Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia - page 14. (Read 12323 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hope project will going well
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
has  This company chances to be the best?

ofcourse it has, the team is quite experienced and with the help of community we can make something huge Smiley

Hello, the ICO is postponed? and also on the site it says the pre-sale is already started and then i see that pre-ITO will start on April 30th, so pre-sale and pre-ITO are different?

yes, pre-sale and pre-ITO stages are different. now pre-sale stage is live.
ITO dates will be announced soon, so stay tuned for updates!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello, the ICO is postponed? and also on the site it says the pre-sale is already started and then i see that pre-ITO will start on April 30th, so pre-sale and pre-ITO are different?
 has  This company chances to be the best?
Altair created a VR platform that discovers the globe and helps in managing the community via blockchain. Altair allows creating and delivering all the VR applications to the users. VR simulator main aim is to discover all the features of the spheres. Altair plans to invite all the professionals, content creators on the Altair VR platform. VR experiences, users by showing them how germs live, what they do and how they fight each other.  They also help to see the blood vessels can see the organs of the body.
Altair wants to improve the quality of our planetariums s that helps them to access easily throughout the globe. Almost 15 regions of Russia are using our new technology and you can see that people are increasing every week. Altair launched Amazing cinema application and are used by 265,000 people those who speak English.  Just within six months, users who downloaded this app reached to 300,000 people and in April they are going to launch a Virtual; Planetarium franchise that is already used by 18 cities.

Thank you!
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Altair created a VR platform that discovers the globe and helps in managing the community via blockchain. Altair allows creating and delivering all the VR applications to the users. VR simulator main aim is to discover all the features of the spheres. Altair plans to invite all the professionals, content creators on the Altair VR platform. VR experiences, users by showing them how germs live, what they do and how they fight each other.  They also help to see the blood vessels can see the organs of the body.
Altair wants to improve the quality of our planetariums s that helps them to access easily throughout the globe. Almost 15 regions of Russia are using our new technology and you can see that people are increasing every week. Altair launched Amazing cinema application and are used by 265,000 people those who speak English.  Just within six months, users who downloaded this app reached to 300,000 people and in April they are going to launch a Virtual; Planetarium franchise that is already used by 18 cities.
I was fenish all the step for registre in your airdrop but i don't receved any token in my account

you'll receive airdrop tokens after the end of ico, don't worry
I was fenish all the step for registre in your airdrop but i don't receved any token in my account
you can contact administrator
on Spreadsheet end week 13 and last day 25/03  Has the campaign been completed or supplied for another period

don't worry, bounty campaign is live. spreadsheet will be updated soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
on Spreadsheet end week 13 and last day 25/03  Has the campaign been completed or supplied for another period
the concept was brought very mature and promising. I hope the team here will do the job with very good so that this project can flourish and succeed.
by bringing a very good concept, it was clear that the team has prepared all the preparations very well, so that this project can attract the attention of everyone.

glad you think so!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the concept was brought very mature and promising. I hope the team here will do the job with very good so that this project can flourish and succeed.
by bringing a very good concept, it was clear that the team has prepared all the preparations very well, so that this project can attract the attention of everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Very superb website built by u guys
And exciting offer
Unique platform,unique concept also
Looking forward to get in
Thank you

thanks for your positive reply!
Activity: 46
Very superb website built by u guys
And exciting offer
Unique platform,unique concept also
Looking forward to get in
Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hello there!
I has found a website, and i think you all the same. https://ico.bitcoinz.racing/, is that your site or scam site from someone else?
Hello! It's scam. Our official website is altairvr.io.
Activity: 4
Hello there!
I has found a website, and i think you all the same. https://ico.bitcoinz.racing/, is that your site or scam site from someone else?
copper member
Activity: 84
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Visiting the US for the second time: main news from Altair VR team

https://medium.com/@AltairVR/visiting-the-us-for-the-second-time-main-news-from-altair-vr-team-3b9ef2d9af0b

#altairvr #ico #virtualreality #virtualencyclopedia
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/aff274d2-d9c6-49fc-9cbb-62b63d76dfdd
Yes, It seems realistic
Pages:
Jump to: