Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BAAPPAY - The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here - page 13. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Why your team only have one blockchain developer ? This is a big project . I thought you will need more experienced developer

Good question, we actually have more than one blockchain developers, however, we only listed one (we listed Khuswidner Singh before, however, he needed permission, thus we took it down until he does). We also have some other team members, yet, due to their current employment contracts, are not allowed to be associated with another team/project. Also, if you notice, our team advisor is Jonathon Dunford, from ForkDelta exchange, he and his team have been assisting us as well.
Activity: 93
Why your team only have one blockchain developer ? This is a big project . I thought you will need more experienced developer
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system like: Paypal , Payoneer

There are a a few strengths,
Crypto
- We accept and integrate cryptocurrency
- guarantee cryptocurrency confirmation in seconds
- convert fiat & crypto
- Crypto ecom payment gateway
- crypto exchange

Fiat-
- both companies niche is the online market, however, we are are attempting to make a niche for both markets, brick & mortar and online
- we offer smart payment terminals

Also we offer a fully functional point of sale system, integrating both crypto and fiat- accounting,employee management, inventory etc.
I think I will jump in then. Bonus is quite good, probably the best on the market right noww.

Thanks! pre sale start March 1- March 20

PRE SALES PRICES- including %20 bonus
8400      BAAP  =   1 BCH
1500      BAAP  =   1 LTC
8.4        BAAP  =   1 XRP
63000    BAAP  =   1 BTC
5040      BAAP  =   1 ETH
Activity: 84
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system like: Paypal , Payoneer
Activity: 83
I think I will jump in then. Bonus is quite good, probably the best on the market right noww.
Activity: 126
 good to see this project, we have to support a project like this, it's very detailed. I hope this team will be successful. God bless this team
Activity: 82
I am allways has a huge belief in any payment platform. I've made the math and I think that I can get at least 5x what I put in after bonus ends. Nice way to get some of the money I lost in the last month. Thinking about giving some more ethereum to this project Smiley
Project seems interesting. Looked at your paper and you say that you are building an paygate system. I am actually concern about your Smart POS.Do you have any real product POS in life.Thanks

Yes, we have two devices in production, "SPOS" Smart Payment Terminal and the "MPOS" which is a mobile terminal that can enable your phone, tablet or desktop to take payments. Our point of sale software should be available for public beta testing within the next couple of weeks. Following that release, we shall have a demo video, displaying the software's features on our smart payment terminal. Within 3-5 month we shall have completed the deployment Architecture integration of both devices, meaning that we can plug in any payment gateway, be it ours or a third party. In additional transmission of payment and devices will be PCI certify.
Activity: 63
I see that  your is still not have much advisors . I love your idea , love your concept project . But I think you will have lots of work to do . So you will need some expericence advisors in payment field
2 days will be Presale . Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

KYC will only be performed if the investor wants to pay via USD, thus, they would need to register with us, prior to purchasing.  For payment via cryptocurrency, no, there is no KYC
Activity: 121
Project seems interesting. Looked at your paper and you say that you are building an paygate system. I am actually concern about your Smart POS.Do you have any real product POS in life.Thanks
Activity: 91
2 days will be Presale . Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think it will be great payment Platfrom in 2018
Is the Virtual terminal equivalent to an escrow?

No, because we will release the funds instantly to the merchants. However, there will be a resolution center, if any disputes / fraud were to arise.
So what I understand is BAAPPY would be an application wherein there will be a listed merchandices and other things for sale from other organizations and then we will be able to transact with BAPPAY? How will we be able to access the beta testing for BAAPPAY?

It's actually a payment platform for both buyers and sellers (like paypal). Merchants can use our platform to receive payments and buyers (also use our point of sale software) will use our platform to purchase merchandise. Developers will also be involved, where they can create apps for our devices. Also there will be a cryptocurrency exchange.
Activity: 5
You could see the rating of BAAPPAY here!

https://icoranker.com/ico/baappay/

Team: 100

ICO Feasability: 99

Product: 99
Activity: 56
From what I understand, with the liquidity pool, people who uses your platform to purchase things online. What is your guarantee with the user's sexurity in terms of their funds?

Stripe started accepting crypto on their payment platform, however, they had to abandon it because Merchants were complaining about confirmations. It became a nuance and a risk for merchants because they had to wait a long time before the transaction was fully confirmed. If they didn't wait for full confirmations, they ran the risk of double dipping, thus, would be defrauded by the customer. However, in our platform, our liquidity pool would solve that dilemma. Instead of waiting for each transaction to be confirmed by the blockchain, our state channels allow the customer transactions to be funded through a liquidity pool. This removes the need for each payment to be individually written to the blockchain, and makes point of sale purchases instant.

The security is that all transactions will happen within the exchanges wallet. Therefore, a transaction will only be processed if the user has the cleared funds available. 

In terms of the user who uses your platform, he must deposit funds to the wallet of BAAPPAY to continue with the process of purchasing items online?
Activity: 1
Everything is good! However , I couldn't access your website.
Activity: 1
Is the Virtual terminal equivalent to an escrow?
Pages:
Jump to: