Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 98. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
really a very good project.
have a pretty good strategy, and the team works well
and the project information is very clear and easy to understand
I am very interested in this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will the token be added to bancor ecosystem?It is rapidly growing and such exchange would be perfect opportunity to increase the volume after ICO. Moreover the listing is for free
Activity: 322
One of the best-selling goods for crypto currency is tokens. Different tokens of different ICO. As a buyer, I am ready to spend crypto currency only to buy tokens. This is a huge market. Maybe the team should think about attracting a whole class of sellers - the organizers of ICO. I think the AKAIITO buyers will not mind.
I like that idea. Many people now like to trade their cryptos for other tokens other than using it for services or as a payment method for anything. Integrating that would be a very good idea
Yeah, Akaiito will be a more dynamic venture, not only for services and goods if this will be the case. More or less, projects will be veridied first thus this wil minimize scammish projects.
That's why we all there support Akaiito more or less. But like I said about 2 weeks ago... Akaiito and projects similar to Akaiito need to prove sth if they're worth going to mainstream or not.
Right. They are too prove how dependable the team can be in the aspect of delivering its objects in a timely manner in which case, if proven, Akaiito will be stable and steady. Also, community will put in more trust to this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
One of the best-selling goods for crypto currency is tokens. Different tokens of different ICO. As a buyer, I am ready to spend crypto currency only to buy tokens. This is a huge market. Maybe the team should think about attracting a whole class of sellers - the organizers of ICO. I think the AKAIITO buyers will not mind.
I like that idea. Many people now like to trade their cryptos for other tokens other than using it for services or as a payment method for anything. Integrating that would be a very good idea
Yeah, Akaiito will be a more dynamic venture, not only for services and goods if this will be the case. More or less, projects will be veridied first thus this wil minimize scammish projects.
That's why we all there support Akaiito more or less. But like I said about 2 weeks ago... Akaiito and projects similar to Akaiito need to prove sth if they're worth going to mainstream or not.
Activity: 308
Hi there!
Why trip's dates were postponed?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
As i understood i need to pass kyc. Where can i do that? And whar docs are needed?

You need to go through KYC only if you plan to invest more than 10k. Regarding the documents, usually it's some ID (the one with photo) and a document with your address.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
how much will it cost 1 token after iCO?

AIC price will be designated by community, we can only support price growth by developing Akaiito platform and we will do it!  Smiley

and by the end of the year you can say the approximate price of the token?

I'd rather devs wouldn't answer this question, because it will be pure speculation. There are too many factors involved, the market is unstable right now, really hard to do any kind of prognosis.

well, the tokens are only 30 million, I think the price will be high, maybe even $ 10 per token will reach the end of the year
well we all hope so. The total supply is very healthy for good market trading. This project will surely be a success because everyone who hears of it gets interested in the ideology. Let's take AKAIITO to the moon
I expect a good project from him in the autumn of this year. I hope there will be more.

I, too, although it will still depend on bitcoin, where he will go there and viola
Activity: 434

AIC price will be designated by community, we can only support price growth by developing Akaiito platform and we will do it!  Smiley

I'd rather devs wouldn't answer this question, because it will be pure speculation. There are too many factors involved, the market is unstable right now, really hard to do any kind of prognosis.

well, the tokens are only 30 million, I think the price will be high, maybe even $ 10 per token will reach the end of the year
well we all hope so. The total supply is very healthy for good market trading. This project will surely be a success because everyone who hears of it gets interested in the ideology. Let's take AKAIITO to the moon

but how much do you think it will cost?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

I expect a good project from him in the autumn of this year. I hope there will be more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Any news about upcoming participation in the conferences??The team has to focus on offline invest for the purpose of attracting big investors in private. Imho. Or it is not the team's plan?
Big investors require huge bonuses and then dump all the tokens for ICO price just after listing. Im very doubtful that average investors would appreciate the existence of such "whales" in the project
Agree with u but on other hand such whales are the basis of any ico and acaiito in particular. It is like urgent investors
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Any news about upcoming participation in the conferences??The team has to focus on offline invest for the purpose of attracting big investors in private. Imho. Or it is not the team's plan?
Big investors require huge bonuses and then dump all the tokens for ICO price just after listing. Im very doubtful that average investors would appreciate the existence of such "whales" in the project
Make sure you've read the WP and bonuses page. You will see that bigger investors are getting more tokens but not too much to induce huge dump.
Merit: 29
As i understood i need to pass kyc. Where can i do that? And whar docs are needed?
Project has all the chances to make a huge price spike immidiately after listing on any exchange

Yep, especially when the platform becomes live. Most of the utility tokens get dumped after launching due the perios of product deevelopment. Hopefully Akaiito wont get dumped but at least be steady on its price after release.
Project is very promising but i can not understand it is mostly longterm investment or short term??I see the point the team can not comment such questions so it the questiom to the community
Better to be ready by default that it is longterm investment.In this case u would not feel annoyed if price does not rise very quick. This project will skyroket for sure but just after the listing or later no one knows
Spike price after the listing is possible yes but i wish it would not happen. The dump will follow then. I hope for the steady growth without big pump/dumps
Project is very promising but i can not understand it is mostly longterm investment or short term??I see the point the team can not comment such questions so it the questiom to the community
Better to be ready by default that it is longterm investment.In this case u would not feel annoyed if price does not rise very quick. This project will skyroket for sure but just after the listing or later no one knows
Pages:
Jump to: