Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BigCapital - crypto hedge fund - invest with us! - page 9. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

this project looks good and promises hopefully much support will flow for this project so that ico will run smoothly and achieve its success.
it looks good when viewed from the roadmap you post above, but I will find out more information about this project with my friends

Thank you for support, sir! Big Capital team will use their resources to greatest effect in order to reach the goal.

Good afternoon! Is there a list of states that will not be able to participate in the sale of tokens or other restrictions?

We do not support any prohibitive and sanctions policy of different states, any person can take part in ICO. We cannot stop you from earning money.

Token price stability is one of the main key for a cryptocurrency that are created for Investment purposes.
That is what BigCapital offer from it's token, to have the stability of the price, so it will keep generating a profit for the investors.

Thank you for support, sir! Indeed, our goal is to design a stable and liquid tool for our investors that can be stored in your portfolio. There's no need to worry that the the price of the asset will drop several times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
1 BGP = 0,01 ETH. wow, it looks really interesting. Lately, too many new coins have come up with less attractive of their prices, but this BGP has a good price. Besides it is quite unusual that you divide the ICO into four stages with each stage consists only 250,000 tokens. However, this maybe your strategy in marketing.     
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
What I think about this project, you have a wonderful project, you are sure to conquer the world. It is nice to see that you work on the project every day and do not stop there. Successful sale!!!!
awesome. This project brought a very nice concept, and I really hope that this project could be a huge success and give stunning results.
I believe that this project could be successful, because the success of a project depends on how all the teams to manage the project properly. and I am sure that they will always do their best in order to make this project successful.
We are all indeed expecting a lot to the team so that they can bring the projects properly and of course we must also join the team in order to support the more passion and also many investors who are interested join this project.
you are correct because with more support for the project would certainly be uplifting for the team in managing projects and will further add to the trust for investors who want to join this project.
I'm sure to the fore this project can get a lot of support because of the look of the concept and also the goal of this project is very interesting I hope the project can be fluently in ICO.
Maybe you are right because, with all the advantages offered by this project to the participants I also hope there will be a lot of support for this project so that the ICO could smoothly and reached the planned target.
We see how the development of this project to the next, hopefully this project always experiencing good progress.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
What I think about this project, you have a wonderful project, you are sure to conquer the world. It is nice to see that you work on the project every day and do not stop there. Successful sale!!!!
awesome. This project brought a very nice concept, and I really hope that this project could be a huge success and give stunning results.
I believe that this project could be successful, because the success of a project depends on how all the teams to manage the project properly. and I am sure that they will always do their best in order to make this project successful.
We are all indeed expecting a lot to the team so that they can bring the projects properly and of course we must also join the team in order to support the more passion and also many investors who are interested join this project.
you are correct because with more support for the project would certainly be uplifting for the team in managing projects and will further add to the trust for investors who want to join this project.
I'm sure to the fore this project can get a lot of support because of the look of the concept and also the goal of this project is very interesting I hope the project can be fluently in ICO.
Maybe you are right because, with all the advantages offered by this project to the participants I also hope there will be a lot of support for this project so that the ICO could smoothly and reached the planned target.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Token price stability is one of the main key for a cryptocurrency that are created for Investment purposes.
That is what BigCapital offer from it's token, to have the stability of the price, so it will keep generating a profit for the investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I've read the thread for the bounty campaign, and i find it really interesting.
Comparing with the price of the tokens during ICO, i think the total allocation is rather big.
Perhaps I still able to join after the one that is ongoing are finished.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Activity: 518
with a reliable team in it, I'm sure this project will attract many participants and investors to join, and certainly, this project will be able to run in accordance with its plan and achieve its success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Activity: 378
Good afternoon! Is there a list of states that will not be able to participate in the sale of tokens or other restrictions?
Activity: 518
Activity: 154
it looks good when viewed from the roadmap you post above, but I will find out more information about this project with my friends
Activity: 266
Dear investors,at the moment the BigCapital project is one of the best projects that can be considered for investment!  And I believe in its bright future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
the project is held by a reliable team of course they will do the best for this project so that the project will run smoothly and successfully with many investors who join.
Activity: 154
this project looks good and promises hopefully much support will flow for this project so that ico will run smoothly and achieve its success.
the ICO will run in 4 stage and the last stage is in Q1 2019,,
seems this project will have a long journey to hit the markets
anyway good luck !!

We have divided an ICO into 4 stages in order for investors to view and estimate our activities. Without activities there is no statistics, without statistics there is no analytics. Our results will be seen after the first reporting period.
English version of your website is not working properly maybe you didn't finished yet when I click on English language to let know about the concept of this project but it remains same. You should fix this problem and make it easy for non Russian people.

We are sorry but there is an interruption for technical reason.
Maintenance in progress.
Pages:
Jump to: