Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution - page 12. (Read 2801 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Does anyone can help with token purchase? Huh

You need to sign up first
To purchase tokens, use the personal office of BAIKALIKA at sale.baikalika.io. Then make a payment in ETH or BTC to the address of the BAIKALIKA purse indicated in your personal account.

PreSale stages:
• 40% discount for the buyers of the first 72 917 BKL tokens
• 30% discount for the buyers of the subsequent 5 357 BKL tokens
• 20% discount for the buyers of the subsequent 3 125 BKL

Minimum 40$=1 BKL
$40 - 40% discount = $24 = 1 BKL during the pre sale
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
This sounds like a nice save the environment project Smiley.
Activity: 168
I can help you.
First you should go to baikalika.io and register for token purchase.
When  you recieve confirmation  link to your email, you should log in and get here https://sale.baikalika.io/cabinet/home
At this page you can choose how many tokens you want to buy and what payment currency you want to use.
After that push GET PAYMENT ADDRESS button and system will generate you QR-code.
Go to your wallet account and send money to showed address. Please make sure that your deposit is exceeds the minimum purchase amount.
Deposit will appear on your account only after a few block confirmations. It can take from 10 minutes to 2 hours or more, depending on your payment method.
Activity: 154
Today is pre-sale opening day, good luck Baikalika team!
Ok, I've visited website baikalika.io and medium and so on, and I didn't find the details of tokens pre-sale. What is the Baikalika LP wallet? Any other instrictions? Please let us know all details of the pre-sale.
I'm sure team will tell you soon how to purchase the BKL tokens.
Ok, I've visited website baikalika.io and medium and so on, and I didn't find the details of tokens pre-sale. What is the Baikalika LP wallet? Any other instrictions? Please let us know all details of the pre-sale.
Activity: 140
At a glance I see that the Baikalika project is an ordinary project. But after studying the roadmap, I think this is one of the flagship projects and good for a bright future. Let's look at the team that handles the project. Do we still have any doubts? Of course not, because they are the best team ever.

tnx for your opinion
At a glance I see that the Baikalika project is an ordinary project. But after studying the roadmap, I think this is one of the flagship projects and good for a bright future. Let's look at the team that handles the project. Do we still have any doubts? Of course not, because they are the best team ever.
So what do you think about the project at last?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Activity: 57
Earth’s population could grow by three billion in the next 50 to 75 years. More thirsty people means even greater demand on already-scarce resources and, paradoxically, a greater chance that existing water sources will become polluted.
It's another great opportunity to be a part of Baikalika project
So I think China can start war to  seizure Baikal lake?

What have we missed from the range of PlayStation games?
Activity: 57
Actually Baikal Lake is already the property of Russian Federation, and Baikalika project have license to get water from it. What's wrong with you guys? War for drinking water?

what do you mean? we extract water in an ecologically clean place. we have all licenses and permits. and we want that people from other countries can drink clean and safe water. what is the problem?

and in what quantity can you extract water from this lake, according to your licenses and contracts? where i can read these documents?
how is this implemented? do you have a base directly near the lake?

We have state quota for 2015 - 2034 to source 73 mln L per year with prolongation  + 30 years. We have in hands sealed contract with Federal Agencie of Water Resorses. FYI - Baikal ecosystem frienldy limits of sourcing is 400 bln L per year. The plant is located 700 meters far from the shore and pipeline goes 2.8 km from the shore to the point of extracting. There are 3 patents for technical solution of establishing intake point at the deepth 400m. Some pics at the website of the factory: http://xn----7sbabbjo0bjl9a.xn--p1ai/en/gallery/construction
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Actually Baikal Lake is already the property of Russian Federation, and Baikalika project have license to get water from it. What's wrong with you guys? War for drinking water?

what do you mean? we extract water in an ecologically clean place. we have all licenses and permits. and we want that people from other countries can drink clean and safe water. what is the problem?

and in what quantity can you extract water from this lake, according to your licenses and contracts? where i can read these documents?
how is this implemented? do you have a base directly near the lake?

Yes, I know and understand you. I just want to say that idea to guys who thought that Baikal lake is in private property and goverment can nationalize it.
Activity: 140

Activity: 5
Baikal is a unique lake, if it will be much more activities about taking water from it, it will be banned immediately. How such tokens can go up? I don’t think it could be any perspective, risks are too high, extracting could be banned in any second.
Only 1 days have been left before the start of the PreSale of the project Baikalika
Where I can get the details about the tokens PreSale?
Token buyers will transfer ETH and BTC from their wallets to the wallet of Baikalika LP. The wallet number will be listed on the official  baikalika.io page, by the time when BKL sale starts. Detailed instructions for participants will be published before the token sale.
It's from the White Paper, and nothing changed
Thank you for help, I'm not able to open pdf right now, can you also tell me. when I'll transfer my ETC from wallet to Baikailka LP they will send me tokens immediatly?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Only 1 days have been left before the start of the PreSale of the project Baikalika.

I am glad that I learned about this project, now I will follow you
I wish you  success and good luck!
Only 1 days have been left before the start of the PreSale of the project Baikalika
Token buyers will transfer ETH and BTC from their wallets to the wallet of Baikalika LP. The wallet number will be listed on the official  baikalika.io page, by the time when BKL sale starts. Detailed instructions for participants will be published before the token sale.
It's from the White Paper, and nothing changed
Pages:
Jump to: