Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 31. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Once they send it to you they cannot  redeem your tokens from MEW  until you give your private key to someone.
Check your MEW again , if they are not there then most probably someone hacked your MEW account.
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
Authorship is getting fame because of this Thread. Good work Guys.

Bad news for Haters and scammers :  Authorship is getting fame because of you now Smiley

Those who read their whitepaper have trust on Authorship.

Those who make fake accounts are blaming Authorship because of Human nature ( Always find faults in others )

Honest people will get their ATS , Token distribution still in progress.

All the best

People are so vile who got kissed in the ass and call other crooks))
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Authorship is getting fame because of this Thread. Good work Guys.

Bad news for Haters and scammers :  Authorship is getting fame because of you now Smiley

Those who read their whitepaper have trust on Authorship.

Those who make fake accounts are blaming Authorship because of Human nature ( Always find faults in others )

Honest people will get their ATS , Token distribution still in progress.

All the best
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
lol this thread is rediculous now, there is so much spam, nobody even sees Peters updates from the crying people who havent yet got their 75 ATS. Which by the way, YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH YET. It is not on an exchange, you are not missing anything!!

This is the last update from Peter and the team, they need to sleep as well, you know..

Update:

Close to 90% of the bounty promoters that qualified (no more than 3 registrations from the same IP) have been paid.

The remaining payments will be processed tomorrow as there is an increased of double spend transactions in the last hour, so we'll be pausing things for today.

Thank you,
Peter
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A friend of mine sent me a link to join this bounty. I have registered to give it a shot and try it. Today, i see that most people got paid(including my friend), while there are some who received nothing. I have not received ATS either. Are they done with payments? Or is it just their controls taking too long due to manual checking?
Token distribution is still in progress

You say satire !!!!

it hasn't changed after 10 hours

only correction transaction
Activity: 102
Nothing was paid !!!!!!!!!!!
Link with balance has ceased to be active!
Why did you cheat so many people and come up with nonsense with different IP addresses Huh

No one is responsible here
Don't bother yourself  Sad

how many ATS did you earned from bounty ?
Those who make fake accounts are making more noise here. Honest people will get paid as distribution is not over till yet.

Rather than make noises here, take participate in other big bounties and this time work with honesty to get paid.

https://medium.com/@hunnykaushal/datum-ico-bounty-campaign-xxx

Would you please stop spamming your reference links? Be honest yourself!
Sending referral link is not spamming, making fake accounts is.
Why did you cheat so many people and come up with nonsense with different IP addresses Huh

No one is responsible here
Don't bother yourself  Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Those who make fake accounts are making more noise here. Honest people will get paid as distribution is not over till yet.

Rather than make noises here, take participate in other big bounties and this time work with honesty to get paid.

https://medium.com/@hunnykaushal/datum-ico-bounty-campaign-xxx

Would you please stop spamming your reference links? Be honest yourself!
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

https://medium.com/@hunnykaushal/datum-ico-bounty-campaign-62bd02af5c2e
Earlier, Peter had said that the fraudulent accounts were processed before ico, but why when we fill out the form, they say that only the ip does not have from 3 accounts receive money ?? Is it I know ATS through the internet of the dorm so I can have many acc / ip but I guarantee there are no accounts that ref under my link. Meanwhile, many eth addresses receive ATS up to 20 times. Is it I find it unfair
A friend of mine sent me a link to join this bounty. I have registered to give it a shot and try it. Today, i see that most people got paid(including my friend), while there are some who received nothing. I have not received ATS either. Are they done with payments? Or is it just their controls taking too long due to manual checking?
Token distribution is still in progress

We are honest
But we didn't receive it after almost 3 days

Token distribution is still in process.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305

We are honest
But we didn't receive it after almost 3 days
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
hey, peter

please send my hard earned bounty token to my address. I earned that token by promoting everywhere. To promote your bounty program, my 2 bitcointalk accounts are already banned. Even I got successful withdrawal message after submitting withdrawal message. here, is my detail.

Name: Tushar Ramani
email id: [email protected]
Eth address:- 0x15154105eCe83fE27c6c0384215060F0C216BBDE
token: 4735
refferal link: http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8186951/

hope you will send my hard work after whole drama.

Pages:
Jump to: