Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «AX1» Capital Appreciation Mining Token - page 8. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
can i get the telegram link ?

https://t.me/joinchat/H0-70RCWgkTDq1YHrzQKqg
https://www.ax1.io/

You can find this link on website I hope this will be helpful for you to join this community.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello. If a buy this token, what coins do i get as underlying? thanks.
Activity: 179
can i get the telegram link ?
AX1
copper member
Activity: 43
AX1 Mining
In the current mine-plan, the main coins are: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin, Monero
BitcoinGold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Zcash. But, and I must emphasize this, the Mining Team have a very adaptive outlook and both scalability and adaptability have been engineered into the AX1 project right from inception.

So by buying AX1 you are getting exposure to all the above mineable coins in one asset.

After deduction of any costs and liabilities incurred by the issuer, at least fifty percent of the value of the mined coins will be placed in a segregated account in order to asset back the AX1 Tokens. This represents a real, contractual, substantive and auditable value guarantee and is a key strength of this offer in addition to the other attributes of the AX1 Tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
OK get it  ... looks an interesting one, so minimum for ICO stage 1 is about .20 ETH at current ETH/$ ?? Will price be fixed in ETH at ICO start? 
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
 the price in eth will be fixed at the beginning of each stage correlating to the price in dollars for that stage in eth
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
There are 20 million tokens attributed to the crowdsale.

2% of tokens sold would equate to 400,000 tokens if all of the 20 million tokens are sold

So price in usd would be $480,000 as the price of the AX1 Tokens at the final stage is $1.20

we will be making a separate bounty campaign announcement before the crowdsale starts on the 16th April
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
Hello. You allocate 2% of tokens, on a bounty campaign. What will be the total number of tokens, or what will be the total volume of the bounty pool in the USD at the price of ICO? Thanks
AX1
copper member
AX1 Mining
Pages:
Jump to: