Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 117. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Nice that we get our bounty payout today. when will we be listed on an exchange? What will be the first exchange? What is the time, you start distributing ? Thanks for the information Smiley

dev will answer but ico is still on, we still have a lot of time and anyway you may receive an email as the dev said it, so i think watch your email and this thread as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I asked the receptionist on Facebook, I was told that, most likely, tokens will appear on the exchange within one to two weeks! Not in a hurry, I think little will come of that, usually in advance about care and then have to wait much! But hope,as they say, springs eternal!
Activity: 210
Nice that we get our bounty payout today. when will we be listed on an exchange? What will be the first exchange? What is the time, you start distributing ? Thanks for the information Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Has anyone received the tokens yet?

There is still 6 hours of the ICO left, so no! Also, I got afk for 24 hours and miss out on a 20GB DDOS?! Jesus christ that's a big attack...
Activity: 126
The tokens yet, as I pony no one got it! ICO is not yet over! Mind the fact that all of a sudden at the end of the ICO immediately began hakkerskih attacks, although it all went smoothly! Well autodim when the timer finishes the countdown, then we will judge the success of the project!Good luck
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Has anyone received the tokens yet?
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
congratulations for the ICO success
good job ats team
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus

if we have received the token ATS, Can it be directly sent to excange? And when launching the exchanges ?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Congratulations with successful ICO!
I didn't get many tokens with campaign, but those which I have I will hold.
May be will sell few just to check how this process works.
I'll be following your project and testing it (as I'm in test team)
Activity: 180
Dear dev,

Good luck with dealing with attacks. We are supporting you and believing in you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
congratulation to dev team and contributors to this great project, it was smooth from the beginning to end. Smiley
I hope the project hasn't ended yet.  Sad
Activity: 700
Goodluck devs! and Thank you for not delaying the tokens!

We'll be supporting you from here on! Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
congratulation to dev team and contributors to this great project, it was smooth from the beginning to end. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
hope this attack ends very soon and ico completes well as planed, congratulations upon the 4 million dollar mark, thats very amazing and pleasing, and project is great,
Activity: 224
Received a letter in the mail that there is an attack by hackers on the website! Tell me, is how it can affect when we receive our coins?

The website is under DDoS (flooding our website), not being hacked, which is a completely different thing.

The ATS are safe, nothing is saved/hosted on the server, so there is nothing to worry about. Worst case scenario: there will be a short delay in distributing the free ATS as the website is on and off and you need to complete the withdrawal form. But for investors, there is zero impact.

Thank you,
Peter

It looks like that your website works without any problems. Is there any estimated time when you will send link to withdraw tokens? Which exchanges are going to support it? I hope the project will grow larger, good luck! I can see a timer on your website which says that ICO will end in 7,5 hour. Will you send tokens immediately after it ends?

If you believe in our project and want to invest, you have 12 hours left to do it. The investors ATS tokens will begin to be processed, automatically and without any confirmation needed from their side 2 hours after the ICO ended. We expect all investors to receive their ATS tokens within 24 hours from the end of the ICO, assuming we can access the website in a decent time manner. A maximum of 48 hours delay is possible.

The withdrawal form for the free bounty campaign will be published (assuming we have access at the server at that time; if not at the first time possible) 2 hours after the ICO is over as well. Please be advised, that because the attack is still running, the website may be unavailable at times and can slow down the processing of the withdrawals.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
It`s a nice project and nice example of good referral program for newcomers!
I work at BTC exchange and every my client get a recommendation on this project with a ref link of course Smiley
Good luck to team!
Received a letter in the mail that there is an attack by hackers on the website! Tell me, is how it can affect when we receive our coins?

The website is under DDoS (flooding our website), not being hacked, which is a completely different thing.

The ATS are safe, nothing is saved/hosted on the server, so there is nothing to worry about. Worst case scenario: there will be a short delay in distributing the free ATS as the website is on and off and you need to complete the withdrawal form. But for investors, there is zero impact.

Thank you,
Peter

stop write  applying passes and start paying Smiley
Google translate has failed
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thank you,
Peter

stop write  applying passes and start paying Smiley
Bounty dumpers, I'll be waiting for you when it hit the exchanges  Tongue

I'll be more than happy to buy it if you dump it  Cool
I earned a nice stack of tokens from posting the bounty on my blog and and I can't wait to watch the price rise Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CDO Authorship.com

Thank you,
Peter
Jump to: