Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BAAPPAY - The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here - page 8. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Amazing project. Just went through the brief description and others views as well. Hope BaapPay having the capability to deliver great results through their project. I will post a good analysis about them once refer their white paper fully. Good luck all.
Activity: 98
very smart dev, it will be a great succesfull ico.

Sukhpreet Singh

Founder & CEO

Successful entrepreneur, ICO and Blockchain enthusiast. Sukhpreet Singh is a early Cryptocurrency investor and successfully founded several B2C ventures. Desires to apply his extensive experience to build a  blockchain based online payment processing solution incorporating both fiat and crypto
Activity: 96
What is the fee per transaction through your POS ?

in 4-5 months when we are ready to release the product into the market, we will give a complete breakdown of the fees and cost
Activity: 89
What is the fee per transaction through your POS ?
I am absolutely impressed by the project but why has this not gone viral? Your project/whitepaper is solid yet seem to go unnoticed. You really need to attend more events and get the word out.

I agree, you haven't even started the ICO yet you seem to have everything developed and planned. Get the word out devs!!
Project seems interesting. Looked at whitepaper BAAPPAY buildan paygate system. I am actually concern about Smart SPOS

What are your concerns about the SPOS?
Activity: 51
Liking the video guys! Just some airdrops and this should be to the moon!:wink:
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I am absolutely impressed by the project but why has this not gone viral? Your project/whitepaper is solid yet seem to go unnoticed. You really need to attend more events and get the word out.

I agree, you haven't even started the ICO yet you seem to have everything developed and planned. Get the word out devs!!
Project seems interesting. Looked at whitepaper BAAPPAY buildan paygate system. I am actually concern about Smart SPOS
Activity: 39

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

A lack of publicity, IMO. They still have chances, though. Didn't try to take advantage on this situation, but I think an airdrop will boost your project awareness

I agree to bring to the project the maximum number of investors - it is necessary to apply all kinds of advertising opportunities.
Airdrop is a very good idea.

A lack of publicity, IMO. They still have chances, though. Didn't try to take advantage on this situation, but I think an airdrop will boost your project awareness

Our problem, our priority is releasing the platform instead of marketing, however that should change as soon as we release our devices, POS and payment integration in the coming weeks. However, we do have a lot interest from  big time investors......Airdrops will be coming!!
BaapPay is a multi-layered platfoam equipped with paymen gateways, sales and software systems, and the BaaWorld app store. as cryptococcal adoption increasingly penetrates the bussiness and consumer lives, the will be a point where : buying, selling and trading cryptocurrency will be a part of everyday life these future projets will contunue to grow.

Thanks for the cut and paste!!
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
BaapPay is a multi-layered platfoam equipped with paymen gateways, sales and software systems, and the BaaWorld app store. as cryptococcal adoption increasingly penetrates the bussiness and consumer lives, the will be a point where : buying, selling and trading cryptocurrency will be a part of everyday life these future projets will contunue to grow.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Activity: 87
This looks like a really promising project. I just saw the video and loved the whole concept. This is what they crypto community needs, adoption by the masses!

Thanks! wait until you see our other demo which will be detailed, with actual credit card & crypto transactions, integrated into our point of sale software
Activity: 69
This looks like a really promising project. I just saw the video and loved the whole concept. This is what they crypto community needs, adoption by the masses!
This is our commercial video, however, next week we should release a demo with all the features and actually credit card-crypto functionalities  on our smart terminal

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Telegram link doesn't work
That was a cool demo of the device. It is actually functional?

If you referring the the video we just release, that was a commercial video, however, we should have a personal demo by the team next week. The Point sale demo should be up today
Pages:
Jump to: