Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 54. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Will u rely on ur own servers. Or only on AWS??
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Kyc is obligatory for everyone?If i m gonna invest less then 5000$. Do i need kyc?
Yes. Kyc applies for everyone if im not mistaken
I think ifbyou invest at least $10k, it manadatory to take the kYC unless otherwise it requirements changed.
Kyc is obligatory for everyone?If i m gonna invest less then 5000$. Do i need kyc?
Yes. Kyc applies for everyone if im not mistaken
Merit: 29
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
By the use of this project, the idea of using cryptocurreny at all time, I mean everywhere, anywhere and any one is really possible. All of us can pay our bills, buy something we want by using crypto. I just imagining someday it will truly happen.
How can i ensure everything is ok with security here?What measures have u taken?Hope for the detailed answer
U mean the smart contract audit??If yes then I have not seen the report about that also...
How can i ensure everything is ok with security here?What measures have u taken?Hope for the detailed answer
How many team member do u have as for now??More then 20?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have any video about the project?Some kind of intro. It would be awesome
Activity: 462
Can you explain to me. How will you manage and secure your funds since the cryptocoins are not really stable?
In this market it is impossible to guarantee that the price of a coin will soar after entering the stock exchanges. This is the risk of investors. It is impossible to predict what the price of a coin will be in the future. Only after realizing the pros and cons of a person chooses to invest in a project or not.
Activity: 462
Tell me please. Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap? Thank.
From now until April 18 the time is long soft cap of Akaiito is only 1250 ETH , we do not have to worry about the cap. Almost projects work normally when they have enough the soft caps.
You said the truth. Usually large fees foreshadow large losses in the price of a coin when you enter the stock exchange. Now there are a lot of speculators who want to make money on the project at the very beginning.
Activity: 322
Tell me please, did you start advertising on YouTube and similar resources? I have not seen more than one commercial with your project. It seems to me wrong.
I've seen their videos via fb links. Maybe yes, not much of their official chanel, if any. Butbyou can find most about Akaiito on Facebook and Twitter plus official group in Telegram.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Tell me please, did you start advertising on YouTube and similar resources? I have not seen more than one commercial with your project. It seems to me wrong.
Interesting project. I have read whitepaper. But i have one question - Where are team from? Only Russia i find..it`s  no bad, but for a lot of success project should have international team - it help realize project on many platform in many countries when you understand mindset  of people ffrom other countries.
Estonia is no longer Russia, but the whole multinational team. It's not the nationality of the team, but rather the realism and prospects of the product in the near future.
Anyone have any predictions of how fast and successful the ico, and how they will gather the funds?

think hard cap they just do not have time to collect, the collection is very slow
I think that the hard cap will be hard to collect in such a falling market, but I do not think that this will prevent the team from creating a working product and getting recognition in the form of a hit in the top 50 crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Interesting project. I have read whitepaper. But i have one question - Where are team from? Only Russia i find..it`s  no bad, but for a lot of success project should have international team - it help realize project on many platform in many countries when you understand mindset  of people ffrom other countries.

they have a team from Estonia
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
On the one hand, the ability to use fiat money will facilitate the work of the platform for users, but on the other hand it make it more difficult for developers. Because, it can cause serious legal problems in different countries.
Well I think the fact that AKAIITO is functioning as a utility token then it's safe, the legal problems are mostly encountered with the securities, buh anyways every country has its own legal regulations

Yes, it varies from country to country. And as for the fiat as a mean to be used on the platform, I think it can reach far more users conoared if it is for cryptocurrency only. However, users may incur some costs which will be a hassle so we better wait if it will be integrated by the team or not.

The problem that every utility first encounters is a judgment that it is not a utility token but a security. That will be very thoroughly scrutinized I expect.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Any plans for Foundatioon creation? Or it will be just a dapp?
Whats the sense of foundation?? Just wasting of time and resources. Imho
Why creating a foundation is wasting of time and resources in your opinion? Please, explain me that.
What are the major usecases this project have??
I advise u to take a look at wp. Briefly it wilk be worldwide way to order any kind of services or pay for whatever u want
Pages:
Jump to: