Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 21. (Read 14034 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Where can I find the smart contract code that will be used on your platform? Or has it not been made public yet?

You can find our smart contract here on our Github: https://github.com/ArconaEcosystem/arcona-system/blob/master/ArconaCrowdsale.sol

The smart contract address is: 0x0f71b8de197a1c84d31de0f1fa7926c365f052b3
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Who has any forecasts for the results of fees? Put on the wings about 8000 ETH, I think about this figure will be
Where can I find the smart contract code that will be used on your platform? Or has it not been made public yet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Hello. When should we expect your mobile app to appear? It seems to me that it should be the main promo campaign.

Have a look at the road map found here https://www.arcona.io/en/. With the launch of the platform will come the mobile app.
Activity: 266
Hello. When should we expect your mobile app to appear? It seems to me that it should be the main promo campaign.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BTC payments will be implemented in couple of days.
Activity: 322
Hello. Did you provide any bonus for those who have already got to the whitelist?

The bonus Structure is:

15 April - early whitelisted get 50%
15 April - 30 April Everyone gets 25% bonus
1 May - 15 May The bonus will decrease from 25% to 1% gradually
Each day three token buyers will win one of the 120 Digital Land plots.
Refer a friend and get 5.5% bonus for each contribution
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. Did you provide any bonus for those who have already got to the whitelist?
Yes, of course, the bonus will be 50%, so hurry up to apply.
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
Dear Community!
Please don't miss a chance to get FREE arcona tokens!

👉 Visit http://arcona.io  website

👉 Find promo: Earn With Your Friends

👉 Follow the instructions!
Activity: 457
Hey. Can I buy the tokens for DASH?
No, as far as I know, the only possible option is ETH.

Only today we can buy arcona tokens before everybody else, moreover — with the biggest bonus ever and regardless the sum of purchase.
Merit: 31
Hello. How long will this ICO last?
Exactly 30 days, if the hard cap isn’t reached earlier.
Activity: 112
Hello. How long will this ICO last?
🚀 Token Sale is Live NOW! 🚀

We are really excited to announce the start of our long-awaited token sale only for “WhiteListers”.

🗓 Only today you can buy arcona tokens before everybody else, moreover — with the biggest bonus ever and regardless the sum of purchase.

We’re also starting an unprecedented raffle of the valuable digital assets — it’s time for our super prizes drawing for 6 plots (one per every 4 hours) of the Digital Land in the city centers of the most expensive megapolises 🌎

Stay tuned and don’t miss the most amazing chance of this weekend and maybe ever!

📍 P.S. Due to a high volume of fraud please note that these are the only channels of Arcona communication:

✔️Eva Chat on our website
✔️Twitter: twitter.com/arconaico
✔️Facebook: facebook.com/arconaecosystem
✔️Telegram: https://t.me/arcona_ico

❗️Please disregard any offers from any other channels. Arcona team will never ask you to transfer any money in private messages.

It is only possible to buy arcona tokens by registering on the official website www.arcona.io. Please do not send money directly to this wallet without registration and before it appears in your Profile.

Be safe and good luck!

Best regards,
Arcona Team
Activity: 364
Is it necessary to have programming skills in order to create new projects or is even a newcomer able to deal with it?
Hey. Can I buy the tokens for DASH?
No, as far as I know, the only possible option is ETH.
Activity: 261
Good afternoon. Could your solution do without the blockchain?
It seems to me that the Arcona team made a reasoned decision in this matter.
As for me, the idea is so good that it could be implemented with centralized tools.
Theoretically, yes, but it would have dealt a significant blow to the transparency and security of Arcona.
But large networks cope with copyright protection, despite the fact that none of them has not implemented blockchain yet. So, it is not so simple.
They have to spend millions to develop sophisticated algorithms for identifying and removing pirated content, and with blockchain it is easier and cheaper.
Also, do not forget that transactions in decentralized solutions have a much lower cost, which has a positive impact on the content availability.
Activity: 168
As for me, the idea is so good that it could be implemented with centralized tools.
Theoretically, yes, but it would have dealt a significant blow to the transparency and security of Arcona.
But large networks cope with copyright protection, despite the fact that none of them has not implemented blockchain yet. So, it is not so simple.
They have to spend millions to develop sophisticated algorithms for identifying and removing pirated content, and with blockchain it is easier and cheaper.
Activity: 224
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: