Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 20. (Read 14034 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening. Will all technologies be unavailable if hackers attack your servers? Such situation can damage the token value significantly.

Why do you believe that will happen exactly? If such an incident does happen, the Arcona team will handle the issue immediately and appropriately. Let's not focus on such an extreme "what if" scenario.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It will quite difficult for new teams to attract the clients in several years. Maybe you should offer some discounts to the newcomers?
Activity: 266
Good evening. Will all technologies be unavailable if hackers attack your servers? Such situation can damage the token value significantly.
New York - one of the world's business capitals that never sleeps. It also remains the atmosphere of romance and dreams to come true. One of the best places for obtaining a property in, isn’t it? Here we go! A piece of the Digital Land in front of Freedom Tower of the World Trade Center is being raffled off next! 🚀

Apart from being a remarkable example of world architecture and engineering, the Tower offers to its visitors one of New York main attractions - the observatory.

It definitely one of the city symbols and most visited sites.
You can become the owner of a plot of the Digital Land right there. Yes, you.

What to do? Act!

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉

Arcona featured in AlleyWatch: This Startup Provides the Best Deal Since the Dutch Purchased Manhattan Read here: http://www.alleywatch.com/2018/04/this-startup-is-providing-the-best-deal-since-the-dutch-purchased-manhattan/
Activity: 434
👉 The next precious lot to draw is the plot of the Digital Land in the Park Güell center. This part of Barcelona is a favorite holiday destination for Catalans and millions of tourists.

People come here from all over the world to wander along fabulous alleys and footpaths, visit the Gaudi Museum and enjoy enchanting panoramic views of the Spanish capital, which open from the Park's upper terrace. Imagine the people traffic here and how profitable any AR project linked to this location could be! 👍

Want it to become yours? Act now.

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. Do you really need to implement your own blockchain. I think that fiat would be suitable.

The main task of the token is to allow users to access the platform.. In addition, it is irreplaceable within the framework of internal ecosystem.

But the Arcona team is always talking about simplification of the access to the market. However, everyone will have to buy the tokens.
At the same time, tokens will always be available in the secondary market. For example, you had to spend several years to access the industry and now you can buy tokens.

Yes, you’re right. By the way, wont  unstable growth of the value of the token become an obstacle for pricing within the framework of the patform?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Who has any forecasts for the results of fees? Put on the wings about 8000 ETH, I think about this figure will be

I made slightly different forecast. I think that Arcona team will collect something about 6700 eth. Current situation isn't the best for ICO.
Activity: 336
Hello. Do you really need to implement your own blockchain. I think that fiat would be suitable.

The main task of the token is to allow users to access the platform.. In addition, it is irreplaceable within the framework of internal ecosystem.

But the Arcona team is always talking about simplification of the access to the market. However, everyone will have to buy the tokens.
At the same time, tokens will always be available in the secondary market. For example, you had to spend several years to access the industry and now you can buy tokens.

Activity: 336

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Hello. What is the minimum contribution amount on the ICO?
Minimum Contribution is 0.025 ETH, but I advise you to buy as much as possible while there’re profitable bonuses.
Arcona's 50% is only available for two more hours, then the 25% bonus starts. You can check out the website for more info. https://www.arcona.io/index.html
Activity: 364
Minimum Contribution is 0.025 ETH, but I advise you to buy as much as possible while there’re profitable bonuses.
Activity: 196
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Let’s say that I wanted to place my item where another author’s item is already present. Is that possible?

That is possible if you pay the rental fee for the digital land that you are using on.
Let’s say that I wanted to place my item where another author’s item is already present. Is that possible?
Activity: 392
Good evening. Who will own the rights to items, created on Digital Land? Their creators or your platform?

Developers are in control of the apps they create.
Activity: 224
Good evening. Who will own the rights to items, created on Digital Land? Their creators or your platform?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Who has any forecasts for the results of fees? Put on the wings about 8000 ETH, I think about this figure will be
I'm not sure I understand you. Are you trying to ask how much fee is charged to forecast? In that case it very very less, Just make sure you set gwei to 1.
Pages:
Jump to: