Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BigCapital - crypto hedge fund - invest with us! - page 6. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 5
good time to buy coins, everything falls into the abyss  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
BigCapital caught my attention  Shocked, but ¿Are you planning soon release a video that goes more in-depth about the functions?. It is necessary for me
   Until the end Token sale left:6 days

Activity: 91
Merit: 2
BigCapital caught my attention  Shocked, but ¿Are you planning soon release a video that goes more in-depth about the functions?. It is necessary for me
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Great news!
One of our old investors joined the BigCapital project. He owns more than 30 000 BGP!
Until the end of the FIRST STAGE of token sale there are 10 days left.
Join right now: bigcapital.net

just great news, the project is supported by investors, so there will be development and progress in the near future Wink

With the big investors joining, they can give their ideas to exchange ideas in Big Capital, with this positive thing that will be well developed.
Within 9 days there will be increased sales for BigCapital token.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Great news!
One of our old investors joined the BigCapital project. He owns more than 30 000 BGP!
Until the end of the FIRST STAGE of token sale there are 10 days left.
Join right now: bigcapital.net
Who generally trusts this project? I think that many have already talked about this, but when will the team have photos on the site?

everyone wants to look in the face of Big money  Grin Grin Grin
Who generally trusts this project? I think that many have already talked about this, but when will the team have photos on the site?

I think that everything necessary will be done in the near future to eliminate any doubts about the trust of the project
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
   sold to date, almost 35,000 bgp
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
KYC verification is not necessary? That is almost a bad flag here to me considering the type of project and business model you are running.

Not every person will want to disclose their personal data , for me it is a positive thing  Cool

It's not always about what you want and what you don't want. It's about what you must or must not do. And Kyc is certainly something you have to pass for most legit investments.
collected 13.3 BTC 101 ETH, the project is moving towards success

Soon it will be officially announced that all investors who were in the project before the release of the token will move to a new form before the end of stage 1.
We are waiting for news from the developers.

this is good news for the development of the Fund and the second stage will be even more successful  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Soon it will be officially announced that all investors who were in the project before the release of the token will move to a new form before the end of stage 1.
We are waiting for news from the developers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You know that there are some solutions with trading based on infrastructure that used hedge funds for trading. I have found such project as CRYPTICS, I think there guys can offer far more interesting things

Maybe I heard something about this Cryptics before. Why do you think that they deserve our attention?

Well, I've just came across it recently, and I'm pretty sure it's worth taking a look at least. They're doing these AI-based forecasting and about to integrate a lot of other cool stuff. Forecasting is promising to my mind, and I think Cryptics is a fine representative of it

You know, I'm a trader and I'm always looking for sound forecasts. I'm going to check their website, but I'm not sure about the accuracy of their forecasts. Have you ever used them? I would want to earn something with the help of this Cryptics.

Says around 72% right now, giving the fact that it's a self-educating AI, the accuracy should be growing with the time, making it more precious
72 is pretty good, I myself thinking of trying it

You know, one my acquaintance told that when the forecast has accuracy more than 60% investors must be very very glad and grateful. Cryptics' AI does make forecasts from October 2017 and that time the accuracy was 62-65% and now it's up to 72%. I think in the nest year their forecasts can hit 80%

'Coz that's a self-educating AI, daamn. I'll be watching them closely, they gotta show finalyl smth even more strong and solid, I'm counting on that
You know that there are some solutions with trading based on infrastructure that used hedge funds for trading. I have found such project as CRYPTICS, I think there guys can offer far more interesting things

Maybe I heard something about this Cryptics before. Why do you think that they deserve our attention?

Well, I've just came across it recently, and I'm pretty sure it's worth taking a look at least. They're doing these AI-based forecasting and about to integrate a lot of other cool stuff. Forecasting is promising to my mind, and I think Cryptics is a fine representative of it

You know, I'm a trader and I'm always looking for sound forecasts. I'm going to check their website, but I'm not sure about the accuracy of their forecasts. Have you ever used them? I would want to earn something with the help of this Cryptics.

Says around 72% right now, giving the fact that it's a self-educating AI, the accuracy should be growing with the time, making it more precious

You know, one my acquaintance told that when the forecast has accuracy more than 60% investors must be very very glad and grateful. Cryptics' AI does make forecasts from October 2017 and that time the accuracy was 62-65% and now it's up to 72%. I think in the nest year their forecasts can hit 80%
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
We expect the entrance of large investors. About 80,000 BGP were reserved for regular customers, previously reported on the project's Twitter feed.

Pages:
Jump to: