Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 25. (Read 11794 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
the idea of ​​the project Biometrids is very useful for many people, since the problem of security is relevant today. I hope that the developers will raise enough money to implement their project.
this project also needs support from all of us, apart from the money needed support is also necessary.

Yes, you are right, in support of the project needs not only money from investors, but also from us users. We can create positive advertising for the project and its good progress.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
Yes I am also waiting for the same , I think that it will be well planned and with determined structure.

Me too, I hope that in roadmap listing in some exchanges will be one of their priority. Looking forward for the release of the roadmap, hoping that its clear and very detailed so that many investors will get attracted.
All that we can do for now is to wait for their listing and lets just be patient with it. Better to read more about their whitepaper while waiting for their announcements so that we can fully understand what this project is all about aside from facial recognition.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
And I can participate with only a minimum investment?
Yes, and the minimum investment for this ICO is 0.1 ETH, while they don't have any private sale. You can start participating on their pre-sale now.

With the price of eth now 0.1 eth is a good amount to start with the investment, I am sure that those investments will get huge profits when the ico become successful and biometrids become listed in many exchanges.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Excellent ICO. I hope that you will manage to raise enough money)
What is the price for the token now ??
And I could not find your rating on DigRate.com.
Link please?

Now it's Pre sale : 0.00025 ETH per 1 IDS (1 eth = 4000 IDS)
during ICO which starts on 19th Feb would be between 0.000333 eth and 0.0005 eth (bonus )
there is no link since they project hasn't added on DigiRate, you may like to check them on https://icobench.com/ico/biometrids

Thank you for sharing this very detailed information about the price of biometrids per eth. I have a feeling that this project will be successful we just need to help it promote in any possible platforms available online.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Cant wait to see the roadmap thats going to be released next week. It should explain there where the project is heading and what are thier developments for the upcoming months.
Yes I am also waiting for the same , I think that it will be well planned and with determined structure.

Me too, I hope that in roadmap listing in some exchanges will be one of their priority. Looking forward for the release of the roadmap, hoping that its clear and very detailed so that many investors will get attracted.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
the idea of ​​the project Biometrids is very useful for many people, since the problem of security is relevant today. I hope that the developers will raise enough money to implement their project.
this project also needs support from all of us, apart from the money needed support is also necessary.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
I think now a dark s face recognition is important because theft,robery is very common...So Biometrids doing something great & doing everything secure for through their program..

In the sense of recognition of the face? It turns out that there will be protection against theft thanks to the recognition of the person? is it like on iphone x?

It will be a good feature if they will make that security protection, but it will have both advantages and disadvantages, I hope they have plans to add more features that will attract investors to participate.
Relying on the facial recognition alone will have its own downside in the future. I think what they will develop will just a third party authenticator and will act like a 2nd password that can be disabled or enabled.
That is correct because we even don't know what will happen to our face. Making other options would be a nice idea so that account can be still open. But I  think this kind of platform will be hard to market because of so many competitor.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
do you have prototype code at all?

Just browse their website as I have seen. They will be automated AI who will handle the transactions and security of the members.
Activity: 32
do you have prototype code at all?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I think now a dark s face recognition is important because theft,robery is very common...So Biometrids doing something great & doing everything secure for through their program..

In the sense of recognition of the face? It turns out that there will be protection against theft thanks to the recognition of the person? is it like on iphone x?

Yeah that's my question too...is it will be like iphone X?? if it is then it will be a problem...anyone can do faking..hope they will ans us what is the main idea with the face recognition??
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, u can be sceptical about this project; yes nowadays many ICOs are scam, but there are also legit ICOs. And these guys done their homework; in their website they show their team with linkedin; you can contact them directly.
Some other ICO doesn't post even their team members or if they have, most of it are fakes and when you try to verify it through social media, there are no such profiles. Good thing of this project's team member is that they are being transparent which will make you trust them.

by the way I did not yet contact even one of them, may be its better to contact them to verify that their linkedin account is legit before I write something positive about them  Grin

Yes, because even linkedin can make fake identities. Anyway, even if in other projects we cannot really tell if team members posted are real. Maybe they need to add more details about the team members.

more details like what?  social registration number ?  home  address? home phone?  house doctor?  pet names?  high school girl- or boyfriends?  the worst thing that they do in their life?   Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

It will be a good feature if they will make that security protection, but it will have both advantages and disadvantages, I hope they have plans to add more features that will attract investors to participate.
Relying on the facial recognition alone will have its own downside in the future. I think what they will develop will just a third party authenticator and will act like a 2nd password that can be disabled or enabled.
Correct. Though facial recognition makes it the access more easier it has to have a third party authenticator like what you said. I am just imagining what if a twin has their biometrids account? Can his brother access his account since they have the same facial feature?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Definitely. I was wondering a fingerprint after the facial recognition, that would be good for the second password to unlock your phone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Excellent ICO. I hope that you will manage to raise enough money)
What is the price for the token now ??
And I could not find your rating on DigRate.com.
Link please?

Now it's Pre sale : 0.00025 ETH per 1 IDS (1 eth = 4000 IDS)
during ICO which starts on 19th Feb would be between 0.000333 eth and 0.0005 eth (bonus )
there is no link since they project hasn't added on DigiRate, you may like to check them on https://icobench.com/ico/biometrids
Activity: 84
And I can participate with only a minimum investment?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
roadmap is coming next week so basically we will be getting white paper version 2 at thesame time right?
Greats, i think everyone want know what Biometrids setup their goals and how long to reach it. People will pay attention more than have nothing atm.
Pages:
Jump to: