Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 14. (Read 21158 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Akaiito's 🇪🇪 #ICO is listed on CryptoNext

🥇 (Rating 8⃣1⃣ / 100)

https://cryptonext.com/ico/akaiito 🎖️🏆

According to Your token economic of ICO Token Price
1 AIC = 1 USD
Soft Cap of 650,000 USD is already reached liong ago)
Where did  You get those numbers about the Ikaiito ICO?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
#AKAIITO team is launching #AIRDROP!
We are super happy to announce that #AKAIITO AirDrop starts this week. We are warmly welcoming #Everyone to #Join !
To get to know all details just #follow the link: https://akaiito.io/airdrop
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
There is very little to go to the next step of sales. It will last 2 more days.
Tokens Distributed: 780,043 AIC of 800,000 AIC
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.

We hope so too!  Smiley We think that this is exactly what is needed for crypto world now: next step!

The platform AKAIITO will combine all the necessary for users crypto currency. Security will provide an assessment of sellers, and a smart contract will follow the interests of both parties. Buyers will receive a cashback of 1% of the amount spent, and the commission for purchases will be only 3%.
AKAIITO will become a powerful solution for using crypto currency in the real world. Wink

By the way do You know something about the future security aspects of the Akaiito platform? Will there be any Google Authenticator or other security features for users account. As I realize, users will have an opportynity to store AIC directly on the platform wallets?
Now it's too early to talk about it. To start, you need to collect the necessary amount.
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.

We hope so too!  Smiley We think that this is exactly what is needed for crypto world now: next step!

The platform AKAIITO will combine all the necessary for users crypto currency. Security will provide an assessment of sellers, and a smart contract will follow the interests of both parties. Buyers will receive a cashback of 1% of the amount spent, and the commission for purchases will be only 3%.
AKAIITO will become a powerful solution for using crypto currency in the real world. Wink

By the way do You know something about the future security aspects of the Akaiito platform? Will there be any Google Authenticator or other security features for users account. As I realize, users will have an opportynity to store AIC directly on the platform wallets?
Activity: 588
On the one hand, the ability to use fiat money will facilitate the work of the platform for users, but on the other hand it make it more difficult for developers. Because, it can cause serious legal problems in different countries.
Well I think using the cryptocurrency will be cool because there are existing companies who  use the fiat already and hence it wont be advisable but few already use only cryptocurrency (anyways i don't known even if some already exist)
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
On the one hand, the ability to use fiat money will facilitate the work of the platform for users, but on the other hand it make it more difficult for developers. Because, it can cause serious legal problems in different countries.
Activity: 588
I see things are going well. There are already more than 755 755 AICs out of 800 000 AIC and you can move on to the next stage of sales.
Yes, but is there somebody who can say that softcap of the project is 1250 ETH of 1 000 000 AIC sold or maybe other amount? I want to ask because I saw that two and don't know which is the right one.
From whitepapper:
Minimum (SOFT CAP) 1250 ETH
Maximum (HARD CAP) 25000 ETH

Interesting, look what I found in OP of official ANN bounty thread of Akaiito project:
AIC token price is 0,001 ETH, 1 000 AIC tokens = 1 ETH.
Soft Cap: 1 000 000 AIC = 1000 ETH
Hard Cap: 20 000 000 AIC = 20 000 ETH
If the team is not indifferent to their project and do not feel sorry for the time spent on it, they will leave it as it is. This will mean that the project failed.
That's true somehow. A goal set is set and all preparations are made toward the achievement of that, but if it fails them it's failed. Anyways i think amendment can be made to make sure the project stays- softcap is reached
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm sure that the team will have enough strength to extend the fees and collect the necessary amount.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I see things are going well. There are already more than 755 755 AICs out of 800 000 AIC and you can move on to the next stage of sales.
Yes, but is there somebody who can say that softcap of the project is 1250 ETH of 1 000 000 AIC sold or maybe other amount? I want to ask because I saw that two and don't know which is the right one.
From whitepapper:

Interesting, look what I found in OP of official ANN bounty thread of Akaiito project:
If the team is not indifferent to their project and do not feel sorry for the time spent on it, they will leave it as it is. This will mean that the project failed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Big team, good idea and good bounty.. I will follow your activities..
Good luck and have a good project phases..

Agree with you!!  Wink Akaiito is a new but rapidly developing platform project that will enable you to use the crypto currency in everyday life! Akaiito will be a P2P platform using C2C's business strategy, where cryptographic data owners will be able to spend cryptography and receive products / services for it.  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 3

From whitepapper:

Maybe they forgot to correct the whitepaper)

Maybe they have made the corrections in the ANN and Bounty threads as the Akaiito team is still on the decision stage of whether to extand ICO or not. The last green moves on the market give some additional hope and expectations)   
Activity: 308
From whitepapper:

Maybe they forgot to correct the whitepaper)
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
From whitepapper:

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I think that you will not have time to collect the fights up to 18 parallels and you need to extend the tax until the end of the month
Activity: 308
From whitepapper:
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 187
All of us now cryptooptimist right now. At the moment is that time cryptoindustry starts develope. Im glad that i found and joined this project from the begining.
Do you plan to go to any other events?
I remember they once said that their major focus was on marketing the project to the masses and making sure the sales are successful and then after that they'll consider events representations
It`s about 5 days to the end of Akaiito ICO! Don`t think the team will attend any other events in the remaining time! It`s better to make strong and short marketing steps on this days as we have not reached softcap yet. But We all strongly believe this will be reached!
Yeah surely the softcap will be reached. I also suggest they extend the remaining days for some period and then it will help others to also join in the ICO
I also think that the extension of the Ico does not hurt, but on the contrary will help the project with raising funds for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: