Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 19. (Read 14034 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey. What is the platform's development plan?
The team that develops Arcona has extensive experience in creating augmented reality parks, so you can not worry about its presence.
Your thesis only proves that they are masters in park designing, but not in planning.
In this case, you can read their whitepaper. It sets out not only their plans for the future, but also successful projects of the past years.
The past is of little interest to me. Besides, you obviously have studied this plan. So why don't you just tell me its main points?
By 2023, to have the use of Augmented Reality as a broad phenomenon; Piligrim XXI and our Arcona AR Ecosystem has become an industry standard; they have successfully combined the physical and virtual worlds into one single augmented reality environment, having achieved the total amount of georeferenced AR territory of 100,000 km²in major world capitals and this is not all.
Activity: 238
The team that develops Arcona has extensive experience in creating augmented reality parks, so you can not worry about its presence.
Your thesis only proves that they are masters in park designing, but not in planning.
In this case, you can read their whitepaper. It sets out not only their plans for the future, but also successful projects of the past years.
The past is of little interest to me. Besides, you obviously have studied this plan. So why don't you just tell me its main points?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I’ve already heard several times about your loyalty program. Could you please elaborate on it? I don’t wont to trust the rumors.

So, once you join the sale, you'll be given a ticket for the draw to win a digital land of a certain area/landmark given through certain period of time. Please tune into our telegram to find out more about the current event.
Good afternoon. What advantages will holding the tokens give to regular investors which aren’t interested in virtual reality itself?   

Holding Arcona tokens does not imply benefits, but own a digital land does as you could rent it out to others or deploy the land you own yourself.
Do you have any priority regions promotion in which will have as positive effect as it’s possible?

All our digital lands are being promoted every 4 hours. Feel free to tune into our telegram channel to find out more about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I am very impressed with this project, although the project has been running for quite a while. but the participants is always the spirit of running the job well.
and I see this project also has a very nice development, and all the teams that are working in this project always does the job very well in order to make the project a great success.
Activity: 406
I’ve already heard several times about your loyalty program. Could you please elaborate on it? I don’t wont to trust the rumors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. What advantages will holding the tokens give to regular investors which aren’t interested in virtual reality itself?   
Do you have any priority regions promotion in which will have as positive effect as it’s possible?
▶️▶️ The next lot to draw in the Arcona’s big raffle would suit perfectly both any fan of ancient civilizations and an informed businessman. The next winner will become the owner of a piece of the Digital Land close to the famous Sensoji Temple in the Asakusa district center in Tokyo!

Guests from around the world come to one of the most visited capital in the world to admire the ancient Temple and walk along Nakamise-Dori, the popular souvenir street.

Want a plot of land there?

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉

Merit: 100
Hello. How many tokens have you already managed to collect?
The amount is constantly changing. You can always see it on the counter on the site.
Hey. How many users are you planning to attract during first 5 years of operation of the platform?

Hopefully as many as possible Smiley We don't have a specific set figure at this time. The goal is to reach all users of the AR community.

Hi there. You can see the token amount collected thus far by viewing our tracker here: https://www.arcona.io/ The website is updated every ten minutes.
Activity: 266
Hey. How many users are you planning to attract during first 5 years of operation of the platform?
Activity: 364
It will quite difficult for new teams to attract the clients in several years. Maybe you should offer some discounts to the newcomers?

That's why marketing - spreading awareness is key. Arcona will market the capabilities and advantages of the platform for realising AR projects on global markets.
Pages:
Jump to: