Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BigCapital - crypto hedge fund - invest with us! - page 5. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Token is unremarkable and does not carry anything innovative or new. As it seems to me, today there are enough various coins that can perform the functions of payment no worse than this token

The BGP TOKEN was not designed as a payment facility. Our token is an investment tool.
The first stage is finished.
Thank you bounty campaign members for their work. All stakes will be counted within 2 days, the tokens are calculated according to the rules.
Thank investors for their trust. Reports on our work of the fund will appear in the near future.
The project is developing according to the roadmap. Wait for the news!

what exchanges are you planning to enter ?

I do not think that there will be an exchange until the ICO is over. And it ends already in 2019. So there's still a long wait

No. This is not true. All unsold tokens will be placed on stock exchange after every stage.
We are negotiating with several exchanges. At the moment you can place an exchange request on decentralized exchanges, for example etherdelta.com .
is the project working? any news?

The project is developing in accordance with the road map. In the near future we will publish a report for the first month (July 2018) of our fund in the form of a fund.
Activity: 68
Merit: 7
is the project working? any news?
Activity: 635
Merit: 268
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what news about how the Fund works?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Thank you bounty campaign members for their work. All stakes will be counted within 2 days, the tokens are calculated according to the rules.
Thank investors for their trust. Reports on our work of the fund will appear in the near future.

I do not think that there will be an exchange until the ICO is over. And it ends already in 2019. So there's still a long wait
Activity: 394
Merit: 129

any news ?
Activity: 53
Merit: 5

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Great news!
One of our old investors joined the BigCapital project. He owns more than 30 000 BGP!
Until the end of the FIRST STAGE of token sale there are 10 days left.
Join right now: bigcapital.net

just great news, the project is supported by investors, so there will be development and progress in the near future Wink

With the big investors joining, they can give their ideas to exchange ideas in Big Capital, with this positive thing that will be well developed.
Within 9 days there will be increased sales for BigCapital token.

Who are those big investors? Are they known and are they also strategically important for BigCapital? I have my doubts all this makes really sense...

hardly anyone will agree to open up, investors prefer anonymity

It's not like anyone here expects real names, but there is other relevant information that can influence other investors in turn.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The results achieved for the first stage are pretty good, and for both will be great and can be sold out, see the team's performance in promoting BigCapital enough to bring results. We wait for the next stage and hope to be sold out.
Token is unremarkable and does not carry anything innovative or new. As it seems to me, today there are enough various coins that can perform the functions of payment no worse than this token

what does the payment functionality, we are talking about trade and investment
Activity: 178
Merit: 10

the bounty company is finished, can we take the signature off ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Until the end Token sale left:3days 8hours

sold more than 96000 bgp, for the first stage a good result

Judging by the amount of transactions, most of these transfers are from large investors or from investment funds. Today the first stage of the IKO will end. The project showed an excellent result already at the first stage, we are waiting for the following news.
Ends bounty when will the distribution of tokens, and on which exchanges will be listed

sold more than 96000 bgp, for the first stage a good result

Great news!
One of our old investors joined the BigCapital project. He owns more than 30 000 BGP!

just great news, the project is supported by investors, so there will be development and progress in the near future Wink

With the big investors joining, they can give their ideas to exchange ideas in Big Capital, with this positive thing that will be well developed.

Who are those big investors? Are they known and are they also strategically important for BigCapital? I have my doubts all this makes really sense...

hardly anyone will agree to open up, investors prefer anonymity
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Great news!

Pages:
Jump to: