Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 112. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Congratulations to the 20,000 Autobayers in Facebook!! Let´s keep on growing our community and make this Token Sale a success!!! 

Join the Autobay Telegram:
https://t.me/joinchat/ITvfuxJDzSr2ahw5Mvh-Lg
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
-WELCOME TO THE
-AUTO BUY ICO PRESALE :
-Your Investment based thread
-Thread berbasis Investasi Anda

Join presale
     ---🏁Web.
can we make the registration although the presale hasn't started already?
Merit: 0
-WELCOME TO THE
-AUTO BUY ICO PRESALE :
-Your Investment based thread
-Thread berbasis Investasi Anda

Join presale
     ---🏁Web.
what do you plan to do if you won't sell al the tokens during the tokensale?
sometimes the teams burns them, are you going to do that?
Activity: 350
what do you plan to do if you won't sell al the tokens during the tokensale?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
what will you do if you sell all the tokens before the tokensale finishes?
will you distribute the tokens when finishes the tokensale or the bounty campaign?
To me it is curious when your token is at the exchanges?
I think it won't be on exchanges until the end of the tokensale that starts soon
Activity: 364
The company has set itself excellent goals, is to create legitimacy for the cryptocurrency in the market, allowing the use of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Autobay Tokens as a financial asset for the purchase of goods!
I'm curious, when will your token appear on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 322
what is the total number of coins?
Total Supply is 945,000,000 ABX
10,000 ABX = 1 ETH
so is the minimum invest 1 ETH then?
Is there minimum invest? I think there isn't
10,000 ABX = 1 ETH
so is the minimum invest 1 ETH then?
10,000 ABX = 1 ETH
Activity: 350
To invite your friends and get a bonus for the refering member here is the link:
https://t.me/joinchat/ITvfuxJDzSr2ahw5Mvh-Lg
In whAT countries the tokens can be used to buy sell cars. Not all countries will accept the coins. Many jobs to do to make cooperation with car dealers. It would be expensive coin if succesful

I agree but if they will bypass the US market and China then I do not think that the token will be expensive. There is still a problem of legalization of such transactions and regulators are unlikely to be happy with such prospects.

It shouldn't be a problem later on to also let customers from the US or China use token to pay for a car they wish to buy. It's only when you run an ICO that it is difficult.
DO you know if we can buy cars from other countries or only inside our own country?

It doesn't matter. If a car seller in a country starts listing cars on the platform, how would someone prevent that transaction from being made?
Maybe it doesn't matter to me but I wonder like him it because differents countries have differents taxes

Yes but taxes of two individuals making a transaction isn't a problem of the platform itself. You as an individual have to take care of paying your taxes properly and it doesn't matter which platform you use for it.
will be taxes added to the final price?
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
In whAT countries the tokens can be used to buy sell cars. Not all countries will accept the coins. Many jobs to do to make cooperation with car dealers. It would be expensive coin if succesful

I agree but if they will bypass the US market and China then I do not think that the token will be expensive. There is still a problem of legalization of such transactions and regulators are unlikely to be happy with such prospects.

It shouldn't be a problem later on to also let customers from the US or China use token to pay for a car they wish to buy. It's only when you run an ICO that it is difficult.
DO you know if we can buy cars from other countries or only inside our own country?

It doesn't matter. If a car seller in a country starts listing cars on the platform, how would someone prevent that transaction from being made?
Maybe it doesn't matter to me but I wonder like him it because differents countries have differents taxes

Yes but taxes of two individuals making a transaction isn't a problem of the platform itself. You as an individual have to take care of paying your taxes properly and it doesn't matter which platform you use for it.
Activity: 322
whether there will be some bonus during sale?
i think is better you check it by yourself in their website
Autobay the platform for electronic commerce
yes, the platform for electronic commerce where you can buy a car with cryptocurrencies
App will be avaliable only in January 2019? Why you dont have demo version at last before crowdsale? We must see your platform before investing
I think we can try the platform already

Where? Platform ready already? I didnt find at last demo version. Provide link if yes, please. On their site are written that platform will be in 2019
Maybe he try a demo version or it is wrong, i think
Jump to: