Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 29. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
I have just signed up on this project. This will make me sure busy. Good luck to all.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Do you have a  experience? There are a lot of competitors out there, what’s your main advantage
Activity: 32
 How would you describe your main advantage as an exchange?
Activity: 36
what currency you accept for buy your token?
Activity: 39
You are making your own wallet, but why? Is it so necessary for a exchange service?
 It seems a top-notch exchange platform project. I'm waiting for the ICO to buy it as the alpha-x  Private Sale is limited?
Activity: 35
 not much info about this ICO. any webiste where I can find the review of this particular ICO?
Activity: 35
 I'm going to make this ico more popular. Any benefit from that?
Activity: 44
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
Activity: 43
according to your roadmap, bounty campaign will be this month. I can not find information about it. Could you please give me more info
Activity: 42
why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
Activity: 43
Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently?
Activity: 37
Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the Project, looking forward to it.
Activity: 16
I am really looking forward for the update news.. Because it can make your project  more famous.  Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
I think the biggest problems in some exchanges now is the volume trading . They use too much bot trading . Sometimes i don’t know wether that there is a real or fake volume.
Activity: 41
Can you tell me more about the social trading functions?
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/alpha-x   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Activity: 94
What about the speed of transactions?
Activity: 18
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and the price of your coine goes up too much Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: