Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BINEX TRADE 🔥Tokenized Exchange Platform🔥 Pre Register Earn 5 BEX🚀 - page 12. (Read 10635 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Do you have any social media bounty campaigns running? Like Facebook, Twitter or Youtube? I'd like to participate if you do.
There is no bounty program as of now.For more details join telegram t.me/BinexTrade
What is BEX token?
BEX is a real utility token based on ERC20 (Ethereum) that is offered by BINEX.TRADE to its investor in the crowd sale.
For more details join telegram t.me/BinexTrade
What is unique about BINEX.TRADE exchange?
At BINEX.TRADE, traders get multiple currency pairs for exchange against BTC, USDT & native token BEX. It also shares 70% commission earned on trading with token owners on a daily basis.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Do you have any social media bounty campaigns running? Like Facebook, Twitter or Youtube? I'd like to participate if you do.
What is the hard cap of the token sale?
BINEX.TRADE will not raise an amount more than 19 million USD in the token sale.
Why should i /investor should participate in the crowd sale?
Binex.Trade exchange provides crowd sale participants to earn maximum out of its BEX token sale. It shares 70% trade commission with token investors on a daily basis.
For more details join telegram t.me/BinexTrade
Activity: 1
Why should i /investor should participate in the crowd sale?
What is the value of BEX?
The token price of 1BEX = 1USD.

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Once the crowdsale ends and the exchange gets launched the tokens would be presented.For more details join telegram t.me/BinexTrade
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
What is BINEX.TRADE?
In the emerging cryptocurrency industry, it is important to cater to the demand of traders for a cryptocurrency trading exchange. Therefore, BINEX.TRADE provides user friendly platform for new traders. It is a cryptocurrency exchange that enables users to trade multiple cryptocurrencies against BTC, USDT and native BEX token.
Please visit https://binex.trade/ and read whitepaper for detailed project info.Join Telegram group t.me/BinexTrade (http://t.me/BinexTrade) for more info.
Activity: 2
Whats the default value of bex?
Value of BEX token is 1 USD (1BEX = 1USD.)
Is bex exclusive only for binex ?
Yes,Bex is a native token and restricted to Binex.Trade itself.
What is BEX Token?
BEX is a real utility token based on ERC20 (Ethereum) that is offered by BINEX.TRADE to its investor in the crowd sale.
Whats the default value of bex?
Is bex exclusive only for binex ?
How many tokens I can buy?
The minimum investment during the token sale is 100 BEX and the maximum is 1000 BEX.
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: