Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 30. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Oh well, seems we are playin IP-Lottery now..
If one used thor or a vpn service: Screwed. Ip pool is very limited, so the chance of 3+ registrations with the same IP is very possible.
If your Internet provider does give you a new ip after reconnect (dsl/mobile) same thing. IP pool limited, next connect, someone else has the IP you had before.
You use things (in germany) like "freifunk" you are out of the game, limited IP pool.
Working in a company and sharing the IP with your co-workers.. very bad thing.
Using a Hot-spot : Bye bye.

I picked up, that there are 650.000 tokens left AFTER cleaning out the so called cheaters. Are you really telling me, that 65% of the accounts are fake accounts??
C'mon, that just can't be true! Again: Hooking the account to a IP is the most stupid thing to do! You CAN NOT identify a person by IP address! That's not how the internet is working!
This "3+ from the same IP" rule is just BS. There are so many other ways to handle this, like cookies, flash cookies and some other things (experts know, won't mention his now)
But just filtering by IP address is a thing for novices, you'll end up with exactly that, what's going on now: Shitstorm.

To make a statement here:
Me and 6 colleagues did promotion for Authorship. We sent mailings (with pictured instructions for the crypto newbies)  how to participate, how to set up a Wallet, how to register and so on.

All together we, 7 people, should have around 400-420 referrals. Yesterday we asked our refs in another mail if they received any Tokens yet.
Most stated: Account suspended (at the time the withdraw form was up) or for now, NOTHING received yet.
So what's going on? German IP's all got banned? Telekom, Vodafon, O2?
There's only 1 (ONE!) account from the 400+ (until now) that has been payed out.

Again, the 3 Ip rule is major BS, you also could do a "first letter of email is a V" rule.
I just feel sorry for the time we spent in supporting our list members, I know many of them also invested in the ICO (for that i have to say that the tokens arrived for everyone!)

Hint: Next time make the rules clear and precise before you start doing a campaign like this. Changing rules afterwards, when things have ended, is the much worst thing to do.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

I didn't receive
Stop spamming the thread with the same message
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
why i'm not got ATS token lol.
you are scammer project ?
not scam probably in your referrals, their are more than 3 claims with the same ip address, and if you pass that, then the dev will correct it, just shoot him an email,  

Earlier, Peter had said that the fraudulent accounts were processed before ico, but why when we fill out the form, they say that only the ip does not have from 3 accounts receive money ?? Is it I know ATS through the internet of the dorm so I can have many acc / ip but I guarantee there are no accounts that ref under my link. Meanwhile, many eth addresses receive ATS up to 20 times. Is it I find it unfair
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
why some got a double payment, and I haven't still received referral payments, I gave you eight honest referrals!
Activity: 74
 I still didn't receive my tokens and I was being honest. Is it possible we are being held accountable for attempted cheating by one of our referrals?
Activity: 42
I was waiting patiently from yesterday, giving Peter extra time to process payments comfortably. One of my friend who registered after hearing the word from my mouth informed me that he received 75 ATS.

As I said before, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have duplicate accounts from my IP for ANY reason. I hold static IP and I can assure anyone that there was just a single account from that IP. I'm not desperate enough to complain about $10 worth of tokens (and oh, that's just recommended price, these 75 tokens may be complete shit)

The last transaction happened 10 hours ago for 75 Tokens.

This is my account address:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4941bfe5423a096ff2ce48d2dd398b7ca8ee0a5c

To Peter,

I've been nice to you and cooperated enough to keep my mouth shut at-least, and to edit the post to ensure that you don't face any trouble. I filled my form successfully on DAY 1 but today is 17th September. No ATS in my address. I am heavily disappointed. I tried to promote ATS but I wasn't able to convince people that's why ended up with basic 75 ATS of sign-up. I thought that at-least I'll get paid for sign-up. But was I wrong?

You said it can take 2-3 days, it's the third day, so I am waiting for another 24 hours. Hope that you'll keep your promise.
Activity: 22
Haven't received my free ATS, but waiting like you all do.
Activity: 10
Authorship is getting fame because of this Thread. Good work Guys.

Bad news for Haters and scammers :  Authorship is getting fame because of you now Smiley

Those who read their whitepaper have trust on Authorship.

Those who make fake accounts are blaming Authorship because of Human nature ( Always find faults in others )

Honest people will get their ATS , Token distribution still in progress.

All the best

People are so vile who got kissed in the ass and call other crooks))
nigga what you talking about?
Activity: 79
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Always open direct official link of MEW and check LLC there and never give private key to anyone. check your MEW, may be they are there
I always check the link

Seems tokens was stolen after I imported account to Etherdelta
ATS 5485
and
ELIX 25000
and a little of ETH was stolen to this address  
https://etherscan.io/address/0x89474953d6bc8275b88e331fdf1a92d552563712#tokentxns

I advise you to not use EtherDelta for trading...
Avoid spam links, keep safe guys Smiley

No spam links
Used just https: //etherdelta. com
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Always open direct official link of MEW and check LLC there and never give private key to anyone. check your MEW, may be they are there
I always check the link

ATS 5485
and
ELIX 25000
https://etherscan.io/address/0x89474953d6bc8275b88e331fdf1a92d552563712#tokentxns

Yeah, checking the transaction someone moved it to another address. That sucks! Will not touch 'EtherDelta' then!
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I always check the link

ATS 5485
and
ELIX 25000

Avoid spam links, keep safe guys Smiley
I always check the link

ATS 5485
and
ELIX 25000

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
we should recieve the payment as a token in myetherwallet right? I am waiting for it
Activity: 54
Haven't received my Payment aswell, but waiting like you all do. Let's see what happens
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
not scam probably in your referrals, their are more than 3 claims with the same ip address, and if you pass that, then the dev will correct it, just shoot him an email,  
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Once they send it to you they cannot  redeem your tokens from MEW  until you give your private key to someone.
Check your MEW again , if they are not there then most probably someone hacked your MEW account.

In my own case the tokens keep disappearing and i need to add new custom token always which i don't like so much.
Once they send it to you they cannot  redeem your tokens from MEW  until you give your private key to someone.
Check your MEW again , if they are not there then most probably someone hacked your MEW account.

I used EtherDelta to trade other tokens
Seems it is unsafe way to trade  Sad

I used EtherDelta to trade other tokens
Seems it is unsafe way to trade  Sad
Authorship is getting fame because of this Thread. Good work Guys.

Bad news for Haters and scammers :  Authorship is getting fame because of you now Smiley

Those who read their whitepaper have trust on Authorship.

Those who make fake accounts are blaming Authorship because of Human nature ( Always find faults in others )

Honest people will get their ATS , Token distribution still in progress.

All the best

People are so vile who got kissed in the ass and call other crooks))
There are many here who make fake accounts and making loud voices now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: