Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authpaper Coin – deliver secrets with trust and verify - page 6. (Read 14864 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Our bounty pool has increased to 12,000,000 AUPC, which is equivalent to $2 million now! Join now to get the rewards!
https://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/authpaper.html

A good program, so many allocations are set for the campaign program, hopefully the AUPC price will be the same as now, later at the initial launch of the exchange list.
Because now many ICOs fail or don't reach the target. So the price drops by half from the initial price at the initial launch

Thank you for your support, and that's why we have such a long period of ICO. We hope to attract more capital and gain popularity. When more people know about our platform, there will be a greater chance for AUPC to become a widely-accepted cryptocurrency.

Can I find out information on how much fund is collected for the current sale, whether it has reached a soft cap. Although the ICO lasts a long time.
With a soft cap 25,000ETH, a very large amount can be collected. Hopefully this project is successful, and can reach the target.
I myself have not yet known about how much funds have been collected at this time. It is better for us to be patient and wait for the information and I hope they can reach the softcap later
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
Our bounty pool has increased to 12,000,000 AUPC, which is equivalent to $2 million now! Join now to get the rewards!

A good program, so many allocations are set for the campaign program, hopefully the AUPC price will be the same as now, later at the initial launch of the exchange list.
Because now many ICOs fail or don't reach the target. So the price drops by half from the initial price at the initial launch

Thank you for your support, and that's why we have such a long period of ICO. We hope to attract more capital and gain popularity. When more people know about our platform, there will be a greater chance for AUPC to become a widely-accepted cryptocurrency.

Can I find out information on how much fund is collected for the current sale, whether it has reached a soft cap. Although the ICO lasts a long time.
With a soft cap 25,000ETH, a very large amount can be collected. Hopefully this project is successful, and can reach the target.

Activity: 669
Merit: 10
We have added Publication and Reddit campaigns to our bounty program, and the bounty pool has increased! Join us here:
It seems that this is quite interesting if I join here, but I will consider first whether to join or not because for me to take a decision it takes time not to be as easy as we imagine
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I am impressed by the work of your developers to see something really useful in this space with strong use cases. I am planning to secure some of AUPC token in near future because will be big advantage to use these services for personal stuff too. I have navigated previous pages of this thread and can say it is obviously ambitious project.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
New website is looking awesome with all the necessary information about initial coin offering as well as about project itself. This is what I was waiting for easy information for newcomers those probably will join. Project in itself was very good from the start but marketing kept it on back foot. Is the raised 10% of soft cap is separate amount than private investment ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Our airdrop program is still ongoing, join us immediately to get 100 free AUPC!

1) Register and login our online service here (support Google login only): https://authpaper.com/login.php
2) Send an email to [email protected] by the Google account logged in to our service with title “Withdraw AUPC” and content your ERC-20 wallet address.
3) Wait for up to one week, we will send you the free token.

For anyone dubious about this airdrop method (as to be honest it's not usual) I can confirm I've received AUPC to my ETH wallet Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Though it isn't important how much money will be raised but for curiosity how much money has been raised so far via public sale ? You can also look at other solutions to raise more funds for better development by collaborating with some reputable exchange for token sell. This might be be helpful to get listed quickly and raise more funds easily.
Activity: 336
We are now sending out over 10,000 free AUPC daily, but there are still many requests. Please be patient and do not send in multiple emails for one request.
I agree with you that for now I hope we can be patient first and we do not send emails just for one request, hopefully what is delivered is that everyone can understand it
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
https://www.coindesk.com/sudden-bitcoin-price-breakout-sets-new-bull-target-at-over-5k
The market is going better and better. Hope our ICO also works well.
Indeed, if you look at the market conditions to date it can be said to be quite good, but I hope that over time the conditions can be better than they are now and regarding ICO, I also hope that it can function properly
More and more people get our Airdrop tokens.
Do you want to get free 100 AUPC tokens?
1) Register our online service here: https://authpaper.com/login.php
2) Email to [email protected] by the Google account login to our service with title “Withdraw AUPC” and content your ERC-20 address.

Thanks for info - Done! Also I'd recommend posting a bounty thread on AltcoinsTalks for your signature campaign listed on BountyHub.com.
You would have many more participants for your signature campaign by publicizing it on the relevant platforms  Wink

I have registered to register at https://authpaper.com/login.php, and send the ERC-20 address to get tokens
but until now it has not received AUPC tokens, whether to wait long, or have to use them until the program is complete.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
More and more people get our Airdrop tokens.
Do you want to get free 100 AUPC tokens?
1) Register our online service here: https://authpaper.com/login.php
2) Email to [email protected] by the Google account login to our service with title “Withdraw AUPC” and content your ERC-20 address.

Thanks for info - Done! Also I'd recommend posting a bounty thread on AltcoinsTalks for your signature campaign listed on BountyHub.com.
You would have many more participants for your signature campaign by publicizing it on the relevant platforms  Wink
Activity: 672
Do you have plans to build your own blockchain to maintain the security of your platform user data. I think this is very necessary so that your platform is identical to the others
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
A pretty good journey, Authpaper Coin has a development and certainly many investors are starting to be interested in being able to contribute. With an active team and smooth communication, this can provide a positive assumption for the future. The next strategy must have been made carefully by looking at the current market conditions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
a good news from this project, that Authpaper gets a 4.1 rating on ICOBENCH Guys. and the AUTH Team also passed the KCY process there. for more details, please visit here https://icobench.com/ico/authpaper ..
I hope this news has a positive impact on the project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Seeing the approach of team it can be said that this time results of raising money will be lot different. That Bittorent kind thing with blockchain and how authpapar is going to solve important and highly confidential documents delivery will get attention. Things have changed lot since last time and I saw token sale has also started already.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Once winter holidays are over I hope that team will keep presence on this forum via this thread. They have moved initial coin offering to second quarter of next year and a detailed update was given. One thing that show them highly serious that they paid tokens to those tried to help them via their bounty program. Since services are highly needed in everyday so this business has chance to succeed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This question was answered on the previous page already. It has become clear that crowd sale didn't reach to minimum level which is known as soft cap but it doesn't affect the development. Large portion of raised money came from private investors and they will continue their support for project. You can get free 100 tokens for registering yourself or will be able to buy directly from exchanges later.
Activity: 574
The softcap is $1M USD, while the current fund raised is $730,040.73. What will happen if you can not reach the minimum fund to remember the ICO is about to end in 2 days ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
So all services will be offered with this utility token AUPC ? This means token will be listed on exchanges as well to make it accessible for everyone. This idea with already working platform could have raised more money but probably unfavorable market conditions kept this project away from the eyes on investors else it is more powerful than many existed.
Pages:
Jump to: