Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 25. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the business on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum

I think they will definitely start a strong marketing soon!
brand new
Activity: 0
Will the platform be open to people from all countries?
copper member
Activity: 98
I came to you on Twitter. You are very active in it, I liked reading it and I will definitely subscribe to your account. The latest news in the crypt world is very interesting to read! You fellows!

Thanks for your following. Keep following us.
copper member
It seems that this platform have been working to make partners with some well-known brand. With this mission, I think the project will be having no problem regarding using their token due to the fact that they have a very great partner.

Nice to see your feedback
copper member
Why did you decide to create a mobile app rather than a regular web version?
We believe that developing a mobile app will bring a convenient and comfortable alpha-x to our users.
Activity: 34
I hope wonderful news are yet to come from you!
copper member
Hi dev. I would like to have more info about your AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Hi. thanks for your question. you can visit our website for more information about affiliate program.
Activity: 28
Can I buy from exchange?
copper member
what I need in a new platform is security and customer service. Hope you can focus on these 2 problems.

Security and customer service are our major concern. We always try to bring a new Alpha-x with the best safety and service.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Is there an update? I await him. by the way is there any news about the new Exchange? This will help it to more coins have a wider network and continues to grow.
Activity: 32
A project with a very global idea, it seems to me the full amount of money he will not collect, but a soft cap will be collected, a team big maybe you are implementing a project
copper member
Take advantage of the development of exchange platform nowadays to launch your project is a good idea. I highly appreciate this alpha-x

Thank you for your appreciation. Our Alpha-x will bring a brand new to exchange platform.
Activity: 27
Do you have some video about Alphax system? How does it works?
copper member
Could you please tell me what Fiat-Crypto pairs will you provide?
hi. we will get up to 100 plus pairs of Fiat / Crypto-currency and make the exchange accessible to everyone around the globe.
Activity: 31
This is super interesting. When will your next update be?
copper member
i think Alpha-x is much ahead in every perspective compared to its contemporary network with its future advanced technical approach. surely, i will invest.

Hi. Thank you for your joining. Alpha-x an entirely new generation of crypto-currency based on Scrypt using a complete Proof Of Stake (POS) network
Activity: 25
do you have a mvp available?
copper member
It’d be interesting to know the names of big investors who has taken part in the private stage of the ICO. Is it possible?

Hi. The information of our investor will be keep as secret. We can not share this.
Activity: 37
I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
In what stage are you now? is there any sale?
Pages:
Jump to: