Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 49. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
How can I ensure u won’t get all eth and get lost?I mean i see ur team is trust worthy enough but still. Wanne be sure for all 100%

No one can be 100% sure, there are no guarantees. Therefore, when making a decision, think about all sides and consider all the nuances)) Responsibility to you, and only! But as for me, the project is strong !!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
And we have missed in this thread one significant prtnership with AKAIITO project with BTCBIT that was announced on the 23 of March.
BTCBIT is providing Cryptocurrency exchange services. BTCBIT has great advantages, such as: mobile adaptability, DDos protection, exchange, secure storage, monitoring and partnership program.
Actually the benefits of this partnership allows now one can contribute for Akaiito development in fiat money as well!
Well, a huge bonus of 30%  ends on less than 2 days!
Stage 2 of Tokensale is live: it is sold 511 400 AIC from 800 000 AIC possible in this stage.
I think we need to spread some more good news about AKAIITO project.

Yes, not bad funding forbthe Project. But, more has to know about Akaiito has to offer, its services and capacity.

There was an idea to create AKAIITO - a platform that will unite in a single resource sites, allowing to operate in the real world through a new crypto currency. The project is very successful for me and will be successful, as it has a strong team. Wink
Why so many tokens?? I think it could be decreased

We think, that it is reasonable amount. Taking into account in how many transactions per day AIC token will. be involved, we think that the amount can be even too limited.

Completelly agree with this statement of @Akaiito_Official and stand for the increasing amont of tokens in the future as with the current price of tokens and their totall supply this could result in the limited usage of platform due to the lack of tokens in circullation. Also have to remain that a team part of tokens will be vested.
Agree with you. It should be noted that tokens should have a purchasing ability - they can be purchased for services and services;
Exercise the role of currency in a closed ecosystem;
To be an indicator of a shareholder's share in an "enterprise";
A significant indicator of something (the number of available gigabytes to load);
Form of remuneration for some actions. And for all this, you need a large number of tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
We think, that it is reasonable amount. Taking into account in how many transactions per day AIC token will. be involved, we think that the amount can be even too limited.
Completelly agree with this statement of @Akaiito_Official and stand for the increasing amont of tokens in the future as with the current price of tokens and their totall supply this could result in the limited usage of platform due to the lack of tokens in circullation. Also have to remain that a team part of tokens will be vested.
Yes, and it's better and easier to operate with integers (2 AIC, 10 AIC), than with fractional (0.00001 AIC). That's my point of view.
Is the team ready to pay listing fee. All the exchanges require that nowdays

Listing gives the company the opportunity to enter the securities market, which is important for the project, thus attracting additional investments. Although there is no exact answer to this question, in a special case on official websites.
copper member
Activity: 154
What are the major usecases this project have??

Use case is cryptocurrency transfer to real products and services. To find more details, please, check: https://akaiito.io , there is a lot of detailed information.
I think it will be my best investment ever. Very cool idea and strong team
Do u really thing so? Team is strong, no doubts about that. But idea is not unique at all. Imho
Strong team could deliver even the most simple idea and make it very successful

AKAIITO is a colossal  Wink platform that is designed to unite people from all over the world through a single crypto currency. This is an attempt to create a global payment unit and a single user platform for users from all over the globe. Smiley
copper member
Any plans for Foundatioon creation? Or it will be just a dapp?

Sorry, could You, please, specify the question, I didn't understand it quite well. Sorry!

Where are u going to store all the collected funds?
On Trezor and on exchange account (due to current market situation, this is the safest way). Although majority of the funds are getting straight allocated to the project development.
I hope, you are use a secure exchange, because many exchanges are hacking, experiencing technical difficulties or they block users themselves.
copper member

copper member
How much have u collected so far? May u share ur smart contract address for contributions?

So far we have released 525 000 AIC.
You can check all information from our smart contract: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO
copper member
Where are u going to store all the collected funds?

On Trezor and on exchange account (due to current market situation, this is the safest way). Although majority of the funds are getting straight allocated to the project development.
copper member
Hi, I saw this project, and I also want to support it. I read the white paper and I really liked that you can rent everything that is necessary for real life.

Hello! We are very glad that You are on board!  Smiley
copper member
What markets are u targeting?? B2B or B2C?

We are targeting all markets, where live people using crypto currency.
Business model is P2P - person to person, so there won't be enterprises, only users dealing directly with other users.
Whats about airdrop??Do u consider such opportunity?Or maybe u already have it?
You have a point though!! airdrops are very good ways of spreading the news of ICOs and enhancing mass adoption f a new coin. I think if they do it after the ICO it'll be cool

That's at least the desired outcome to enhance mass adoption. Given the sheer amount of airdrops these days I think that many who receive them decide to dump them pretty fast for quick profits. Still it's a decent tool to expand the community I guess.

But is it better to accumulate more tokens in the pair of hands? Thus the price could be dumped much more IMO!
copper member
I think it will be my best investment ever. Very cool idea and strong team
Do u really thing so? Team is strong, no doubts about that. But idea is not unique at all. Imho

You are partly right: idea is not new or not unique, but unique is that all needed parts will be united in one platform: all in one needed for cryptocurrency usage in every day life.
How partners you have?
As stated above, they looking into that, but not yet finalised. So far they are doing everything by its own, but at some stage they will collaborate with other companies as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
there will be some agreement to be signed between the akaiito and the cafe, let's say, where it will be possible to pay the crypt?
Pages:
Jump to: