Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 3. (Read 11770 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
where we can watch how sales are going? how much was raised. can not decide take part or not.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
Will this project run on Ethereum, or you will develope your own blockchain?

It will run on the Ethereum platform!
Activity: 126
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
I am a litle bit sceptical. What hapens if the scammers take an identification photo from you and run away?

They cant just use a photo.

They need a 3d foto of your face. This means, that you will have to angel your face in front of the camera for it to accept your face.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Very interesting project and a good idea.
Activity: 238
I am a litle bit sceptical. What hapens if the scammers take an identification photo from you and run away?
I dont think the system could be fooled by a persons photo. The face recognition would be on par with what you see in todays smartphones, maybe even a better one, which may not even be fooled by twins. Overall this feature is very handy and can be quite useful is trades.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
Will this project run on Ethereum, or you will develope your own blockchain?
Blockchain technology is one of the most interesting things! This project opens new horizons!

Yeah obviously blockchain is revolutionary change in the crypto world.  that's why Biometrids using this technology for facial recognition & want to make every sector secure who need it..

Every security functions count aside from password there is 2FA, SEEDS, JSON files, private key and so on. I think Biometrids will be a great help in the future when accessing your digital assets.
If there was no security functions it could be a direct login access to hackers to hake our email and phishing emails which is very easy now a days, Biometrids unique functionality is really deserving.
Biometrid's proposed functionality is a luxurious feat as it aims to create security and access through facial recognition. It requires more studies as well since this type of security is not well polished.
Biometrids trying to bring the facial recognition feature which is polished already this will solve a lot of issues we are facing today on the blockchain, such as identifying people in everything from online trades to real estate deals.
This is a long term project. The only problem that they will face is how to compete with the giant companys with a large userbase.
Activity: 196
Blockchain technology is one of the most interesting things! This project opens new horizons!

Yeah obviously blockchain is revolutionary change in the crypto world.  that's why Biometrids using this technology for facial recognition & want to make every sector secure who need it..

Every security functions count aside from password there is 2FA, SEEDS, JSON files, private key and so on. I think Biometrids will be a great help in the future when accessing your digital assets.
If there was no security functions it could be a direct login access to hackers to hake our email and phishing emails which is very easy now a days, Biometrids unique functionality is really deserving.
Biometrid's proposed functionality is a luxurious feat as it aims to create security and access through facial recognition. It requires more studies as well since this type of security is not well polished.
Biometrids trying to bring the facial recognition feature which is polished already this will solve a lot of issues we are facing today on the blockchain, such as identifying people in everything from online trades to real estate deals.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 252
If I would like to set up a master node from biometrics. Do I need to invest to activate my nodes? Because what I want is to test only the master nodes without investing from my pocket.

LoL, it there is a way like this, I also want to test the masternodes to see the ROI, but I do not really think that they are gonna let us test, unless we  pay for them before we test  Grin
This is not a platform for biometrics and it is Biometrids also we do not deal with masternodes. It is a platform that brings decentralized and anonymous id to the block chain, by using facial recognition.

Great, as the time passes by this project is very convincing that makes everyone attracted as the time goes by. I also appreciate the concepts and features on this project that can have a great potential in the future. Hopefully the team members will able to survive the different challenges on this project.

Yes, and aside from that I see that devs are really active in responding to all members queries. Really looking forward for more developments and I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project.

Why do you worry? The project has a good team of developers and a good roadmap. There is no reason for experiencing. The project is good!
I agree with you that Biometrids is the good team and i believe in their grow at the future. Hope everything will be OK and their ICO will running well.
I agree, this very promising and convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will study deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
How is the users face secured? I would be very nervous about giving such a unique personal feature to a coin.

We are not storing ay pictures. Only patterns.
When your face is scanned, the system uses so called nodalpoints. These are numbers, for the computer to understand.
Computers do not understand a picture, the only understand numbers.
Thanks for the developer's explanations, after reading the topic it became more clear how the system works. I hope this will be really safe for users.
Yes, before this answer, i think Biometrids will provide us a QR code for any picture at the blockchain system. Now is more clearly, it seem like the code?

I finally understand what and how biometrids will work. It is nice to know that dev is actively answering all queries here. I am sure that many investors wil be attracted to this project.
Activity: 274
this project has a good concept to develop, but I still think in the application of this product like a kind of app with facial recognition feature in blockchain, which requires someone to have a smartphone that has a front camera to detect faces
Activity: 322
How is the users face secured? I would be very nervous about giving such a unique personal feature to a coin.

When your face is scanned, the system uses so called nodalpoints. These are numbers, for the computer to understand.
Thanks for the developer's explanations, after reading the topic it became more clear how the system works. I hope this will be really safe for users.
Yes, before this answer, i think Biometrids will provide us a QR code for any picture at the blockchain system. Now is more clearly, it seem like the code?
QR code is really required as we could even experience huge spammers capturing female pictures and chatting with us as admin/Owner of specific social channel ICO platforms asking us to invest by providing a special discount, hope Biometrids will take a key look on all the grounds.

Yeah, which that kind of tactics can have a lots of victims especially those men can attract female pictures which will chat on. So much better be aware all the time so that you will not be the victim because as far as I know those admin will never chat via pm.
Biometrids is a very legit and high potential project and they are using facial identification systems and keeping the data of the clients safe and secure. They will save the face patterns and not the picture of the face so the real face will remain same and not in hands of anyone.
Yes that is absolutely right. This project which is the Biometrids is a great project that come exist here in the community of crypto currency that is giving us a much more hope to solve the currenct problem regading identification. I was just hoping that the great platform that Biometrids have will be use and happen successfully for the community.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

why will they need a QR-Code for this is a facial recognition app and obviously you can lose your face and you will only require the app maybe to gain access to other functionalities or another platform
How many coins can be mined?
Activity: 364
I had liked line-up of the team of developers, think, they will make the project very successful! As well as me the road map interests many?! I will watch.
Activity: 98

Yes, this project has made great use of the Blockchain technology in making the identity recognition more easy and secure. They will provide this secure services all over the world and also earn huge profits as they have application everywhere as identification is a very important thing to stop identity crimes.
We can't say that just yet buddy . The project is only a startup and haven't yet made use of the product they are marketing. I could see the potentials but first they need to get good partnerships so their product get adopted by a large number of users.
Pages:
Jump to: