Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BAAPPAY - The Evolution of the Payment Platform is Here - page 5. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
digital way to make popular ur coin..well idea
Activity: 103
I think that your project has a great future, due to the fact that your team has a clear strategy of how to develop in future. Worthy project!
Activity: 152
A project for merchants,consumers and developers.Point of sale software is in demand in market as cryptocurrency market is very lucrative but same time much volatile
Activity: 90
I really like the workings of this project, pretty stunning and like a good idea to join, hopefully run well Grin
Activity: 47
Already joined and recommend that others do it. The project deserves our attention and support!

Thanks for supporting us. Stay tuned with us for more updates.

Activity: 71
Merit: 20
The prospects for the development of a more sophisticated cryptocurrency market remain significant, despite the fact the number of cryptocurrency payments is still negligible.
Activity: 75
Already joined and recommend that others do it. The project deserves our attention and support!
Activity: 301
hi dev i just want to ask if im right on my bounty signature is this the right code because i cant see the code for jr member on bounty thread

i think you may cut copied the wrong code, go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-baappay-token-400k-usd-rewards-evolution-of-payment-platform-3141616 and copy past member code. If it still doesnt work, plz msg us

He's a junior rank, and your signature thread doesn't have a bbcode for junior rank, although you allow that rank to join. That's the problem he asked, you need to provide a code for Jr member

yeah exactly this is my exact question i see theres a option that a junior member can join the signature campaign but the start code there is just for a MEMBER it doesnt start with JR MEMBER. thats why im confused am right in my code because i just copy this code to someone jr also in his campaigning baappay signature also if im wrong can you provide me dev the right code if its okay
Activity: 301
dev in the bounty do we really need to tweet everyday about baappay or two tweet in a week is enough just retweet everyday?
Activity: 96
Sellers can add a #BaapPay purchase/order button on their websites, and blogs within minutes. so good.

Yes, however, we expect to release that feature later on this year.
Activity: 81
Sellers can add a #BaapPay purchase/order button on their websites, and blogs within minutes. so good.
Activity: 76
It looks very cool when watching your video but it looks like you are hooking a mobile phone into the case, and on the screen is an application. Show everyone nearer in more detail what is happening on the screen to dispel my assumption.

The clip you saw on facebook was just a sneak peek. We should be doing other demos of all the features. We uploaded the video on youtube now

https://youtu.be/WovU3UF8_Uw

Thank you for a more detailed demonstration. I'll consider this video as the answer to my previous comment.
It looks very cool when watching your video but it looks like you are hooking a mobile phone into the case, and on the screen is an application. Show everyone nearer in more detail what is happening on the screen to dispel my assumption.

The clip you saw on facebook was just a sneak peek. We should be doing other demos of all the features. We uploaded the video on youtube now

https://youtu.be/WovU3UF8_Uw
Portuguese people. If you want a full read on the project please follow the Portuguese ANN Thread (Whitepaper included)

ANN THREAD [PT]
WHITEPAPER [PT]

thanks Filipe!
Where is your main office ? Do you have your company registered license ?

Yes, our office is in Mississauga Ontario,  Canada and our company is registered in Canada
Activity: 76
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
on facebook you showed pics of airdrops but didnt say anything. so does that mean you will have airdrops?

Yes, soon we will be launching with the Airdrops. Team is working on it.

Stay tuned with us for more updates.

hello sir, any update info about you airdrop program, i did join your bounty program and waiting to participate on airdrop too.

Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
Portuguese people. If you want a full read on the project please follow the Portuguese ANN Thread (Whitepaper included)

ANN THREAD [PT]
WHITEPAPER [PT]
Activity: 90
Where is your main office ? Do you have your company registered license ?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
hi dev i just want to ask if im right on my bounty signature is this the right code because i cant see the code for jr member on bounty thread

i think you may cut copied the wrong code, go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-baappay-token-400k-usd-rewards-evolution-of-payment-platform-3141616 and copy past member code. If it still doesnt work, plz msg us

He's a junior rank, and your signature thread doesn't have a bbcode for junior rank, although you allow that rank to join. That's the problem he asked, you need to provide a code for Jr member
Pages:
Jump to: