Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Baltic Fund -INVEST IN PROMISING CEE & CIS STARTUPS AND ECOSYSTEM🔥 - page 3. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability (judging by how the team answers all the questions in this forum)

Thank you for your support!

You are definitely worthy for it!
Activity: 196
Hello guys, can you tell us where can we find your MVP?

Hi, we are working on it now, the alpha is in progress.
Will be develop a mobile application? I think it's a very hot topic today. But keep in mind that apple store carefully selects the application before publishing.

Yes, we are planning to build it later, but it is not our top priority at the moment.

Thanks for your answer!

Softcap is reached ?

Hi! Yes, long time ago ) You may check it on our site https://baltic.fund/
Activity: 123

Will be develop a mobile application? I think it's a very hot topic today. But keep in mind that apple store carefully selects the application before publishing.

Yes, we are planning to build it later, but it is not our top priority at the moment.

Thanks for your answer!

Softcap is reached ?

Thanks for your answer!

The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability (judging by how the team answers all the questions in this forum)

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 155

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

Hi, yes, we have several innovations: AI-based prediction and analysis tool, block-chain based platform, digitalization of business processes, etc. Which one would you like to know more about?

Do you mean any specific company to compete with or the market in general?
Prediction and tools based on AI can help us find more potential companies to invest quickly. I think this is a great change.

Thank you. Also, it will help both, investors and startups, to get the bigger picture.

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

Hi, yes, we have several innovations: AI-based prediction and analysis tool, block-chain based platform, digitalization of business processes, etc. Which one would you like to know more about?

Prediction and tools based on AI can help us find more potential companies to invest quickly. I think this is a great change.

I totally agree with you. Artificial intelligence is currently the most relevant topic that opens the door to the future.
Activity: 476

Wow, great project. Can you highlight your advantages over competitors? I think with such a progressive development of the project you will succeed.
Private and public pre-sale went pretty well as it seems. Is there a softcap to reach, and if yes, how far is it away?

And will the sale for whitelisted investors only go on for two days? Why such a short period?

Sorry for all these questions, I hope you find time to answer me Smiley

Hi! We have reached softcap and it's about 60m tokens sold already!

At the moment, we are mostly focused on syndicated and professional investors. So it's easier for us to pre-check the participants in advance and to allow them to buy tokens 2 days per month, than to fight with scammers and possible fraud on daily basis.

Thank you for your support!  Smiley

Interesting desicion, I see such sale plan for the first time, hope it will help you to develop even faster

The project looks very promising to me.
Do you already have start-up projects on your platform?
Will investors be able to reinvest if a chosen start-up fails?

Hi, thank you for your support.
We don't have a platform yet, we are building it, at the moment. But we have startups in our offline acceleration and we will also announce a call for startup applications this week.

What do you mean by re-invest? To take tokens away from the startup and give them to another one? No, it's not possible, because startup might have already spent these tokens for acceleration and growth services. However, we give the investors the ultimate information (based both on machine learning and experts opinion) and offer our matching and recommendation services at the platform, so he/she could choose a right startup from the list.

May I know why there is no source code on the Baltic's github page? I asked the admin on telegram group a couple of days ago to show us the code, she said her team would add the code asap but still I can't see the token code on here. https://github.com/BalticFund/BALT-

Hi, I asked my colleagues about it. The development team was really busy these days creating an mvp of the platform, they will get back to uploading the token code after the Easter. 

The code should be available in my opinion. Otherwise we can't verify whether there are backdoors or anything included.

I totally agree with you. As I mentioned before, I'll ask the tech team tomorrow to upload the code to the github.

Any info about the outcome of your request to the team? Could you share a link to the source to allow people to check it for themselves?

Hi! At least we got the link on github, so you may check it: https://github.com/BalticFund/BALT-SOURCE
Activity: 13

Activity: 29
The project looks very promising to me.
Do you already have start-up projects on your platform?
Will investors be able to reinvest if a chosen start-up fails?
Pages:
Jump to: