Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 119. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
When ico is nearing the end of the site or is it Ddoss Huh quite similar to the previous site mavrochain scam
What are you trying to say?

Many ICOs have their fair share of DDoS too.
It's similar with mavrochain so you guess it's a scam?

That is very shallow. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What information does the withdrawal confirmation form contain?

Basic things like your name, email you registered with, your ref link and ETH address. Plus one surprise question  Cheesy

Nothing to worry about, it will only take 30 seconds to complete it.

Hello, I don't know whether I entered my name with diacritics or not (for example ěščř instead of escr and vice versa).
If I enter the wrong one will it result in problem with the form? Thanks  Cheesy

don't worry,That's not the problem

I mean it like if the form checks my registration name with the one entered in form, if it needs to fit diacritics (idk if I entered with or without) or if it doesn't matter.

Peter said a few days ago that the name isn't what they are really looking at because they know that many people use fake names for these crypto things.
Activity: 224

Basic things like your name, email you registered with, your ref link and ETH address. Plus one surprise question  Cheesy

Hello, I don't know whether I entered my name with diacritics or not (for example ěščř instead of escr and vice versa).
If I enter the wrong one will it result in problem with the form? Thanks  Cheesy

I mean it like if the form checks my registration name with the one entered in form, if it needs to fit diacritics (idk if I entered with or without) or if it doesn't matter.
Activity: 308
Yeah still no site access , I hope it is up and running soon.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
When ico is nearing the end of the site or is it Ddoss Huh quite similar to the previous site mavrochain scam
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

Activity: 224

Activity: 96
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The site is good now. Smiley
You sure? Because I still can't access it
the site is up. Delete cache if you still can't access it.
Just entered it  Grin
Activity: 68
the site is up. Delete cache if you still can't access it.
Activity: 168
Activity: 96
Activity: 71
It's just a DDoS. Everything will be normal by tomorrow, chill..
Yup.

The timing sucks, but that's why the asshats behind the DDoS chose it.
It's just a DDoS. Everything will be normal by tomorrow, chill..
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
There is absolutely nothing concrete on whether this is a scam or not until listed and you have your ats coins and able to trade them for fiat.

Patience is needed now, and hope the website is back online. Very negative sentiment doing the rounds currently. PR team at Authorship need to get on top of this, it could go sour very quick.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The reason why china ban ICO because some of them are scam. We hope that authorship are not one of them.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
So is it tomorrow that the form will be made available? After the completion, when will we receive our tokens? With regard to the anti-bot system, many people have been disqualified? Surely someone abused the system.
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
When ICO ended site down. not a good thing
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I can't load Autorship token sale and main page. I just got error message and are able to see only saved copy of this pages. Do something this is not good at all when we have ongoing ICO.
Jump to: