Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Baltic Fund -INVEST IN PROMISING CEE & CIS STARTUPS AND ECOSYSTEM🔥 - page 2. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Dear Bounty participants!
We had finished all checkings of the reports.
Please, check the rewardsheets
and if you have any questions or objections – inform us in our group https://t.me/BalticFund.
We will take into account your appeals strictly untill 10th of May,
after 10th of May changes won’t be accepted!
Activity: 79
Sounds pretty interesting...still i need more info of the team! Past projects and so on.
Activity: 123
your bounty has ended right? should I submit this weeks shares for the social media campaign or wait unti the week has ended and then submit al the shares?

Hi! Bounty ended on 19th of April. You shouldn't wait, please, share your report here, we will check it and add manually...

Softcap is reached or not ?

Hi, yes, long time ago!

why it is not on web ?
Project looks dead :/

do something hehe
your bounty has ended right? should I submit this weeks shares for the social media campaign or wait unti the week has ended and then submit al the shares?

Hi! Bounty ended on 19th of April. You shouldn't wait, please, share your report here, we will check it and add manually...

Hi, yes, long time ago!

Activity: 168
Our 24 hour TOKEN SALE starts at 5 pm EET today.

Be quick! Don’t miss your chance to buy BALT tokens with 10% bonus.

Go to https://baltic.fund, click BUY TOKENS button and follow the instructions.

Become a part of our platform to support the most promising startups, join our community and earn on startups growth!
Wooow already reached softcap.
When exchange ? whenLambo? Cheesy
Just in case. Short announcement for our Investors and Bounty hunters from Russia. If you will loose the opprtunity to use Telegram, you may reach us by our group in Discord
Is this bounty still open?

Hi! No, Bounty closed on 19th of April. ICO is going on!
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
🚀Dear participants of BTT signature campaign, since this moment all signatures and avatars can be removed! Thank you for your time and support, we highly appreciate you for your job! Good luck in new Bounties!🚀
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
when you put your icon avatar photo, do you ask the team to approve it or to tell you is it okay for users universally
Activity: 112
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hello guys, can you tell us where can we find your MVP?

Hi, we are working on it now, the alpha is in progress.
Will be develop a mobile application? I think it's a very hot topic today. But keep in mind that apple store carefully selects the application before publishing.

Yes, we are planning to build it later, but it is not our top priority at the moment.

Thanks for your answer!

Softcap is reached ?

Hi! Yes, long time ago ) You may check it on our site https://baltic.fund/
It's amazing. I think with such development of the project you will surely achieve success. Do you have any agreements with exchanges?

Yes, we do. And we will be there very soon, keep an eye on our blog Smiley
This is great news, because it's no secret that getting to a good exchange is now a problem as it costs a lot of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
The project has a strong and highly qualified team, which in my opinion is able to bring the project to the highest level in the shortest possible time and I hope they will succeed.This is a really new and unusual project.
Activity: 154
There are quite a lot of supporters) Wish you success

Will be develop a mobile application? I think it's a very hot topic today. But keep in mind that apple store carefully selects the application before publishing.

Yes, we are planning to build it later, but it is not our top priority at the moment.

Thanks for your answer!

Softcap is reached ?

It's amazing. I think with such development of the project you will surely achieve success. Do you have any agreements with exchanges?

Yes, we do. And we will be there very soon, keep an eye on our blog Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Thanks for your answer!

Softcap is reached ?

Pages:
Jump to: