Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 20. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Your project is very prompt in its development. The rating of your ICO is constantly increasing. I think you will be able to have a large number of users.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do you have any restrictions for investor? For example, ICO is illegal in some countries.

Hi. There is no restriction in any country.
copper member
everything seems clear to me. Hope you can follow what you’ve promised.

Sure. We will reach our target soon.
Activity: 28
I like this idea. Tell me if your wallet will support withdrawal in US dollars? Or will it require the use of third-party exchanges?
Activity: 30
A very convincing and convincing project on the market today, I believe this project will bring new things in the future.
copper member
Hi dev. Really excited to join your meeting tomorrow. How can I join? who should I contact?

Sorry that our meeting already over.
copper member
Do you have any big competitors or existing partners?

Of course, we also have competitors but we believe that we will bring the best Alpha-x to our investors,
copper member
hello DEV  The project looks professional  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have? Iam newbie in cryptoworld

https://alpha-x.io/#/team This link would help you understand more about our creator's experience.
copper member
I like the Alpha-x project because it wants to provide a successful working environment for you on Cryptomarket.

Thanks for your attention. we always try to provide a successful working environment for you on Cryptomarket.
brand new
Activity: 0
A new project with many potential ideas or creativity, I believe that your project will be successful in the future
Activity: 31
The project seems to be good and i'm very much interested to invest in this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
This project with Alpha-x coin have so  many bounty and reward , i think this is best project of year 2018 .
Activity: 34
what is the difference with these project and other similar project out there?
copper member
Is there any video reviews on your project?

You can visit our website to find our video reviews on our project. Thanks.
Activity: 30
Tell me dear! Have you already announced the date when the bounty company will start? I really want to take part.
copper member
What countries can participate in your ICO? And in ICOs that are represented on the platform?

Hi. we don't have restriction for our participant.
Tell me when will bounty company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.

Hi, our bounty campaign already started and it will last until 22nd November.
copper member
My friend told me about ALPHA project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for ICO projects for a while and this is what I am really looking for.

Thank you. You can join our telegram channel to keep up with our news.
Tell me when will bounty company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.
copper member
the wp is a little bit difficult to understand, can you explain how the system will work at the end?

Our whitepaper are upgrading and it will come back soon. the new version will provide more information.
Pages:
Jump to: