Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 12. (Read 21158 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Where are team from? Only Russia i find..it`s  no bad, but for a lot of success project should have international team - it help realize project on many platform in many countries when you understand mindset  of people ffrom other countries.

Actually we don't have anyone in the team from Russia  Smiley We have international team, but the core team is based in Estonia, Tallinn.
copper member
Do you plan to go to any other events?

Yes, we do, but most probably after beta version release. For the moment we are fully focusing on platform beta release.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey! Explain the essence of the project in one sentence, please!
copper member
Big team, good idea and good bounty.. I will follow your activities..
Good luck and have a good project phases..

Thank You very much for the support! Smiley
copper member
Whats the next plans after ICO finish?? Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things

We have extended ICO for 1 more month due to tough situation on the market during last months. Now market is starting to recover slowly, so we want to give an opportunity to the company and to investors to gain back faith in crypto world and crypto projects. New ending date is 16.05.2018. During May we are aiming to release Beta version of Online Marketplace and with live beta to join conferences and summits.
copper member
How far are u from reaching hard cap?How much was collected so far?

So far we have generated 680 000 AIC tokens. We are still quite far from hard cap, market situation made it really tough to talk about hard cap, but we look positively to the future and we have good action plan for the situation  Smiley
Now the market has caught a positive trend and soon we will see an excellent growth of the whole market.
wow!!..That's good. the sales have really turned onto the right path. So does that mean the airdrops had such an impact. That's very good.

We actually think so, yes. We think, that regardless our doubts airdrop has turned around as very useful tool for the project.
copper member
Whats about uniqueness?I heard there are no similar to yours projects at all. Is it true?

We truly think, that You heard correct information  Smiley Akaiito will be All in One platform which will allow to use crypto in every day life and will allow to transform crypto to real products and services. More information You can definitely find here: https://akaiito.io
copper member
Any interview with CEO?Or any another team member?Share please if it is available

Yes, You can check interview with CEO here: https://www.chipin.com/akaiito-ceo-katja-krolova-interview/
copper member
Any coolaborations already?Every single partnership or coolaboration. Is like boosting the ICO popularity

Yes, we do have partners: Matoffo, Art Lemon, Iron Law, Origin Protocols and BTCBIT. You can check more about those companies from our website by clicking on our partners icons in partners side: https://akaiito.io
copper member
How can I subscribe to email newslatter? It is very unconvenient to follow the updates here due to a lot of conversations

You can subscribe for our news on our official website: https://akaiito.io  Smiley
copper member
Have u had any other idea about plarform. For token issuance. Different from ETH?

Sorry, I am not really getting the question. Could You, please, somehow rephrase it? Do You mean that we will operate on different blockchain than ETH? From the very beginning we will be ETH based, but in the future  we are considering to launch own blockchain if it will be required for better Akaiito operationing.
copper member
I noticed that you did not change the number of bonuses and still you can get a bonus of 28%.

Yes, we have prolonged the bonus until step goal in AIC tokens generated was reached. Now it is reached and bonus has dropped.
copper member

Oh, how interesting, here there is a danger that the tokens do not come on the stock exchange. It is of course sad for holders of coins. And then it is not a fair open to the public project. This is the usual design for internal use.

Why do You think, that there is the danger that AIC will not come to exchanges? From where this information comes?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The project seems to be gorgeous! Devs, you've overthought almost all of the crypto-implementation spheres! It would have been really great if we could spend our crypto on rent, services etc. Good luck to you!

Thank You very much for supporting an ambition and the scale of the project! It will be All in One platform and everything will be in one App available only by one click  Smiley
I hope I will be able to use it successfully! If cryptocurrencymarket does not fall, of course Huh. In any case, this project has to pass through anything!
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Wery innovative platform that can unite everyone in the world, a very useful project for everyday life such as online market, car rental, rental and apartment and market service, hopefully many follow this ICO, hopefully many who glance at the benefits of this project
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Buyback token program is planned? It could guarantee success for the project. As all investors would know for sure they would get the profit

So far not planned, we have other ways how to guarantee coin and project success Smiley
Well, i think all of the people in this thread will like to hear how you will guarantee coin and project success, what are the instruments for that goal? 
I think dev can not answer this question absolutely. They can only guarantee the development plan, it is how to ensure the success of the coin but not absolute. Investors also have to take risks because it is an investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
So after btc started to rise again contribution raised too)
98% on this stage Cheesy
Yes! and the airdrop that they conducted might have helped in some away. Anyways AKAIITO is still coming to live so I'm happy
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Buyback token program is planned? It could guarantee success for the project. As all investors would know for sure they would get the profit

So far not planned, we have other ways how to guarantee coin and project success Smiley
Well, i think all of the people in this thread will like to hear how you will guarantee coin and project success, what are the instruments for that goal? 
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
So after btc started to rise again contribution raised too)
98% on this stage Cheesy

I think that soft cap can be considered collected) And it is correctly noticed that as the growth of bitcoin began to increase and fundraising) Earlier it would have happened and everyone would be happy)

This will be really a good fact but if the previous amount of softcap in tokens is actual we`re not reaching it yet.
The previous softcap in tokens was set to 1250000 AIC which is far away from the amount of tokens sold by noow - 781 076 AIC.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
How much time after ICO do you need to be listed on exchanges? Thank you)

I think this really depends on market conditions as well. But I'm guessing if you follow up on the team's telegram channel, you would find more information

Quite right. The most recent information can be obtained from social sources, such as telegrams, facebook, twitter. I always find out all the news from the company.
Pages:
Jump to: