Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution - page 10. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The project is necessary, in demand and modern. It is unclear what benefit the holders of coins? Will you redeem the coins from the profit? In what size? Orientating profitability of holders of baikal cryptonyms?
visit the baikalika.io website, there are full information about token holders benefit.
Just visited the www.baikalika.io website, and I've seen first results of pre-sale wich started only 5 days ago. And I want to say that get $1,58 M for fisrt five days is really good start.
Hm, that's really great news. I like this project because Baikalika do their job without any hyip and loud media company. Nice work team!
The project is necessary, in demand and modern. It is unclear what benefit the holders of coins? Will you redeem the coins from the profit? In what size? Orientating profitability of holders of baikal cryptonyms?
visit the baikalika.io website, there are full information about token holders benefit.
Just visited the www.baikalika.io website, and I've seen first results of pre-sale wich started only 5 days ago. And I want to say that get $1,58 M for fisrt five days is really good start.
Activity: 154
Manchuria is the project’s main logistics center. We are also considering the possibility of organizing a warehouse in Shanghai. In addition to shipping by rail, we may also ship our products by sea from Vladivostok to Shanghai. China has an advanced logistics system, both inside and outside the country.
It's a lot of logistic work.
What is potential price of 0.5L Baikalika water bottle in China? Will you make the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for differnet countries and regions?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Water supply

The BAIKALIKA company bottles deep Baikal water, and our plan is to supply BAIKALIKA water to the most promising markets of Asia and the Middle East
Token owners will be able to get their water at BAIKALIKA warehouses in China at the end of 2018, as well as in Southeast Asia and the Middle
East in 2019-2020.
Manchuria is the project’s main logistics center. We are also considering the possibility of organizing a warehouse in Shanghai. In addition to shipping by rail, we may also ship our products by sea from Vladivostok to Shanghai. China has an advanced logistics system, both inside and outside the country.
To deliver water BAIKALIKA, token holders will be able to usethe services of any courier companies

Quotes from  Baikalika White Paper
Activity: 140
Why do we use blockchain technology in Baikalika project?

The blockchain technology used in Bitcoin today has gained immense popularity and is used in a large number of products. The main objective of Baikalika project, as well as of other premium projects, is to ensure the maximum level of safety of its products and protect them from the possibility of forgery. It is the problem with which should cope blockchain technology within the project.

Using blockchain technology, the company Baikalika will be able to provide each customer with complete information about each packed and delivered water bottle, printing its special QR code. By scanning this QR code consumers will be able to access every minute detail that has anything to do with the bottle, including information about its packaging and storage.
We consider the use of blockchain technology in our project an integral part of the concept that will allow each buyer of water Baikalika to be 100% confident in the quality and originality of its origin.

We remind! PreSale project Baikalika has already started! PreSale period will be the most beneficial to join the project and to purchase the tokens BKL — during it investors may receive up to 40% of bonus tokens!
Minimum 40$=1 BKL

More information about modern technologies that we use in our projectBAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaOfficial/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1400/1*mjM2VPvyRiJVQnXH6HntCg.jpeg
Sw started from pre ipo and will make coin... I think baikalika is best project too,  why not make pre ipo also..... If possible 😀

Now this is not in our plans
What's new in the project, huh?
There were funny story at reddit about sparkling mineral water in China... When I ask for "kuàngquán qì shuî" (sparkling mineral water) they always offer sprite or lemon soda, but never plain sparkling water.
I'm quite sure that Baikalika water will have both, original and carbonated water.
What's the term of use Baikalika water? Does it matter that water is natural? May it cause the short "use before" period?
Drinking water manufacturers usually giving every bottle a two-year expiration date. And I think Baikalika will go the same way. By the way, what about Baikalika sparkling water?
As far as I know, chinese and all other asians prefer non-carbonated drinking water. They use sparkling water for alcohol drinks. Also plastic bottles of non-carbonated water are less harmful for environment.
What's the term of use Baikalika water? Does it matter that water is natural? May it cause the short "use before" period?
Drinking water manufacturers usually giving every bottle a two-year expiration date. And I think Baikalika will go the same way. By the way, what about Baikalika sparkling water?
Activity: 57
China is one of the countries where there is lack of clean drinking water supplies. That is why one of the promising areas of Baikalika project is the development and launch of a new marketing campaign for Chinese customers. This stage involves placing on the key markets of China and establishing relationships with retailers and wholesalers.
Which way of delivering drinking Baikal water to Chinese market is more feasible?
The Trans-Mongolian Railway follows an ancient tea-caravan route from China to Russia. I think railway connection is the cheapest way of delivering water to China. Or you know the other logistic way?
Why chinese plants can't produce such water by adding some minerals to the distillate?

Yes, they can. That is why, we implement blockchain in our project for those who cares genuine natural water from pristine source.
I didn't say about fake water of this trademark, I said about the reminealization of the water

OK, I got your point. In that case, we provide for consumers the choice of naturally born water and artificially made composition. The only thing we care, to make you are aware.TM
China is one of the countries where there is lack of clean drinking water supplies. That is why one of the promising areas of Baikalika project is the development and launch of a new marketing campaign for Chinese customers. This stage involves placing on the key markets of China and establishing relationships with retailers and wholesalers.
Which way of delivering drinking Baikal water to Chinese market is more feasible?
The Trans-Mongolian Railway follows an ancient tea-caravan route from China to Russia. I think railway connection is the cheapest way of delivering water to China. Or you know the other logistic way?

you are right, we will use the railroad. but for delivery for southern points of China we will use sea transport

Baikal is located in the center of Asia, near China. For delivery to China we will use the railway to Manchuria (northwest of China, the nearest point to us). In the southern points of China and South-East Asia also by sea. To owners of tokens we deliver water for free.
Sw started from pre ipo and will make coin... I think baikalika is best project too,  why not make pre ipo also..... If possible 😀
Pages:
Jump to: