Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 53. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Appropriate and timely communication is needed by Akaiito Community. Most of the time, team members cannot handle it all due to being busy with some technical stuff, so we have to help each other to get updated all the time.
Hello, could someone tell me what is the price of one token? I would like to invest 1 ETH. How many tokens will I get?

Okay, I found it out myself, hope this is helpful for someone.

Minimum purchase 10 AIC = 0.01 ETH.
So, I'll get 1000 AIC tokens.
Hello, could someone tell me what is the price of one token? I would like to invest 1 ETH. How many tokens will I get?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How will akaiito handle the dilema of mist ICOs whicb is community complains and requests/queries so as not have negative vibe on the group and minimize fud?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
How to answer the question "Why did you decide to invest in our project?" the largest investors?
Activity: 322
What exactly the name of ur project means?)Is there any hidden sense, no?)
I think now. Just imagination of one of devs. However who knows Grin better to wait manager's answer

As far as I know Akaiito is a Japanese word which means red thread,  to unite. Wherein, Akaiito's goal is to unite in oneblockchain backed platform the services it offers from buy/sell to rent up to the maps.
Activity: 406
What is the operational costs the team has as for now?Or it is secret info?)
Im not sure u really need that info. U know it is not secret but still is not publuc also
What is the operational costs the team has as for now?Or it is secret info?)
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Akaiito is the new real digital token crypto payment this platform build to easy work to buy or payment all activity
Activity: 46
U may be sure for all 100% mate. The team has already experienced enough with other crypto projects and they will use all their knowledge to deliver the proper product. There us no need in any kind if cheating or smth
Over time, we will what actually happen with the AKAITO project. Scam or real one, we don't know at the moment for sure. Only time can answer this question. However, with all things we witnessed since the start of this project, I think we can temporarily believe in its team of devs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
how there passes the process of travel with investors?
How can I ensure u won’t get all eth and get lost?I mean i see ur team is trust worthy enough but still. Wanne be sure for all 100%
U may be sure for all 100% mate. The team has already experienced enough with other crypto projects and they will use all their knowledge to deliver the proper product. There us no need in any kind if cheating or smth
How can I ensure u won’t get all eth and get lost?I mean i see ur team is trust worthy enough but still. Wanne be sure for all 100%
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think now. Just imagination of one of devs. However who knows Grin better to wait manager's answer
Merit: 22
Activity: 187
Are you decentralize your servers. Can you tell me something about it and security related management?
Activity: 151
What is the profit we can get is what we are concerned about, AKAIITO, in addition to similar charges and built-in ads, are there other ways to do it? Of course, entering the state of development, the transaction costs alone can be a big income.
Have u reached ur soft cap already??Or private sales are not conted for reaching soft cap?
Pretty strong team and promising idea. Worthy project to invest Wink
Merit: 11
Will u rely on ur own servers. Or only on AWS??
Im pretty sure they will use mix of these solutions. Like an ex private node hosting will be at private servers
Pages:
Jump to: