Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 109. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
How about just creating autobay without a coin or token, who wants to switch to someone's token to buy a car.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
can anybody explain me about the main feature of this project?
Autobay is the first decentralized e-commerce platform that allows its users to Buy, Sell and Auction any vehicle with cryptocurrencies.  Each year over 80,000,000 new cars are sold worldwide and only in the US over 100,000 used cars are sold every day, through an outdated, cash depending process.  Autobay's vision is to create real value to cryptocurrencies allowing them to act as a financial asset to purchase goods (vehicles in this case) while solving a day to day problem of the car industry, creating a much safer, simpler and secure process to purchase vehicles.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
can anybody explain me about the main feature of this project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Don't forget watch this video about Autobay
https://youtu.be/izswjEHiocY
is this link new? When did they publish it?
did anybody download and try the app?
can I download the app from the playstore? Is it available for IOS or only for Android?
Activity: 350
I don't know how I can buy a car, could anybody help me?
it is the app available to can buy or sell car already?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project focuses on transactions that will be sustainable and accurate. The project also has interesting and amazing ideas, and well-organized tasks. I suggest you immediately follow this project before it ends, because you will lose if not working on this project.
Activity: 392
I don't know how I can buy a car, could anybody help me?
Activity: 322
is it the demo version or a definitive version?
has the private sale start already?
I think the private Sale doesn't star already because yesterday they put a countdown with 24 hours and the countdown hasn't finished already
has the private sale start already?
We would like to welcome Paul Mears as an Advisor of Autobay!
#ico #icos #bitcointalk #Forbes #cointelegraph #Ethereum #ETH #EthereumClassic #Bitcoin #bitcointrading #bitcoinnewstoday #bitcoinnewstoday #Singularity #cryptocurrency
Which car would you rather buy in Autobay with Bitcoin? 
The Ford GT 40 vs The Ford GT 2018.
how long is going to last the private sale?
Activity: 350
Of course, your project has a good idea to make it possible to buy / sell cars pay for cryptocurrency, but the question arises how you will solve legal issues related to the re-registration of car documents because there are different laws in countries?
that's a interesting question that i wondered some days ago and I like to know the answer too
Enjoy watching this video about autobay
https://youtu.be/izswjEHiocY
where you get this link to youtube?
they published it in the telegram group some hours ago
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Of course, your project has a good idea to make it possible to buy / sell cars pay for cryptocurrency, but the question arises how you will solve legal issues related to the re-registration of car documents because there are different laws in countries?
I saw somebody is talking about a private tokensale, but I can find any link where I can informed or register for it, does anybody know where can I check it?
Jump to: