Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖Aitheon: DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM SIMPLIFYING YOUR WORLD w/ A.I, ROBOTICS - page 3. (Read 5237 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Hello colleagues. How are things with this project? As it all stopped. When will the bounty tables of the program be counted? I know that the Sylon account is banned temporarily. Maybe someone owns new information?

They have several updates on telegram and they're currently discussing about having a team to pass the news and update more frequent to "restore" some lack of medias for the last few weeks.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Speak for yourself, i don't expect much. Let's face it if that money was still in the market and managed by myself it would be down a considerable amount.  I'm happy to see how this pans out. News won't help and a listing won't help in this market, best to be locked away I think
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Hello colleagues. How are things with this project? As it all stopped. When will the bounty tables of the program be counted? I know that the Sylon account is banned temporarily. Maybe someone owns new information?
Activity: 101
I am in here as much as I can be, mostly at night (Ukraine time) if you guys want to talk. It's when things are quiet from the day and I work at home.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Hi guys, any news coming? it's so silent in here latly. what about distribution? exchanges? it's been way too long since the ICO. This is people's money you are holding here!
there seems to be no news updates regarding the exchange and development of the Aitheon project, the last post of Aitheon's twitter account is on July 13th.
I think if you have joined or are interested in this project you need to join their telegram group to get updates faster

Oh, rest assured that he's already on the telegram, where do you think such posts come from? It's an exact copy paste of someone's post on the channel on September 2nd. I quote below (can't provide the link as I currently online on my phone)

Oriel:
Hi guys, any news coming? it's so silent in here latly. what about distribution? exchanges? it's been way too long since the ICO. This is people's money you are holding here!
Activity: 50
 I am in here as much as I can be, mostly at night (Ukraine time) if you guys want to talk. It's when things are quiet from the day and I work at home.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
there seems to be no news updates regarding the exchange and development of the Aitheon project, the last post of Aitheon's twitter account is on July 13th.
I think if you have joined or are interested in this project you need to join their telegram group to get updates faster
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
At present, there is no cohesive platform for a business owner or user, who employs AI or robotics to allow him to do this without being highly knowledgeable in computer science or engineering. Aitheon wants to make it easier for people to communicate with various robots and create one easy to use platform, which would be able to manage and run the company's automation, physical robotics and devices. 
Activity: 61
Why so angry.give me your address I will send you 50 aitheon tokens .I participated in pre sale so my tokens are with me.but chill.Don't make a fuss out of a small mistake.so send me your address.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Tokens will be locked till exchange listing so that no one can start trading on decentralise exchanges and we can distribute tokens and swap old tokens using our new advance smart contract.
In this process no actions required from users as this will be auto swap of aitheon(AIC) tokens.
Activity: 112
Why so angry.give me your address I will send you 50 aitheon tokens .I participated in pre sale so my tokens are with me.but chill.Don't make a fuss out of a small mistake.so send me your address.
Activity: 132
Been observing here since the beginning, I hope this airdrop does not degrade the value of this project. Good job admins pushing through and being professional. Success always follows those with fortitude and wisdom.
Activity: 112
https://www.mmh.com/article/a_scientific_approach_to_warehouse_automation
Robotics deliver a quicker return on Investment and pare labor costs over the long term – estimates range from reducing labor costs by 80% and operating costs by about 20%
Activity: 74
Figuratively speaking, tiring. Last time I get my sleep was last Thursday. I calculated that I've been awake for the last 60 hours. Umm... make that 61
Activity: 81
You realize you are the only one that has control over you getting tokens or not. There was basic steps to complete for airdrop, if you think there was a mistake you can file a big report. I'm not sure what you are talking about as far as advertising.
I think you're wrong. Community tells you what to do and how to iterate. It's almost free source of knowledge. We're the first judges oi judge of your actions. No need to fight against us, rather use us (in the good meaning).
Do you have seen users who daily think and cry for free tokens and exchanges and give harsh comments on team and project. Is this decentralisation  power?  Better you read carefully what was context and put your views.
Activity: 88
This project is very good. Where can I watch the news about the project? Someone said the project was silent? Have you paused the project? I know that people know this project is low. You should increase this number. I'm afraid this project will fail if it goes on like this
Activity: 126
Activity: 131
Hey team question, Is there any sort of "robot pilot" training that can be done now to prepare for release? I registered on website but still going through KYC and wasnt sure if piloting is a thing right now? or just prepping website and registration for for release?
Pages:
Jump to: