Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 47. (Read 11795 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
 Hi everyone! I want to ask a question. I hope it hasn’t been mentioned yet. What are the ways of interacting with Biometrids in such a sad situation when, for example, a human face become unrecognizable. Many things can happen: car accident, stroke or burns…
Activity: 205
Any examples, please? Take a look at Biometrids White paper, there’s a whole section that is dedicated to this subject. I won’t rewrite it here.
MorganChase, eBay, Yahoo… The list is impressive, as also the numbers are. After all, you are right, the time of the usual passwords, magnetic cards and SMS is winding down. It seems that we are at the turn of a revolutionary leap in this matter. So, it’s worth to take a closer look at this proposal.
Of course, it's worth it. Such technologies are the future, and hence the business based on them is, too!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Any examples, please? Take a look at Biometrids White paper, there’s a whole section that is dedicated to this subject. I won’t rewrite it here.
MorganChase, eBay, Yahoo… The list is impressive, as also the numbers are. After all, you are right, the time of the usual passwords, magnetic cards and SMS is winding down. It seems that we are at the turn of a revolutionary leap in this matter. So, it’s worth to take a closer look at this proposal.
Activity: 126
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
I saw the introduction of your project and I was amaze with the concept. Is there a whitepaper of this so that I can read more about Biometrids?

You can read our whitepaper right here: https://www.biometrids.io/index.php#biometrids-whitepaper

Your success is based on demand for decentralization of controlling people and personality. I doubt that people won’t be afraid of such decentralization in the long run. What are its advantages?

The advantages are limiting the ownership and verification mechanisms which are now imposed only by the state and, in particular, on the basis of which people's rights and freedoms are controlled. The main advantage is that decentralization severely limits the possibility of hacking a database and manipulating it
I somehow doubt the possibility of limitation of hacking. Still, governments are worried about personal data very much and are protecting them against any encroachments.

Look at the statistics of theft of personal data in recent years. There are staggering figures. The sources from which the data was stolen belong to the governments or their structures in one way or another. And how much cases we still don’t know about, information is hidden from us!

“To persuade the government to adopt the system” is an ambitious task. With which countries and unions are you going to start? Where is it more necessary?

Our platform will be free to adopt, so this should absolutely be within reach. The only cost will be transactions when people do identify themselves.
Many countries could implement this system. but the country with the biggest potential right now is Africa. 500Mill citizens are without any ID there.
Your success is based on demand for decentralization of controlling people and personality. I doubt that people won’t be afraid of such decentralization in the long run. What are its advantages?

The advantages are limiting the ownership and verification mechanisms which are now imposed only by the state and, in particular, on the basis of which people's rights and freedoms are controlled. The main advantage is that decentralization severely limits the possibility of hacking a database and manipulating it
I somehow doubt the possibility of limitation of hacking. Still, governments are worried about personal data very much and are protecting them against any encroachments.

Look at the statistics of theft of personal data in recent years. There are staggering figures. The sources from which the data was stolen belong to the governments or their structures in one way or another. And how much cases we still don’t know about, information is hidden from us!
What is the usefulness of taking part in the pre-ICO and/or ICO except being able to be among the first ones?

You will get a better price on our coins.
we will be holding a yearly community meet up, where we invite only early investors. To be considered for this, you need to buy 20.000IDS in our PRE-ICO, and 30.000IDS in our ICO
Activity: 378
I saw the introduction of your project and I was amaze with the concept. Is there a whitepaper of this so that I can read more about Biometrids?

Our succes is based on the need of identification. The need for knowing that the person you trade with is real. The exclusion exclusion of scammers on the internet and other places where this is needed.

Activity: 392
What is the usefulness of taking part in the pre-ICO and/or ICO except being able to be among the first ones?
Early participants of pre-ICO and ICO will be able to count on the bonus. The company will hold annual meeting with such customers, accommodation and meals will be paid. Early investors will benefit most of all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
“To persuade the government to adopt the system” is an ambitious task. With which countries and unions are you going to start? Where is it more necessary?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
In your opinion, what  are the time horizons for your solutions even in regular stores?

After our nodes implementation, the system will be about ready to be used by stores. So in 2-4 years, the system will be well implemented in different stores.
What are the requirements for the equipment to be used for identification? In particular, for the cameras with face recognition.

You should use a phone that uses facial recognition already. There are no other requirements for the end user.
Activity: 392
In your opinion, what  are the time horizons for your solutions even in regular stores?
Activity: 280
What are the requirements for the equipment to be used for identification? In particular, for the cameras with face recognition.
Pages:
Jump to: