Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 15. (Read 21158 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I see things are going well. There are already more than 755 755 AICs out of 800 000 AIC and you can move on to the next stage of sales.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Do you plan to go to any other events?
I remember they once said that their major focus was on marketing the project to the masses and making sure the sales are successful and then after that they'll consider events representations
It`s about 5 days to the end of Akaiito ICO! Don`t think the team will attend any other events in the remaining time! It`s better to make strong and short marketing steps on this days as we have not reached softcap yet. But We all strongly believe this will be reached!
Yeah surely the softcap will be reached. I also suggest they extend the remaining days for some period and then it will help others to also join in the ICO
Well personally I appreciated this suggestion as one of the most value step in the whole ICO campaign. Only now we could see how the market is slowly awaiking from the bear sleep and only now investors will have more will to consider more investments in the valued ICOs. Also we have conducted airdrop which increases more users in social media and therefore will spread more news about the Akaiito project to those who don`t know before about the project and its aims. So I completely support the idea of extending ICO at least to hte end of april.
Activity: 588
I remember they once said that their major focus was on marketing the project to the masses and making sure the sales are successful and then after that they'll consider events representations
It`s about 5 days to the end of Akaiito ICO! Don`t think the team will attend any other events in the remaining time! It`s better to make strong and short marketing steps on this days as we have not reached softcap yet. But We all strongly believe this will be reached!
Yeah surely the softcap will be reached. I also suggest they extend the remaining days for some period and then it will help others to also join in the ICO
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
the sales of the tokens is really taking up the pace recently. Akaiito will surely be s success. The airdrop really helped in a way

of course, helped, I was still at the beginning of the company told him to do it, but the organizers did not say it was necessary
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
They have got for sure some meetings in events, there was an information about that later in this thread by Akaiito team. So just wait for more Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Thanks for the nice, full answer.
Hopefully project 🚀AKAIITO🚀 is just the beginning. I like 🚀AKAIITO🚀
the sales of the tokens is really taking up the pace recently. Akaiito will surely be s success. The airdrop really helped in a way
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Oh, how interesting, here there is a danger that the tokens do not come on the stock exchange. It is of course sad for holders of coins. And then it is not a fair open to the public project. This is the usual design for internal use.
What do you mean? If ICO will be successful, then tokens will be listed on the exchanges. Otherwise, all the funds will be returned to investors.
He probably don't know a word softcap in cryptocurrency ICO fundrising. And right now when main token sale is still rolling saying that the there is a danger about not listing this token on the stock exchange is just a nonsense.
There is a high probability that the soft cap will be assembled or the team decides to extend the collection for the sake of this. Therefore, the project will be alive. I'm sure that the team will not abandon the project in which much effort and time is invested.

Seeing how Akaiito team is active it is in my opinion high unlikely that the project abandon will happen. Look at the fresh airdrop action, I think more interesting is in plans of Akaiito project.
Where are team from? Only Russia i find..it`s  no bad, but for a lot of success project should have international team - it help realize project on many platform in many countries when you understand mindset  of people ffrom other countries.
The project is not Russian, but the Russian team. And how do you think who lives in Estonia? There are 80% of Russians. Estonia is part of the former Soviet Union. How do you think who should live there? Martians?
Oh, how interesting, here there is a danger that the tokens do not come on the stock exchange. It is of course sad for holders of coins. And then it is not a fair open to the public project. This is the usual design for internal use.
What do you mean? If ICO will be successful, then tokens will be listed on the exchanges. Otherwise, all the funds will be returned to investors.
He probably don't know a word softcap in cryptocurrency ICO fundrising. And right now when main token sale is still rolling saying that the there is a danger about not listing this token on the stock exchange is just a nonsense.
There is a high probability that the soft cap will be assembled or the team decides to extend the collection for the sake of this. Therefore, the project will be alive. I'm sure that the team will not abandon the project in which much effort and time is invested.
Activity: 187
Where are team from? Only Russia i find..it`s  no bad, but for a lot of success project should have international team - it help realize project on many platform in many countries when you understand mindset  of people ffrom other countries.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Whats the next plans after ICO finish?? Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things
we are waiting for beta version of online market on May.
Yes, this is true unless the team will not transfer the release date. It's a pity that before May the fees will be closed and investors will not be able to receive their bonuses.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Airdrop seems to have paid off if you consider that sales have increased.  There are only 5 days left to get a good bonus for an excellent project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Big team, good idea and good bounty.. I will follow your activities..
Good luck and have a good project phases..
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Whats the next plans after ICO finish?? Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things
Follow the white rabbit roadmap. The next milestones is a beta version of online market after ICO ends. It won't take long.
Activity: 308
we are waiting for beta version of online market on May.
Pages:
Jump to: