Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Baltic Fund -INVEST IN PROMISING CEE & CIS STARTUPS AND ECOSYSTEM🔥 - page 7. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. Will investors be able to get advice on which of the startups is more rational to invest money in?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Hello. When the ICO will end?

On June 18. But I believe that all tokens will be sold much earlier.
so this project still has a long time before ICO ends and the team must continue their promotion with the more interesting to get investors who will join this project. hope it luck and success.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. When the ICO will end?

On June 18. But I believe that all tokens will be sold much earlier.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Hi. it’s said in the white paper that  I can invest in my friends’ startups. Are there some special terms and conditions for that?

I think you misunderstood something in our Whitepaper. It is said that:

"The token allows you to purchase the following services on platform:
● Acceleration (online/offline) for your or your friend’s startup     
●Online 1-to-1 consulting sessions with the community mentors/advisors                                                     
●Tickets and priority entrance to our events                                                                                 
●Discounts for the most significant global startup events                                                                     
●Membership (or virtual residentship) in our coworking and discounts at partner’s coworkings worldwide                                                                                                                   
●Delivery of community events to our city"

But as investor you can invest in your friend's start up if it is one of the members of our platform.                                                           
Activity: 266
Hi. it’s said in the white paper that  I can invest in my friends’ startups. Are there some special terms and conditions for that?
So this platform release tokens to help other projects release tokens, sounds like a russian doll =)
But I love the idea, no bullying

No, it has nothing to do with tokens. The platform helps startups from all over the world to grow: you invest tokens in startups, they buy acceleration services, facilities, etc., and return you the tokens with the multiplicator. The price of the tokens grows not only because of the startups but also because the tokens are traded at the exchanges.
Please, check all the benefits at https://baltic.fund, "how it works" (pick every icon you would like to know about) Smiley
Are there additional bonuses or discount for big investors?  Let’s say  for those who invest over 50 ETH.

Yes, there are some. Contact our investor's relations person at [email protected] and she will tell you.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
So this platform release tokens to help other projects release tokens, sounds like a russian doll =)
But I love the idea, no bullying
Activity: 224
Are there additional bonuses or discount for big investors?  Let’s say  for those who invest over 50 ETH.
very interesting. tell me, and experts who can be hired from you have already been recruited? or you will be looking for a fact of treatment?

Hi, if you are a token holder and a part of our ecosystem, you can offer yourself as an expert, as well.
After the successful interview with our mentors and background check, you can offer your services at the platform for tokens as well.
The tokens will be traded at several major crypto exchanges, so you will be able either to convert them to crypto/fiats, or to re-invest them into startups and multiply your profit.
Greetings! I dont think that ur bonuses are great to tell u the truth. Dont u think u should increase it?

We have +15% bonus now, and if you will be quick enough with the purchase and KYC – you'll get additional 2%!
Here is a link: https://baltic.fund, press "Buy tokens" button to register and count your bonuses Smiley
Startups are the state-of-the-art business model right now. We need to keep an eye for talent, so kudos to devs!

Thank you for your support! yeah, we are trending! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Greetings! I dont think that ur bonuses are great to tell u the truth. Dont u think u should increase it?
Activity: 126
Startups are the state-of-the-art business model right now. We need to keep an eye for talent, so kudos to devs!
Activity: 143
very interesting. tell me, and experts who can be hired from you have already been recruited? or you will be looking for a fact of treatment?
Hello. What % are you going to take from startup for your consultations?

Hi, I assume we are talking about the platform? We won't take equity, token holders invest tokens to startup as a loan with multiplication.
Activity: 238
Hello. What % are you going to take from startup for your consultations?
I’ve heard that u r having a bounty campaign. Dont u think that participants might sell their tokens ASAP?

Well, firstly most of the participants will get their tokens at the end of the ICO. Secondly, we thought about this option, but most of the participants are looking for a better token price, so I believe, that some of them will sell and some of them will wait.
Activity: 406
I’ve heard that u r having a bounty campaign. Dont u think that participants might sell their tokens ASAP?
Pages:
Jump to: