Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «AX1» Capital Appreciation Mining Token - page 6. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I do not know how anyone, but I really liked the project and the bounty campaign. Respect to the developers. I think the project has all the chances to develop well, even if only part of the planned plans will be implemented. I wish the team good luck and fulfill their plans. Well, we in this business will help our participation and investments. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I've checked out your web site. You've already raised soft cap! I am definitely in. Just need some time to learn more about your project,but this point really matter for me.

Thank you any questions you have feel free to ask and also check out our whitepaper, one pager and information memorandum

https://ax1.io/ax1_one_pager.pdf

https://ax1.io/ax1_whitepaper.pdf

https://www.ax1.io/ax1_information_memorandum.pdf

Thanks,  I've checked them out. By the way, what is average annual ROI do you predict?
Activity: 462
I look closer at a rather interesting project. The guys have everything in detail, this is a plus. I think the idea is worthy of fees. Management is very accessible and clearly liked, the claimed functionality is impressive. I will follow the project and wish good luck and good growth to its organizers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
What a serious approach! You disclose all necessary information and try to be transparent. This is essential for all blockchain projects. What is more, your source of revenue is clear, with mining investors won't lose money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Hi!

Please be informed that the AX1 Filipino Thread is already live. Please follow the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-ax1-mining-token-ng-kapital-appreciation-3351985

I wish AX1 the best of luck!

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Projects with the concept of mining and with a supply that can be said is not too large, so now many mining projects in the lyrics by investors because of the history of mining concept is well developed and hopefully many investors will buy this token.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Well, what can I say. It looks great, it sounds cool. If everything is as they say, then it's excellent. I will support the project. A worthy project with the mining of tokens will give a clear advantage on the cryptocurrency market. I'm sure there will be a lot of those who support the project and of course investors.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
It's great that there are more projects with a new concept of coin mining. Moreover, the market is not such a big offer on this topic, so the project will be successful, I think. The concept of such mining should undoubtedly be supported. I hope investors will also be satisfied by buying this token
AX1
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
AX1 Mining
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
Awesome Project!..

Glad you like it 33% discount at Stage 1 with a few days left to participate
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
An interesting, promising project and of course should be supported. Investments in this project will bring income in the future. I liked your idea. I think many investors will be interested in your draft. Good design development on the site. Also I want to participate. Can all ranks take part in the Bounty? I wish success to the project.

please find the link to our bounty campaign - you need to be full member for the bitcointalk element of the campaign

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34815906
Activity: 5
Awesome Project!..
Activity: 574
The idea is really cool
I'd like take part with you
Hope that you will move on in different ways after your first steps
Because it's really great idea for a global movement in cryptoworld
An interesting, promising project and of course should be supported. Investments in this project will bring income in the future. I liked your idea. I think many investors will be interested in your draft. Good design development on the site. Also I want to participate. Can all ranks take part in the Bounty? I wish success to the project.
Activity: 322
This project looks promising. Developers well done, well tried to design. As I have been reviewing this project I began to like this project.  I think there will be something interesting, but how can I find out how many people have already registered? I have not found a counter on the website.
Activity: 462

It was interesting to read the article. The idea of the guys is impressive. And the sincere is impressive. And it is clear that there is a long-term experience of the team in conducting marketing campaigns. It is possible that the project will shoot and not just shoot, but take off. I watch with interest the release of the project.
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
AX1 project has a good concept and many idea to innovation.
i will follow developments on the thread, thank you team.

Thank you

We wanted to develop something new, rather than launch another tokenised right, to coins from a mining pool which distributes the coins mined without building any long-term capital value into the token itself.

With AX1, we are offering token holders the chance to participate in a managed mining operation and enjoy capital appreciation via contractually guaranteed economic rights in the portfolio of mined coins.
Unequivocally need to participate, the submission of the project is cool. Well, the concept itself is quite viable, the only question is how the developers can realize such a large-scale task.  The topic and white paper are well designed. Creativity is present, I wonder how the project will go. The main thing is not to miss the sale, I think, everything will quickly break up. Nevertheless, I will watch the project and news.
Activity: 357
AX1 project has a good concept and many idea to innovation.
i will follow developments on the thread, thank you team.
Pages:
Jump to: