Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 113. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
whether there will be some bonus during sale?
Yes, there will be some of them, you can check it in their website
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
they announced an airdrop on Twitter, How can i participate on it?
App will be avaliable only in January 2019? Why you dont have demo version at last before crowdsale? We must see your platform before investing
I think we can try the platform already

Where? Platform ready already? I didnt find at last demo version. Provide link if yes, please. On their site are written that platform will be in 2019
i am going to look for it and put it here for you, don't worry
Activity: 429
By studying your web, questions arise within me. Does it apply to all brands and types of cars or just to certain cars, and how this project can do the classification. then applies to all crypto currencies or to certain crypto currencies only. hopefully the team can explain further with full details. I hope this project will be successful with the team of very experienced in their respective fields.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
App will be avaliable only in January 2019? Why you dont have demo version at last before crowdsale? We must see your platform before investing

Where? Platform ready already? I didnt find at last demo version. Provide link if yes, please. On their site are written that platform will be in 2019
How many members does the telegram group have?
Tell me, please. Why do I need to have your tokens if I can buy with bitcoin? What a benefit I can get?
maybe after the tokensale we can buy in their platform a car
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Tell me, please. Why do I need to have your tokens if I can buy with bitcoin? What a benefit I can get?
Activity: 350
Autobay allows us to buy, sell and sell new and used cars from private sellers and dealers from around the world in the largest e-commerce environment based on the chain!
will there be any bonus during the sale?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Autobay the platform for electronic commerce
for buying and selling cars
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well, the AUTOBAY project is related to automotive. I think the possibility of this project will be a huge success. Many of the projects I found and the average automotive project were successful without many obstacles. Hope this is one of them.
Merit: 101
Can we only buy cars with BTC in your platform?
it will be fine if we can buy them with other cryptocurrencie
you can check this in.their platform
Activity: 252
Autobay platform for e-commerce, why you do not have a demo, we need to see your platform!
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I think we will be able to buy them.with their token too
Jump to: