Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 36. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
And I have saw that you removed your journey to Asia. Is it true?

Unfortunately, we faced the problem for our Asian trip. The person who has been organising  meetings with investors for us has just disappeared after payment. Unfortunately, such things happen. We are searching for the new more trustworthy person to be our connector with Asia, so trip is not cancelled, but delayed. As we don't know about the certain date yet, we decided to temporary take it off from the website and when trip dates will be confirmed, we will open it up again. We are very disappointed, cause our company values are standing for believing in people. We got a good lesson, but we are looking forward to partner with honest people with the same values as we.

It's awful to hear it. Can't find words! Hope you will find people with values like yours!!

We hope so too. It was really disappointing, cause we are doing everything with open mind and trust, but people are different  Smiley Nothing can do about it, but to keep lesson learned. Bad experience is the most valuable one, I would say  Smiley

Friends, very, it is a pity that so broke a! But without error in any way, the main thing to go forward with enthusiasm and know that everything will turn out)) allow the project to be on top  Wink

It is pity, but as You said the main is to go forward with enthusiasm and not to stop to believe in people Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Please tell me if there is an end date of ico.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
A great project! A new world with its new introductory requires a change in system and means, and this unique idea: a platform that will unite people around the world!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Do u have any video about the project?Like intro. Or cartoon where the main idea is explained
they do have such videos on their website. You can visit https://akaiito.io now and you'll find some videos over there
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Interesting project..!! I want to see the whitepaper plus what will be your future prediction you will list on which exchanges ??
You can find the whitepaper on the official website. Ever more, the whitepaper already translated into several languages, so, you can read it in your language.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Whats ur soft cap?And how much left to reach it?
Merit: 10
Is it mostly long term investment or short term one?Ur thoughts??
Where can I check the list of currencies I may contribute?May I do that with LTC?
Merit: 11
I would like to know what is the price per token?In USD equivalent
Merit: 11
At what stage of development u are right now?MVP is ready?Where can I check it?
Merit: 29
How many devs are in ur team now?Im asking only about devs. Not the team in general
How big part of tokens is allocated for advisors?Or ur advisors are like working for free?Without any tokens.
Do u have any video about the project?Like intro. Or cartoon where the main idea is explained
What are the project similar to this one? Is Dash the competitor?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Interesting project..!! I want to see the whitepaper plus what will be your future prediction you will list on which exchanges ??
Activity: 490
How big % will i get for reffering ppl?Is ur ref campaign is already live?Thx in advance for the answer
Activity: 322
The market has crashed and ETH price also. Would it affect ur hard cap somehow??Maybe you would change it or smth?
in my opinion i don't think changing hard cap or soft cap will be a good idea for now. The market has crashed really bad so i think they can extend bonus days to allow for these inconvenience and also more purchases
Yeah, with eth crashing, you can buy more akaiito since it will be more affiradble to new buyers. Also, the team should have a firm decision on that, and not get swayed everytine the market changes. Its how crypto works, we all know.
Activity: 588
The market has crashed and ETH price also. Would it affect ur hard cap somehow??Maybe you would change it or smth?
in my opinion i don't think changing hard cap or soft cap will be a good idea for now. The market has crashed really bad so i think they can extend bonus days to allow for these inconvenience and also more purchases
Activity: 187
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When the purchased goods of a certain value will cross the border of the states, a customs fee will be collected from it. This is fiat. Who will pay how and how? )))
I'm not sure if in Akaiito project there will be a place for buying goods by a fiat money. Rather cryptocurrency will be used.
That's a very good idea. I also think integrating that in the project will also enhance mass adoption, but the problem is there are many other project already supporting the fiat system and so Akaiito's crypto initiative is not bad
Or a payments solution - Fiat and/or cryptocurrency. For sure there will be some project that help to make a bridge between FIAT and cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: