Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 100. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
One of the best-selling goods for crypto currency is tokens. Different tokens of different ICO. As a buyer, I am ready to spend crypto currency only to buy tokens. This is a huge market. Maybe the team should think about attracting a whole class of sellers - the organizers of ICO. I think the AKAIITO buyers will not mind.
Are you talking about something like a sharing offer of an ICO by Akaiito platform? Sounds interesting  Smiley

Yes, I'm talking about the availability on the platform of such a service as kickico. It can be developed or integrated. A huge community of AKAIITO will be able to buy tokens of different ICO.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
What will be the major token usecase??And fees will be taken in tokens or eth?

The major use case will be Akaiito platform. AIC will be used as payment method on Akaiito Platform so it will be circulating in thousands of transactions daily. Fee on platform will be taken in AIC.
copper member
Im very curious how much team is spending for pr and marketing now??U know pr it is probable the most important think for any ICO prohevts thats why thevteam has to do all their best in this field

We can not share with You exact numbers, cause it is just inappropriate, but I can tell that we know the importance of marketing  Smiley
copper member
how much will it cost 1 token after iCO?

AIC price will be designated by community, we can only support price growth by developing Akaiito platform and we will do it!  Smiley
copper member
What is the ICO round now? Presale or main sale? And whats the current bonus?

Currently we are on the stage of preparation for ICO. Before ICO will be as well Special Token Sale for people registered to WhiteList. So do not miss an opportunity to register Yourself!  Smiley
copper member
your logo reflects creativity just as your team
wish you best of luck for this project
i am keeping an eye out for you

Thank You for Your support! And for keeping an eye on us  Smiley Hope, we won't disappoint You!
copper member
Where can i look at the detailed bonus scheme??Im curious about bonuses for big investors..I would like to make a comparely big investment here

For the big investments special bonuses You should contact us directly by [email protected] . We are discussing every case personally.
copper member
your token will be flooded on the Binance exchange?

Our token listing is now under review from Binance side. Fingers crossed, that AIC will be accepted. Well, if no, we will continue trying  Smiley
copper member
Is ur code audited?? By the way why dont i see any product code on github?? Only smart contract and thats it.

Smart contract code is audited 3 times. Product code is not yet released to public, cause it is under progress. We will inform community about release of code as soon as it will be ready and published.
copper member
How exactly this project is different?? From other competitors. I still need brief explanation

Akaiito wil be All in One platform which enables to use crypto in every day life! It has endless opportunities for growth and development!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
One of the best-selling goods for crypto currency is tokens. Different tokens of different ICO. As a buyer, I am ready to spend crypto currency only to buy tokens. This is a huge market. Maybe the team should think about attracting a whole class of sellers - the organizers of ICO. I think the AKAIITO buyers will not mind.
Are you talking about something like a sharing offer of an ICO by Akaiito platform? Sounds interesting  Smiley
copper member
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!
We also need a large community support or backing. The hype- without this many people wont be aware of the project. Anyways the community gradually grows each day so it's good..more promotion from all of us to help make this a success

Exactly! Only together we can make it all happen and spread the word about Akaiito around the world!  Smiley
copper member
Do you have any plan how to prevent price writing after the listing? This is urgently needed, since most IOS fall in price

The best way to prevent price fall and to secure strong coin future is to have strong, fastly developing, mass adopted product as a back up. This is exactly our plan for the future.
copper member
I'm wondering about marketing, have you already started with the heavy promotion of Akaiito project?

We have started already, but it will become more and more massive!  Smiley
copper member
Hello!
First of all I want to wish good luck to akaiito team! I like your idea from first day of project!
So during pre-ico you collected 142 ETH..Why did you hide this information from site?

We prioritised other information to be shared on website before ICO above raised funds info. We know, that our community is very active and they are asking if they want to know any information, which is not mentioned on website and always get an answer from us.  Smiley
A very good support team. I have joined many projects and their support is very bad but this bounty has proven a good team indeed. I hope you continue with your good works!!
I think that one of the best example is the community team from Akaiito. They're just perfect on telegram and bitcointalk.

Thank You! It is our pleasure to be with You, with our community!  Smiley We are glad that our sympathy is mutual  Smiley
copper member
Impatiently waiting for Akaiito's Asian trip. Especially results! Are you planning to make live reports?

Yes, we will do live reports, pictures, articles, overviews etc.  Smiley We will keep community posted!  Smiley
copper member
What killing features does ur project have?? Just curious how are u different from other similar projects. If there are any similar projects for sure

There are similar projects, but in majority of cases companies are implementing only 1 part of Akiito platform. Akaiito will be All in One for crypto holders! There will be no need for thousands of applications, 1 Akaiito app for everything. 1 App which enables to use crypto in every day life!
Safe shopping - with the use of QR code for the deal confirmation.
copper member
When bounty rewards will be distributed?? Just after ICO or in some weeks after?? By the way when bounty will be closed?

Bounty will last until the end of ICO (15.04.). Bounty rewards will be distributed straight after ICO (during the first week).
copper member
How much money are u going to cash out immidiately after ICO??Im just curious how much fiat do u need for operations??

We will try to use partnerships, where we will be able to pay in cash. Fiat will be used only in very needed cases.
copper member
I need some clarification..How exactly the project will be profitable for foundres? Where from money will come?

Founders will gain profit from fee, which will be on platform: 2% final fee (3% fee-1% cash back=2% final fee)
Pages:
Jump to: