Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 28. (Read 11794 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Biometrids is a really great project. I give my trust to this project and I think Biometrids doen't just put it into waste. Great job to the team because this project is performing really better and better as time goes by and now they already realeased the Biometrids Whitepaper. Keep it up and I will be stay to it and support this project.
I agree that the team works well, but if there is no prior arrangement and application of this product, all work will be useless. Does the developer have preliminary agreements with future consumers?

Without customers who are willing to trust them this ICO is as good as dead. And without a preliminary arrangements that aint happening any time soon
The priority should be always given for advertising for any business and with this huge latency during the initial setup there will be impact on gaining investors, it is better for Biometrids to focus on advertising and reaching to the investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Biometrids is a really great project. I give my trust to this project and I think Biometrids doen't just put it into waste. Great job to the team because this project is performing really better and better as time goes by and now they already realeased the Biometrids Whitepaper. Keep it up and I will be stay to it and support this project.
I agree that the team works well, but if there is no prior arrangement and application of this product, all work will be useless. Does the developer have preliminary agreements with future consumers?

Without customers who are willing to trust them this ICO is as good as dead. And without a preliminary arrangements that aint happening any time soon
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
if they can actually tag the application to any platform or a mobile device am really sure i will work out just fine and it will actually be profitable
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This technology is for a highly transparent industry in all participants who follow it and also on the investors. On the other hand, there are projects that only seek funding but they do not work in the ICO they do.
Biometrids technology is introducing the advanced features in the industry for the users they are building a platform where you can use your mobile device, with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify yourself to any company or person in the block chain.

Well, that possible situation it makes us comfortable and easy on this reliable project. Also, I appreciate that soon in the future only face could distinguished or can access easily but in some point I think alternate password is still needed because we could even know if someday there might happend to the user's face.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This technology is for a highly transparent industry in all participants who follow it and also on the investors. On the other hand, there are projects that only seek funding but they do not work in the ICO they do.
Don't just judge them by its cover. You are not even their team members and you know definitely nothing about the team.
Exactly. The devs have to prove themselves by their works. But anyway, I still believe they can really work this thing out. Though the job is really tedious since the features they propose to have are highly difficult.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In fact, I do not like the fact that my personal data is kept unknown where, but in the modern world, you can not do without it. I hope the data on the blockchain will be accessible only to me.
Still, nothing is safe now in the world of internet. This kind of project is good and seems futuristic to know but I don't know if this is really helpful to the community. This is not new so, maybe dev will show the uniqueness of this platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
In fact, I do not like the fact that my personal data is kept unknown where, but in the modern world, you can not do without it. I hope the data on the blockchain will be accessible only to me.
Keeping your data in the blockchain as private as you want it is impossible. One of the features of blockchain is transparency, they might be able to see data about you but they won't be able to do something about it unless you help them when they approach you with an scamming attempt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Biometrids technology is introducing the advanced features in the industry for the users they are building a platform where you can use your mobile device, with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify yourself to any company or person in the block chain.
Definitely, which is already recognized and those users will gonna easy for them to use. Also, the face recognition is not just the same standard and quality compare to cellphone but a great and high quality standard which can recognize in instant by their own capability of their project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Biometrids will be more successful if devs will become more active and will always update us about the latest developments of this project. Also they need to have good promotional and advertising strategies to get more supporters and investors.
Activity: 574
Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?
I think they will create a software that can recognize your face. Because buying expensive phones that have the technology is a big no for the project. Let's wait for the updates about some additional info of how can this face scanning will be efficient and reliable to use.

I guess they will make a hardware so you can have a face recognizer devices on your everyday phone without buying an iPhone X.
Apple paid a lot of attention to make the face recognition system reliable. Infrared is used, so it is not only about software - it needs hardware support.
Indeed, this platform will facing problems on this things really works because as what you just said it needs a hardware. So, are the team will also build hardware so that at least this platform will be nearly true.
Well, my opinion, if the development team decided to implement such a project, which should recognize the person's face, they will certainly study this field of activity. So I'm sure that the developers will be able to purchase all the necessary equipment to implement their project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah, we already seen a lot of improvements from the biometrids project. We can say now that devs are really serious in developing their project now. I hope that a lot of investors will participate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?
I think they will create a software that can recognize your face. Because buying expensive phones that have the technology is a big no for the project. Let's wait for the updates about some additional info of how can this face scanning will be efficient and reliable to use.

I guess they will make a hardware so you can have a face recognizer devices on your everyday phone without buying an iPhone X.
Apple paid a lot of attention to make the face recognition system reliable. Infrared is used, so it is not only about software - it needs hardware support.
Indeed, this platform will facing problems on this things really works because as what you just said it needs a hardware. So, are the team will also build hardware so that at least this platform will be nearly true.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I agree, some or most of new projects now only wants to earn huge profit from their new projects. I hope that biometrids are legit and sincere to continue the developments of this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Don't just judge them by its cover. You are not even their team members and you know definitely nothing about the team.

Yeah that's right let the team show their skills and talents for the sake of the platform and surely will see a good outcome after the ICO.
Activity: 560
Activity: 518
Activity: 294
Activity: 322
Activity: 434
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
for the investors of this project ... in my opinion this is a long term investment project bcs 1) there are enough competitors 2) this project must change something in his roadmap to be unique then others (and this takes time) 3) this is a sensible area where people doesnt like to put their bio-data in internet 4) all these points and also some more takes time that the token/coin of Biometrids project increase in value (longterm)
Pages:
Jump to: