Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authpaper Coin – deliver secrets with trust and verify - page 7. (Read 14864 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
You have very professional site with services of high quality. Early this morning I just visited there to see what was all about was offered as services. This made me surprise to see the use cases and the services of this kind. I am more than this project is going to make its own mark in digital documentation area of expertise. By the bonus of 100 AUPC for new users is great offer, will try it.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
so that means when we transfer documents, images, movies, whatever it is that makes sending very safe and fast with this platform, can this be the full security of the user?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies.
We calculated the weighted average of the project. It is equal to 71.93 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description Authpaper Coin.
Just look us, comment on us and subscribe us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
How do you make such type of rating? What are those criteria you follow in order to make a rating system?

So, you may look our methodology.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
There is no doubt and two opinions on the potential and use cases of this project. Obviously, markets uncertainty played role in its slower fundraising. Now there are less than two weeks and total raised money is $73040 approximately. Would you carry on development with whatever you succeed to raise or not achieving of soft cap mean stop working on project ?
Activity: 9
Congratulations, you have been listed on ICOFLuid.com (https://www.icofluid.com/project/1357-authpaper-coin) , premium listing alert with over 400k visitors a month.

note: please don't be alarmed by possible lower rating, newly listed projects tend to have low rating, before all the information is updated and project fully reviewed.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
A total of over $730k has been secured already which little short than soft cap. This is very good performance within this specific situation and should be considered enough money. I see this project easily acquiring its minimum funding goal. Project in itself is something which industry need it is less attractive but very useful for everyone.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Are there any legal difficulties regarding this project? What about this issue?
According to them, there are no difficulties regarding this issue, On the legal aspect, there is no problem. Basically, digital data delivery system is not an illicit activity. So it's not a problem at all.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Are there any legal difficulties regarding this project? What about this issue?
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
At present, ICO is a good way of making or earning money in an easy way. Authpaper is also raising a lot of money regarding their project. It's going to be an established platform as like DHL but the online platform.
Yap, Authpaper delivery system has brought a massive platform where they combine blockchain and BT platform in order to make a peer-to-peer virtual ground.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
At present, ICO is a good way of making or earning money in an easy way. Authpaper is also raising a lot of money regarding their project. It's going to be an established platform as like DHL but the online platform.
Activity: 175
Afterwords of two years, Authpaper will serve the categorized stamps which is very much important of this platform. In this case, Investors will be the early birds of this platforms.
Activity: 13
This Authpaper is really a fantastic platform for future purpose, it will be a good one in order to make money as an investor.
Yap, I agree with you, If someone will hold Authapaper Coin then that one might get benefitted in different ways.
Activity: 26
Is there any referral bonus offer? from my perspective, It could be a good connector to the investor and the project.
This Authpaper is going to offer a reward for the promotional purpose, 6.5% coins will be reserved for the reward purpose. not only that but also the referrer will get 10% bonus as a referrer gift.

What is the process of getting rewarded for this segment?
Activity: 24
This Authpaper is really a fantastic platform for future purpose, it will be a good one in order to make money as an investor.
Activity: 159
They have counted 28.5% of the total token for their team, founder bodies and the advisers, for me it's so high a number for this purpose. they should reduce this amount

Mine also, normally another project allocates 10 to 15% of the final token for themselves, I think this looks kinda weird of this issue.
This issue should be related to solely on their's decision. I think this allocation is not a big issue of this ICO and the project. everything is going fine so we don't even talk to this type of issue.
Activity: 175
They have counted 28.5% of the total token for their team, founder bodies and the advisers, for me it's so high a number for this purpose. they should reduce this amount

Mine also, normally another project allocates 10 to 15% of the final token for themselves, I think this looks kinda weird of this issue.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
Activity: 26
Why their Soft Capital is large? Is there any relation between Budget and Sale?
It can be assumed that Authpaper project is not like that other project, It's an expensive project, They are spending a lot of money on the maintenance purpose, That's why it may be so high of the Soft Cap.
As a newcomer, from my perspective, There is a huge difference in the receiving account and claiming capital. I don't know why it is...?
Activity: 202
It can be assumed that Authpaper project is not like that other project, It's an expensive project, They are spending a lot of money on the maintenance purpose, That's why it may be so high of the Soft Cap.
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: