Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 118. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CDO Authorship.com
URGENT ! URGENT!! URGENT!!!
Please I asked a question and no one seemed to notice it. Now another question is joining it.
Please help me solve this question for my worrying Downline.

(1). He registered from a public computer in our school just as other I referred who do not have android did theirs and used myetherwallet. Will he have to add the ATS token to his wallet before he can see his tokens or will myetherwallet bring his token if he later add it?

(2). He went there this evening to follow the settings to add the ATS token but he said as he clicked on save, he saw that there are up to three different tokens with same ATS already on the system. Does it mean other downlines who used same computer already did that or what could that be?

Please the well informed fellows should help. I don't want any criticism tomorrow from any of them should in case anything go wrong. I need to alert them with your answers. Thanks.
Please help me answer this quoted question

Hi,
Is it most likely that others used the same PC and tried watching the custom token, but with wrong data (this is why it's showing 3 times), this is why you saw the ATS showing, as nothing get saved on myetherwallet servers, everything is saved locally (cookies).
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Bounty dumpers, I'll be waiting for you when it hit the exchanges  Tongue

I'll be more than happy to buy it if you dump it  Cool
Activity: 96
Please I asked a question and no one seemed to notice it. Now another question is joining it.

(1). He registered from a public computer in our school just as other I referred who do not have android did theirs and used myetherwallet. Will he have to add the ATS token to his wallet before he can see his tokens or will myetherwallet bring his token if he later add it?

(2). He went there this evening to follow the settings to add the ATS token but he said as he clicked on save, he saw that there are up to three different tokens with same ATS already on the system. Does it mean other downlines who used same computer already did that or what could that be?

Please the well informed fellows should help. I don't want any criticism tomorrow from any of them should in case anything go wrong. I need to alert them with your answers. Thanks.
1. peter mentioned that you will receive the ATS tokens even if you add the custom token later on.
For the second question i'm not sure what happened there. Maybe there's someone who found his private key or the json file and opened his account.

Edit: For the second question i think if you add a custom token on the same computer, it saves the changes even on other accounts. I just tried my second MEW account and saw that ATS is already added on the custom token list.
Activity: 43
Hi everyone,
We apologize for being on and off, it is what it is.. as the DDoS never stopped it's been running for almost 12 hours now.

The attack will end at some point and everyone will receive it's share of ATS tokens (bought or earned). This is a guarantee.

While we initially wanted to postpone the end of the ICO we have decided not to as we cannot know for how long the attack will continue, we'll take the "hit" and apologize to the investors unable to get into as planned.

There are at this point exactly 12 hours left until the ICO will officially end.

If you believe in our project and want to invest, you have 12 hours left to do it. The investors ATS tokens will begin to be processed, automatically and without any confirmation needed from their side 2 hours after the ICO ended. We expect all investors to receive their ATS tokens within 24 hours from the end of the ICO, assuming we can access the website in a decent time manner. A maximum of 48 hours delay is possible.

The withdrawal form for the free bounty campaign will be published (assuming we have access at the server at that time; if not at the first time possible) 2 hours after the ICO is over as well. Please be advised, that because the attack is still running, the website may be unavailable at times and can slow down the processing of the withdrawals.

I've seen a couple referring to us as a "scam" already. Please DON'T. Probably this is what whoever is behind the attack intention was, considering the perfect image our ICO had from day 1 'till the very end.

Thank you,
Peter

i believe in you ^_^ Peter . authorship will go to the moon ,and bittrex , poloniex welcome u......^_^
Activity: 443
Merit: 101

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Received a letter in the mail that there is an attack by hackers on the website! Tell me, is how it can affect when we receive our coins?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

the real price for the ats is $ 0.03/0,04 maximum

I do not see them above

Can be true, it can also be 0.15 $, 1 $ , 2 $ or 5$ nobody knows how the market will react to the token on it's first months. But remember the real value of ATS can be seen once the platform is released and ten of thousands of authors participating. Remember ATS is one of a kind and a unique gem in the crypto market.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

I do not see them above

"Brand New"

Can you please direct or provide us link where you got this info? I want to learn more Smiley
peter say:the price of ats is $ 0.15
Activity: 45
Excited to see what happens with this token. I picked up a little in the airdrop and will pick up more when I can.
Activity: 854

I do not see them above

"Brand New"

Can you please direct or provide us link where you got this info? I want to learn more Smiley
Possibly one of those suspended in the bounty campaign being salty, or one of those in the DDoS attack. Just my negative comment. Cheesy
CDO Authorship.com
Thanks for the update, I never had any doubts and I'm excited to be receiving my 2005 earned tokens! Where will we be able to find the claim form? Will be an email or just a link on the homepage

You'll receive the link by email but it also be linked directly from our homepage for easy access.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Hi everyone,
We apologize for being on and off, it is what it is.. as the DDoS never stopped it's been running for almost 12 hours now.

The attack will end at some point and everyone will receive it's share of ATS tokens (bought or earned). This is a guarantee.

While we initially wanted to postpone the end of the ICO we have decided not to as we cannot know for how long the attack will continue, we'll take the "hit" and apologize to the investors unable to get into as planned.

There are at this point exactly 12 hours left until the ICO will officially end.

If you believe in our project and want to invest, you have 12 hours left to do it. The investors ATS tokens will begin to be processed, automatically and without any confirmation needed from their side 2 hours after the ICO ended. We expect all investors to receive their ATS tokens within 24 hours from the end of the ICO, assuming we can access the website in a decent time manner. A maximum of 48 hours delay is possible.

The withdrawal form for the free bounty campaign will be published (assuming we have access at the server at that time; if not at the first time possible) 2 hours after the ICO is over as well. Please be advised, that because the attack is still running, the website may be unavailable at times and can slow down the processing of the withdrawals.

I've seen a couple referring to us as a "scam" already. Please DON'T. Probably this is what whoever is behind the attack intention was, considering the perfect image our ICO had from day 1 'till the very end.

Thank you,
Peter
Thanks for the update, I never had any doubts and I'm excited to be receiving my 2005 earned tokens! Where will we be able to find the claim form? Will be an email or just a link on the homepage

They will email to you and will ask you to update your ether address where you want it. All the best
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Hi everyone,

Thank you,
Peter
Activity: 68
$4mil reached. Congrats Authorship team and supporters!
Feel sorry to people who can't access the site and buy tokens.
CDO Authorship.com
Hi everyone,

Thank you,
Peter
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I can't see any problem in website, it is working fine at my end
Activity: 350

I do not see them above

"Brand New"

Activity: 63
PosToken
Hope authorship site will up soon  Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
ALERT ALERT ALERT

THE WEBSITE IS DOWN !!!
http://authorship.com

WHY ??
THEY TOOK A CASH AND GO BAHAMAS ...

lol Wink
Calm down, everything will work again soon, I'm sure.

site is working fine  now and opening at my end. They inform on their facebook page that they face a DDOS attack and they shut their site for some time to safe their data. You can check this information here: https://www.facebook.com/authorshipcom/posts/1304305336357989. Don't make rumor without proper check please.
Activity: 11
Is website back :? Still can't connect to the website
It was online a few minutes ago, now it's offline again.. Undecided
Jump to: