Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 5. (Read 11770 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
Why should be tied to identification of the technology of the blockchain?what will be the advantage of this program using blockchain technology with similar,but without the use of blockchain?

Traceable data, and security

You cant manipulate the data, also the database cant be hacked, as it is decentralised
I'm just really curious if the platform will only one face for every individual, how will they solve the identical twins faces? I've seen some video of facial recognition that failed in identifying which is the real person X and somehow still identify person Y as the same individual.

As we mention in our whitepaper the technology still have to evolve to be 100% accurate.
Thats why we are running with normal privatekey and also a password in our early stages of development
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why should be tied to identification of the technology of the blockchain?what will be the advantage of this program using blockchain technology with similar,but without the use of blockchain?
Just watch your video presentation and onset of the video it ask if we are sure no one is using our identity online. How can we ensure that no one will be able to access our information using biomethrid platform?

We are striwing for making your face, your privatekey.

So in that case, hackers will need to make a 1:1copy of your face, with every details in your skin. It will be really REALLY complicated.
ı see tons of questions here today but Biometrids Thread Admin or devs. are not really responsive. If you open a thread in bitcointalk and if you want to be succsessful, you must be daily active as admin or dev.

Sorry about this. But normally we would get notified by email when there is new questions in the thread. We didnt get these emails, so we wasnt aware that there was a lot of questions here.

We are sorry about this, and will monitor the thread with eyes from now on.
I only have 1 concerning question regarding facial recognition.....As time goes by when we gain weight or lose & also age, would the facial recognition system still identify us without any issue?

Watch this youtube clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltY5R0PNctQ&t=322s

If you dont want to see it all, just forward to 7:40. This shows how good face recognition is today.
The ICO will be in 10 days from now, what's the progress of the development so far? I think giving us an update on the progress or maybe a beta version that we can download will give us assurance that it is a working project and not just a concept.

We are working on a prototype. Problem is, that Apple do not like prototypes in their store. So we are trying to solve this
With regards to the biometrid project, will you also manufacture your own hardwares for facial recognition or your platform will be compatible to the available scanning device that is sold in the market?

We will only use existing devices. We will not build any hardware for this.
As you exposed trying to build a platform where we can use mobile phones with built-in facial recognition software, to directly identify our self to any company or person in the block chain, then what about our visibility to the other companies, will they be also able to look our identity automatically ?

They can only get the information you provide them.
They can send you a request for the information they want. But you will have the choice of which data you want to send them back, if any
Hi guys, an interesting idea. The question is: Do I understand that the data will be transmitted through the Ethereum network? Do you have a solution in case of unstable and slow operation of the Ethereum?

Nodes will be identifying people, and write data to the chain later.

So if you need access, it will be instant. But data will be written afterwards if needed
Whats the min/max investment. Is there a cap? I see before they said that 0.1 ETH is minimum but someone said that the min amount now is 0.5 ETH?

Minimum investment is 0.1eth
there is no doubt, this is one of the unique project in 2018. But there are also too many questions; is it really safe? and how about the technology? can all mobile devices work with the app/software? ...

It will not be all mobile devices working from day 1.
But as things evolves, there will be more and more phones supported.
Look how things went with fingerprint scanners.
And what if the program fails? Is there a development function? After all, such programs can still fail, and what then? I will not receive the parcel from the courier? It is very interesting to know the opinion of the team...

What do you mean by fail?
If it doesn't recognise you or what do you mean?

Example if they encounter problems like hacking on their server. How can be sure that the owners and investors personal profile will not be leaked or get by the hacker? What are the security measure they can provide or any backup servers I think? Just in case.

Security will be as you know it on the blockchain today.

What we strive to, is to make your face, the privatekey. This is possible, but facial recognition still need to evolve further, for this to be possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
And what if the program fails? Is there a development function? After all, such programs can still fail, and what then? I will not receive the parcel from the courier? It is very interesting to know the opinion of the team...
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
I think this project is doing a great job unlike many other projects in the minimum investment is 0.1 Eth which is really small in investing and will help gather more investors and grow

Well that's still a nice $100 or so in ETH. I've see $5 minimum investments for a lot of ETH based ICOs like this imo it's still pretty high but better than 1 ETH minimum
for me it's a good entry point, avoiding very little investment by thousand that blocked the smart contract and alloing small investor to taake part of the project
Not many everyday-use devices can faultlessly recognize the face. This is possible in the iPhone X, but most smartphones do not have such features yet. What do you think about it?

Face recognition will be widely adopted in different phones over time. Just like fingerprint did.
So while we develop the system, phones will adopt facial recognition, and this will not be a problem.
I'm interested in how quickly or slowly the user will be identified. Everyone knows that sometimes processes on the blockchain are slow, and sometimes it can be very bad.

The identify process on the phone will be a bit slower, than the one there is today. The system need to do a deeper "scan", to be more accurate and reliable.

But when the identification is done, then nodes will send the data needed directly to the other device. Then afterwards write things to the chain.
So identification process will be instant delivered.
Biometrids is about to beat the facial recognition on iPhone X face unlock. Can you explain the details of what the difference between this platform and iPhone X face unlock?

Difference between our product and the face ID in Iphone X, is that we are building a worldwide blockchain database, with capability to store every person. This means that once you are in the chain, you will be there forever. So this can be used for login for anything. Not only apps that runs on Iphone
I have a question, this project it only for UK customer and company or they will make their services for global?

The service will be made for global use. Not only UK costumers.
Pages:
Jump to: