Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏎️ AUTOBAY 🏎️ The first decentralized e-commerce Buy Sell cars. - page 115. (Read 197661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
When will start the tokensale? Does anybody know it?
The presale starts 26th of june
Do you know the time it starts?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
AutoBay is airdropping a total of 7,500,000 ABX tokens to the community members. Follow them on all required social platforms and register for the whitelist to receive 500 ABX tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Autobay allows you to buy, sell and auction new and used cars from private sellers and dealerships from all over the world in the largest blockchain based e-commerce environment.  You will be able to pay with cryptocurrencies for the car you want with low transaction rates and with the security of a cash free payment process.
Remember their Telegram Bounty is still live! we can win up to 1000 ABX est. Value $70.
Join telegram at: 
https://t.me/joinchat/ITvfuxJDzSr2ahw5Mvh-Lg
how can we win this 1000 ABX?
Activity: 392
Autobay's vision is to create real value to cryptocurrencies allowing them to act as a financial asset to purchase goods (vehicles in this case) while solving a day to day problem of the car industry, creating a much safer, simpler and secure process to purchase vehicles.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
The presale starts 26th of june
Activity: 350
When will your token be on exchanges?
they are planning to hit exchanges on December, and a couple of months after we are launching the Autobay Platform.  By doing that we make sure people will not want to sell and will want to wait for the platform to be launched, the result is higher demand and lower offer of tokens.
When will your token be on exchanges?
Good Morning to the Autobayers in Twitter and to the +15,000 Autobayer family they have on Facebook!!!
wow the social media of autobay is very active and there are a lot of people interested on the project, that's fantastic for the team
Activity: 322
Good Morning to the Autobayers in Twitter and to the +15,000 Autobayer family they have on Facebook!!!
Meet Alejo Serrano, CEO and Founder of Autobay.
is there any link where I can meet him?
Activity: 350
Meet Alejo Serrano, CEO and Founder of Autobay.
Remember their Telegram Bounty is still live! we can win up to 1000 ABX est. Value $70.
Join telegram at: 
https://t.me/joinchat/ITvfuxJDzSr2ahw5Mvh-Lg
SEC Commissioner not thinking of ICO ban, focusing on customer protection
Goldman Sachs joins the party. $BTC

That's Some good news for all the crypto friends like me
Goldman Sachs joins the party. $BTC
Which compact car would you buy in Autobay??
It seems that you have chosen a very promising direction. Will your token be released to the exchange?

I presume the token will be on exchanges after the tokensale finishes
Activity: 280
It seems that you have chosen a very promising direction. Will your token be released to the exchange?
Jump to: