Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution - page 14. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
In my opinion, this project can be successful, we have an example of success - "smart water" which owns by Coca-Cola company.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
For the first time I see such a crazy project. If he succeeds, then I am sure that soon they will begin to distribute the land and the air also with the help of a blockchain.   
Why you think that this project is unreal?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
For the first time I see such a crazy project. If he succeeds, then I am sure that soon they will begin to distribute the land and the air also with the help of a blockchain.   
what is total token ?
If you visit https://baikalika.io/ you can notice that total token supply is 1.1M
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
what is total token ?
Sure, PET have lots of advantages in use, but think about premium quality water brands and they always use glass bottles to underline the status of the product. And customer use to think that glass pack is only for premium quality products.
Glass bottle have premium look, otherwise it's weight and higher logistic expenses.
Activity: 168
Sure, PET have lots of advantages in use, but think about premium quality water brands and they always use glass bottles to underline the status of the product. And customer use to think that glass pack is only for premium quality products.
BAIKALIKA drinking water is extracted and bottled in PET containers
as follows:
• 0.5-liter PET bottle
• 1.25-liter PET bottle
• 5-liter PET bottle
• 10-liter PET bottle
That's what i've found reading the WhitePaper. I wonder about another sort of containers like glass and aluminium cans.
Why you don't want to use PET bottles? It's cheap and  quite common in use.
BAIKALIKA drinking water is extracted and bottled in PET containers
as follows:
• 0.5-liter PET bottle
• 1.25-liter PET bottle
• 5-liter PET bottle
• 10-liter PET bottle
That's what i've found reading the WhitePaper. I wonder about another sort of containers like glass and aluminium cans.
PRE-SALE STARTS ON 12 FEBRUARY, 2018
In which way the pre sale will go? What about discount for first buyers? Can you tell us more details about it? I ddint get all datails on your website yet.
BAIKALIKA production is environmentally sound, which is confirmed by our holding of all of the relevant licenses and certificates. From each recovered liter of the Baikal water, BAIKALIKA will be allocating a certain part of its profit into both non-governmental and governmental entities for the preservation and developmental growth of the Baikal natural territory and lake Baikal.
Sounds like a plan!
I really like the vision of this project as we need to apply blockchain in different domains to grow scope of blockchain in every possible sector and these guys are solving a real problem of supply chain where transparency is highly required in countries like India and China due to high level of adultration of products. Good luck guys!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
sounds great this project,ill follow  this such niced ideas,gud luck to the team,i will participate it soon Wink Wink
Activity: 140
We all believe in this this project, good luck team

Thanks a lot!
Lake Baikal is the deepest and oldest lake in the world and the largest (in content) of the bargaining water on Earth. This lake contains more than 20% of the world's fresh water and over 90% of Russia's fresh water. The lake is a World Heritage site located south of Siberia in Russia, between the Irkutsk Oblast in the northwest and Buryatia in the southeast, near the city of Irkutsk. The name is derived from the Tatar word "Bai-Kul" - "rich lake". He is also known as the "Siberian Blue Eye". In Russian, he is called Бaйкaл (Ozero Baykal, Oзepo literally means Lake), and in Buryat and Mongol he is called the Dalai-Nor, or "The holy sea."
I searched on google about the good lake and it turns out a lot of water benefits from the lake baikal. I like your project and will always support your project. Grin Wink

Yes, Baikal is a unique lake, and its water is the cleanest on Earth. Thank you for your feedback and support!
What about water treatment at your plant?

BAIKALIKA water is extracted three kilometers (about 1.6 miles) away from the shore, and from a 400-meter (about 0.22 miles) depth. This fresh drinking water is untouched by human civilization, is unique in its purity, and has been acknowledged as etalon drinking water.

This water features the best combination of water’s properties: flawless purity, high saturation with hydrogen and oxygen, no heavy metals present, and Ph in line with human blood.

BAIKALIKA production is environmentally sound, which is confirmed by our holding of all of the relevant licenses and certificates. From each recovered liter of the Baikal water, BAIKALIKA will be allocating a certain part of its profit into both non-governmental and governmental entities for the preservation and developmental growth of the Baikal natural territory and lake Baikal.
What distinguishes the ICO of Baikalika project from other ICO?

Baikalika is not an idea or a project under development. Baikalika is an already operating successful production with its history of development. The company enters ICO with its project just to raise funds for its development and scaling.

The history of the drinking water Baikalika began in 2014, when the company received a quota for the extraction of water from Lake Baikal from the relevant authorities. In 2015 the company organized its own factory and started production of water. Nowadays, the company's production is 8.5 liters of drinking water per year.

The funds raised during the ICO of Baikalika project, we are planning to spend on the expansion of the production – the construction of a large number of facilities, the installation of additional equipment for water spill and the development of transport infrastructure. All works on modernization and scaling of the production are scheduled for the period from May to July 2018.

Visit the official website of Baikalika project and learn more about us!

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaICO/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO
Medium https://medium.com/@Baikalika

https://a.radikal.ru/a28/1802/41/9e8ed3e0eedd.jpg
We all believe in this this project, good luck team
Lake Baikal is the deepest and oldest lake in the world and the largest (in content) of the bargaining water on Earth. This lake contains more than 20% of the world's fresh water and over 90% of Russia's fresh water. The lake is a World Heritage site located south of Siberia in Russia, between the Irkutsk Oblast in the northwest and Buryatia in the southeast, near the city of Irkutsk. The name is derived from the Tatar word "Bai-Kul" - "rich lake". He is also known as the "Siberian Blue Eye". In Russian, he is called Бaйкaл (Ozero Baykal, Oзepo literally means Lake), and in Buryat and Mongol he is called the Dalai-Nor, or "The holy sea."
I searched on google about the good lake and it turns out a lot of water benefits from the lake baikal. I like your project and will always support your project. Grin Wink
I believe in project BAIKALIKA too, Coz they have real product
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: