Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 101. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
what meaning of akaiito? it sounds like japanese, but i saw team member are russian? i'm curious with this, i think others asking same question with me

We have international team.
Akaiito from Japanese transcription means Red Thread. As in the world famous saying "red thread will unite those who meant to meet", Akaiito will unite all crypto holders on one platform to use their crypto in every day life!
copper member
Send news in russian topic and you have many new subscribers.

We have news in Russian as well on Russian channels  Smiley
copper member
How big ur team is as for now?? How many team members??

The team could be easily checked on the website. U will also find a lot of other interesting staff about the project there. Just take a look
By the way, team here is like rock stars!! Spotless guys with huge experience. Im pretty sure they could deliver everything described in WP properly and in time

I suppose that this project would challenge all their experience and will be the hardest project in their careeer.Thats why i think some little deleys will take place. And community must understand that and not to complain if such things occur

It is definitely new challenge for our team members and this is what we love the most about Akaiito. We believe, that all huge things are going through challenges in the beginning or well, probably through the whole journey.
We are trying to keep all settled milestone dates so far, but if something will be changing due to circumstances, we will asap inform community!
copper member
How big ur team is as for now?? How many team members??

Local team is 9 people and a lot of people are working on outsource, total number of team members stands for approx. 40 people for now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
One of the best-selling goods for crypto currency is tokens. Different tokens of different ICO. As a buyer, I am ready to spend crypto currency only to buy tokens. This is a huge market. Maybe the team should think about attracting a whole class of sellers - the organizers of ICO. I think the AKAIITO buyers will not mind.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How will the team ensure that Akaiito will not be dumped early on after token release. I know it is inevitable, but any plan or strategy to minimize this type of behavior from tokwn holders?
I know projects that have, for example, a structure for “buy support” to offset dumping up to a certain limit price. Maybe Akaiito planning something like this?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
what are the plans of the team now?
Launch main sale (ICO) of the Akaiito token, more information on their official website.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
what are the plans of the team now?
Activity: 322
How will the team ensure that Akaiito will not be dumped early on after token release. I know it is inevitable, but any plan or strategy to minimize this type of behavior from tokwn holders?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What is the ICO round now? Presale or main sale? And whats the current bonus?
Last week was 60% bonus for presale but it has ended. They are having private sale for higher investments. I think you should contact team on telegram for details pertaining to that.
Activity: 406
What will be the major token usecase??And fees will be taken in tokens or eth?
Activity: 490
Im very curious how much team is spending for pr and marketing now??U know pr it is probable the most important think for any ICO prohevts thats why thevteam has to do all their best in this field
I pretty sure that really a lot as media coverage here is huge. The big HYPE is coming. Take it from me
Im very curious how much team is spending for pr and marketing now??U know pr it is probable the most important think for any ICO prohevts thats why thevteam has to do all their best in this field
Activity: 434
how much will it cost 1 token after iCO?
What is the ICO round now? Presale or main sale? And whats the current bonus?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
your logo reflects creativity just as your team
wish you best of luck for this project
i am keeping an eye out for you
Activity: 376
I have read ur WP and I have to note that it is one of the best WP i have ever read!!The project is perfectly described in a very convenient form ! Well done team
Im not so impressed by WP but i really admire by the logo. Really fascinating. Hope it will be displayed on coinmarketcap the same way
I think it will be a little different. However agree logo looks really cool.

cool logo design is good beginning for one project , i also hope this project go well in future and can hit major exchange  for investor happy trading .
I have read ur WP and I have to note that it is one of the best WP i have ever read!!The project is perfectly described in a very convenient form ! Well done team
Im not so impressed by WP but i really admire by the logo. Really fascinating. Hope it will be displayed on coinmarketcap the same way
I think it will be a little different. However agree logo looks really cool.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Where can i look at the detailed bonus scheme??Im curious about bonuses for big investors..I would like to make a comparely big investment here
Page 25 of 29 in the official WP, there are bonuses for big investors.
Pages:
Jump to: