Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BAAPPAY - The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here - page 7. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Wonderful project with drdicated team.. all the best team
Activity: 47
vision and concept brought inside the project is very interesting, but even though lately many projects are popping up with concepts that are more interesting, but I believe that this project has its own advantages, which are not owned in another project.
success always for this project.
With an experienced team and have special skill I am sure that future projects could be growing and get a lot of support from the participants.

Thanks for the appreciations.

Like I mentioned before, Soon we will be releasing some parts of our platform like smart devices, merchant account(crypto-fiat both), point of sale software in another 3-4 months. Pre-orders booking fro our smart terminals will be starting in another couple of months.

Stay tuned with us for more information.

vision and concept brought inside the project is very interesting, but even though lately many projects are popping up with concepts that are more interesting, but I believe that this project has its own advantages, which are not owned in another project.

Thanks for supporting us.

We are expecting to release parts of our platform: devices, point of sale software, crypto- fiat merchant accounts, within 3-4 months.  We will be taking pre-orders for the devices within the next 1-2 months.

Stay Tuned for more updates.

Hello Folks,

We wanted to share the exciting news with everyone that BaapPay completed the sale with Private and Pre-sale contributors, thus we will replace the Public sale with airdrops.

We are expecting to release parts of our platform: devices, point of sale software, crypto- fiat merchant accounts, within 3-4 months.  We will be taking pre-orders for the devices within the next 1-2 months.

Our App Store,  PayPal like payment gateway,  liquidity pool and wallets will be released according to our road map

As for our Bounty program, it will continue until April 30th.

We thank all the contributors and community support, we could have not done it without you!!

Stay Tuned for more updates.

When do you have the video DEMO for POS device in detailed . I would like to see more with actual credit card & crypto transactions .

Below is the POS Demo video link. Stay tuned with us. Soon we will be coming up with more detailed demo video's.

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
With an experienced team and have special skill I am sure that future projects could be growing and get a lot of support from the participants.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 87
When do you have the video DEMO for POS device in detailed . I would like to see more with actual credit card & crypto transactions .
Activity: 96
When developers will be getting Sdk`s to integrate?

That will be in our later development phases, integrating with our Appstore
Baappay demo POS doesn't shows Russian language? Will you be catering to Russians?

No, maybe in future
In demo it shows you can accept cryptocurrency but  if someone wants to convert to fiat then and there at the transaction time, Is that possible?

The product that we are releasing in 4-5 months will only have the fiat payment gateway, cryptocurrency gateway,(both will have the online ecom gateway too) devices and Point of sale software . However, the Paypal like interface,  liquidity pool, app store, wallets and crypto to fiat will be release accordingly to our road map.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
When developers will be getting Sdk`s to integrate?
Activity: 62
Baappay demo POS doesn't shows Russian language? Will you be catering to Russians?
Activity: 90
I guess it will help to address different payment difficulties
copper member
Activity: 84
In demo it shows you can accept cryptocurrency but  if someone wants to convert to fiat then and there at the transaction time, Is that possible?
As you posted earlier that demo of POS is ready and will be circulated in the market. So, Is the demo ready?

We are expecting to have the first half of our platform completed and released into the market within 4-5 months(POS, device, fiat,crypto payment gateway). Below is the link for the demo video.

We will be taking pre orders for our devices starting within 2-3 months. There shall also be another website dedicated to the retail sales and customer support pertaining to the products.

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
As you posted earlier that demo of POS is ready and will be circulated in the market. So, Is the demo ready?
BAAPPAY project has a good vision to make it easier for us if doing transaction using cryptocurrency. it's a good projects and deserve to be supported. I hope that many investors are join with this project.

Thanks for Supporting us. Stay Tuned for more updates.

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
BAAPPAY project has a good vision to make it easier for us if doing transaction using cryptocurrency. it's a good projects and deserve to be supported. I hope that many investors are join with this project.
very smart dev, it will be a great succesfull ico.

Sukhpreet Singh

Founder & CEO

Successful entrepreneur, ICO and Blockchain enthusiast. Sukhpreet Singh is a early Cryptocurrency investor and successfully founded several B2C ventures. Desires to apply his extensive experience to build a  blockchain based online payment processing solution incorporating both fiat and crypto

Thanks for your kind words for our CEO!!
Pages:
Jump to: